Any potential 2011 babies?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
So, unless the OH has a miraculous change of mind, I am probably here in the WTT section for another two years. Am really hoping that we start TTC end of 2010/start 2011.

Anyone else gonna be TTC around that time? Would be nice to know who'll be going through it all around the same time as me. :happydance:

xx

Potentially and technically I could well have a 2011 BFP..
That is of course providing I meet a boyfriend, and I am due my implant out in august 2011, Idk whether I will be TTC then but I could well have a happy accident :D xxx

Lauraloo & Princess!!!

Its highly likely that I will be there with you! (you may have seen my other post!) So we shall go through this together!! lets hope it goes fast!! its already been 2 days since that post!!!

Soooo excited! What would you want first? And when do you reckon you'll start ttc? I reckon it'll be late dec 2010 early jan 2011... soo excited for us!:happydance:

x x x x

Yay Lou :D:D
I had my heart set on a baby girl, but since having a dream I've decided boy lol. Awh heck I'm not bothered aslong as there is 10 fingers and ten toes and a strong healthy baby lol! Twins would be bloody brilliant though :rofl: If I meet someone soon I may well get my implant removed before august 2011 though!
What do you want first? xxx

I definately want a little boy first!!! but like you said as long as their healthy!!! Its all soooo exciting isnt it! (lol - how sad am i?)
Have you thought of any names? for either sex??

x x x

Possible we may try in 2011. I'll finish my teaching degree June 2010, so fingers crossed we'll want to try in 2011. May be later though :(

Princess & Lou - yay i'm not the only one!!

I'd love a boy first but would be happy with a little girl of course! I'm hoping i can come off the pill in October 2010, take a few months for my cycles to return to normal & then start TTC in Jan 2011. Princess - I agree with you, I quite like the idea of twins!! Altho would be a bit worried about the increased chance of complications. I've been reading this fascinating stuff about what to do to conceive twins - its probably all old wives tales tho!

And yes I already have a list of names - its really long actually, whenever I come across a name I like the sound of I add it to my list. List will be MASSIVE by the time baby comes along :rofl:

xx

Possible we may try in 2011. I'll finish my teaching degree June 2010, so fingers crossed we'll want to try in 2011. May be later though :(

I bet you'll be TTC at the same time as us... its 2 years away after all so plenty of time for things to change for the better & our OH's to be persuaded!xx

Ooh there are a good few of us! thats very good to know! I thought I was going to be one of the only ones planning so early on!!

Broody, do you have any ideas what you would like first? And there is definately plenty of time to convinve your OH! you finish ur degree the same time i do!

Lauraloo, what are the wives tales? it would be good to have twins, but I am more then happy with just the one for now! haha! what are your names??
So far i have:
Boys: Joshua, William, George, Thomas
Girls: Emily, Emma, Hannah, Sophie

Not thought of middle names just yet though!

Roll on 2011 girls!!!

xxx

Lauraloo, what are the wives tales? it would be good to have twins, but I am more then happy with just the one for now! haha! what are your names??
So far i have:

Roll on 2011 girls!!!

xxx

Well the old wives tales i've heard about conceiving twins is drink plenty of milk & eat lots of dairy products & yams (!) and also theres something about when you :sex: as well, but i cant remember when you're supposed to! i think you're right tho, one at a time is probably enough.Plus if i was lucky enough to have twins first time round then i probably wouldnt ever want any more children & would only go through the being pregnant experience the once, and I kind of want to do it a few times.

My names, well there are so many so heres a few:

Girl: Francesca, Olivia, Caitlin, Eleanor, Ruby
Boy: Zachary, Benjamin, Jack, Joshua, Charlie

xx

Boys:
Kaegan (Kay-Gan)
Eoghan
Morley
Mason
Carter
Kai
Kyan
My fave is Eoghan Morley Kai :)
Girls:
Shola
Shiann (Shy-anne)
Brooke
Lexi
Kaiah
Jasmyn
Heidi
Pheobe
Jayde
Mikah
Shaye
Ruby
Skye
Lacie
Amelia
Gracie
Fave girls names are Loelle Riley Rose, Pheobe Jayde, Amelia Jayde or Mikah Shaye
Lol too many :blush:

Lou, will you be in an ok financial position after uni? I'm in a state lol. I shouldn't be as bad after the next, as I have 9 months to try and straighten out a little bit.

