Any potential 2011 babies?

Lauraloo, what are the wives tales? it would be good to have twins, but I am more then happy with just the one for now! haha! what are your names??
So far i have:
Boys: Joshua, William, George, Thomas
Girls: Emily, Emma, Hannah, Sophie

Not thought of middle names just yet though!

Roll on 2011 girls!!!

xxx

Well the old wives tales i've heard about conceiving twins is drink plenty of milk & eat lots of dairy products & yams (!) and also theres something about when you :sex: as well, but i cant remember when you're supposed to! i think you're right tho, one at a time is probably enough.Plus if i was lucky enough to have twins first time round then i probably wouldnt ever want any more children & would only go through the being pregnant experience the once, and I kind of want to do it a few times.

My names, well there are so many so heres a few:

Girl: Francesca, Olivia, Caitlin, Eleanor, Ruby
Boy: Zachary, Benjamin, Jack, Joshua, Charlie

xx
well popular name.

Yeah I have noticed that quite a few mums on here have LO's called Caitlin. Still, i think its a pretty name. xx

Broody,

I know what you mean about being in a state. Thankfully I am quite lucky, my partner is 26 and is on a stable salary of around £55,000 a year!! but thats not stopping me from getting a job - cant wait to have a bit of disposible cash!! Is it true you have to be in a job for a whole year before maternity pay? I thought it was only 6months. We're planning on a long engagement as well as we want our babies at our wedding! How about you?

All those names are lovely, I hope you don't mind girls, but I've pinched a few to add to my list :rofl:

Im rather worried when time comes to 'push'! my partner was 10 1b's!!!! where as all my siblings and I were only 6 1bs! does it run in the family do u think? (i hope the 61bs one does!!!)

Thats interesting about the twins, think im going to steer clear of cheese and things! haha, you have a good logic lauraloo... twins = 1 pregnancy only! think i fancy at least one more as well...

lou
xxx

Wow what does your partner do? Where can I get me one of those :rofl: xx

:rofl: HaHa!! I am extremely lucky to have him, hes brilliant and I love him to pieces, hes Pilot. Unfortunately with the awesome pay, there are a few risks like flying to afghanistan a few times a week thankfully the most hes away is for 3weeks at a time (and thats every 6months) . hes on a flat rate of around £49,000+ but with the allowances and something called 'flying pay' that he gets it takes it up to that amount....

But he has plenty of mates! :rofl:

I agree Lauraloo, lots of pretty names in amongst that list!!!

x x x

Wow £55,000 a year! hehehe.

My bf will be on £20,600 when we move in together. I thought that was a good amount hehehe. Once I'm qualified we'll be on a combined salary of atleast £40,200. Which means £2,520 a month :)

£2,520 is LOADS, you'll be definately fine financially when you come to have your little one!

xxx

hehehe, just wish that time would come round when we're on that money. *sigh* lol.

I'm going to be about £500 in to my overdraft when I start the years course. It's 0% interest luckily! And that's an amount I can solve in a couple of months of earning as a qualified teacher :D

I hate debt :(

Broody,

I know what you mean about being in a state. Thankfully I am quite lucky, my partner is 26 and is on a stable salary of around £55,000 a year!! but thats not stopping me from getting a job - cant wait to have a bit of disposible cash!! Is it true you have to be in a job for a whole year before maternity pay? I thought it was only 6months. We're planning on a long engagement as well as we want our babies at our wedding! How about you?

All those names are lovely, I hope you don't mind girls, but I've pinched a few to add to my list :rofl:

Im rather worried when time comes to 'push'! my partner was 10 1b's!!!! where as all my siblings and I were only 6 1bs! does it run in the family do u think? (i hope the 61bs one does!!!)

Thats interesting about the twins, think im going to steer clear of cheese and things! haha, you have a good logic lauraloo... twins = 1 pregnancy only! think i fancy at least one more as well...

lou
xxx

:rofl: HaHa!! I am extremely lucky to have him, hes brilliant and I love him to pieces, hes Pilot. Unfortunately with the awesome pay, there are a few risks like flying to afghanistan a few times a week thankfully the most hes away is for 3weeks at a time (and thats every 6months) . hes on a flat rate of around £49,000+ but with the allowances and something called 'flying pay' that he gets it takes it up to that amount....

x x x

Pilot. Wow now that's a job and a half!! My mum's bf lives next door to a pilot he's pretty loaded too. Bit of a manwhore though :rofl:
You are in uni aren't you? Forgive me if I'm wrong lol. But if so what are you studying?