Boys: Matthew, Morgan, Taylor

Girls: Marie, Mia, Bryony, Kate, Katie, Elle, Eleanor, Ellie, Annie, Anne

I forget mine hehe.

Broody,

I know what you mean about being in a state. Thankfully I am quite lucky, my partner is 26 and is on a stable salary of around £55,000 a year!! but thats not stopping me from getting a job - cant wait to have a bit of disposible cash!! Is it true you have to be in a job for a whole year before maternity pay? I thought it was only 6months. We're planning on a long engagement as well as we want our babies at our wedding! How about you?

All those names are lovely, I hope you don't mind girls, but I've pinched a few to add to my list :rofl:

Im rather worried when time comes to 'push'! my partner was 10 1b's!!!! where as all my siblings and I were only 6 1bs! does it run in the family do u think? (i hope the 61bs one does!!!)

Thats interesting about the twins, think im going to steer clear of cheese and things! haha, you have a good logic lauraloo... twins = 1 pregnancy only! think i fancy at least one more as well...

lou
xxx

So far i have:

Roll on 2011 girls!!!

xxx

Well the old wives tales i've heard about conceiving twins is drink plenty of milk & eat lots of dairy products & yams (!) and also theres something about when you :sex: as well, but i cant remember when you're supposed to! i think you're right tho, one at a time is probably enough.Plus if i was lucky enough to have twins first time round then i probably wouldnt ever want any more children & would only go through the being pregnant experience the once, and I kind of want to do it a few times.

My names, well there are so many so heres a few:

Girl: Francesca, Olivia, Caitlin, Eleanor, Ruby
Boy: Zachary, Benjamin, Jack, Joshua, Charlie

xx
well popular name.

Broody,

I know what you mean about being in a state. Thankfully I am quite lucky, my partner is 26 and is on a stable salary of around £55,000 a year!! but thats not stopping me from getting a job - cant wait to have a bit of disposible cash!! Is it true you have to be in a job for a whole year before maternity pay? I thought it was only 6months. We're planning on a long engagement as well as we want our babies at our wedding! How about you?

All those names are lovely, I hope you don't mind girls, but I've pinched a few to add to my list :rofl:

Im rather worried when time comes to 'push'! my partner was 10 1b's!!!! where as all my siblings and I were only 6 1bs! does it run in the family do u think? (i hope the 61bs one does!!!)

Thats interesting about the twins, think im going to steer clear of cheese and things! haha, you have a good logic lauraloo... twins = 1 pregnancy only! think i fancy at least one more as well...

lou
xxx

Wow what does your partner do? Where can I get me one of those :rofl: xx

Wow £55,000 a year! hehehe.

My bf will be on £20,600 when we move in together. I thought that was a good amount hehehe. Once I'm qualified we'll be on a combined salary of atleast £40,200. Which means £2,520 a month :)

Boys:
Kaegan (Kay-Gan)
Eoghan
Morley
Mason
Carter
Kai
Kyan
My fave is Eoghan Morley Kai :)
Girls:
Shola
Shiann (Shy-anne)
Brooke
Lexi
Kaiah
Jasmyn
Heidi
Pheobe
Jayde
Mikah
Shaye
Ruby
Skye
Lacie
Amelia
Gracie
Fave girls names are Loelle Riley Rose, Pheobe Jayde, Amelia Jayde or Mikah Shaye
Lol too many :blush:

You have been thinking about this a lot! But lots of lovely names there!! Esp like Kai, Heidi and Amelia they are lovely names.xx

Wow £55,000 a year! hehehe.

My bf will be on £20,600 when we move in together. I thought that was a good amount hehehe. Once I'm qualified we'll be on a combined salary of atleast £40,200. Which means £2,520 a month :)

Thats still a very good combined salary - more than me and the OH earn! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->