BTW..I also thought you had to be working with a company 24 weeks before you have maternity leave? So you could get a job, fall pregnant in the first month of having that job and still be entitled to mat. pay coz you would have worked there 36 weeks by the time maternity leave comes? Well I think that's the way it goes with my company xxx

hehehe, just wish that time would come round when we're on that money. *sigh* lol.

I'm going to be about £500 in to my overdraft when I start the years course. It's 0% interest luckily! And that's an amount I can solve in a couple of months of earning as a qualified teacher :D

I am also £500 in my overdraft! at least we get an £800 top up in the summer, hopefully that will cover it and we can start job hunting in july2010!! debt sucks you are totally right! iv told my partner im going to pay of my SL fair and square and hes not going to help me at all!! so I am in your boat as well! boo :( teaching sounds like awesome fun! primary school or secondary?

x x x

You could solve that in a month, aren't teachers pretty well paid hun? xxx

Broody,

lou
xxx

x x x

Pilot. Wow now that's a job and a half!! My mum's bf lives next door to a pilot he's pretty loaded too. Bit of a manwhore though :rofl:
You are in uni aren't you? Forgive me if I'm wrong lol. But if so what are you studying?

BTW..I also thought you had to be working with a company 24 weeks before you have maternity leave? So you could get a job, fall pregnant in the first month of having that job and still be entitled to mat. pay coz you would have worked there 36 weeks by the time maternity leave comes? Well I think that's the way it goes with my company xxx

Well thats very interesting about the 24 weeks, and it works perfectly if its right!!Thank you very much!!!!! Yeah, I am still in uni, (unfortunately,) Im studying Accounting. It sounds seriously boring doesnt it? ............. It is! :rofl: but it has a decent amount of money to be made which initially motivated me. but my priorities have completely changed and I really just want to be happy in life with a loving family...

Which area do you work in? (you dont have to say if you would prefer!!)

lou
xxx

(p.s. most pilots are manwhores, its actually disgusting some of the stories he tells me, but i know hes not like that. He's far too honest to lie or cheat. :rofl: )

They do get a good wage yes, not amazing, but it's good :)

My bf is gonna be a teacher when I start training, so he'll be on £20,600 a year. I'll have £900 with bursary/loan per month. So we'll get by. He's getting more than me now, even though he's only training. He gets £1,000 a month bursary :-O and keeps saying he'll save up for next year, but I hate the idea of not contributing!! I really do!

That is good, combined you will be pretty kooshty :) How comes he gets more busary? :O xxx

Cause he's doing physics and it's a shortage subject. I'll be doing history (secondary).

Have I confused you more? hehe.

They need physics teachers more than history, there are plenty of history teachers. Science/Maths are desperate for teachers!

Lauraloo, what are the wives tales? it would be good to have twins, but I am more then happy with just the one for now! haha! what are your names??
So far i have:
Boys: Joshua, William, George, Thomas
Girls: Emily, Emma, Hannah, Sophie

Not thought of middle names just yet though!

Roll on 2011 girls!!!

xxx

Well the old wives tales i've heard about conceiving twins is drink plenty of milk & eat lots of dairy products & yams (!) and also theres something about when you :sex: as well, but i cant remember when you're supposed to! i think you're right tho, one at a time is probably enough.Plus if i was lucky enough to have twins first time round then i probably wouldnt ever want any more children & would only go through the being pregnant experience the once, and I kind of want to do it a few times.

My names, well there are so many so heres a few:

Girl: Francesca, Olivia, Caitlin, Eleanor, Ruby
Boy: Zachary, Benjamin, Jack, Joshua, Charlie

xx
well popular name.

Yeah I have noticed that quite a few mums on here have LO's called Caitlin. Still, i think its a pretty name. xx

it is a nice name x

Wow £55,000 a year! hehehe.

My bf will be on £20,600 when we move in together. I thought that was a good amount hehehe. Once I'm qualified we'll be on a combined salary of atleast £40,200. Which means £2,520 a month :)

£2,520 is LOADS, you'll be definately fine financially when you come to have your little one!

xxx

wow your so lucky!
my OH brings home around 1,000. I dont work.
ive got 8grand worth of car to pay off LOL.
like been said you'll be fine financially

Hopefully :)

It'll be a case of telling my OH that lol. I don't think they realise how hard it is being this broody, it's not like wanting a new car or computer like he wants lol.

Hopefully :)

It'll be a case of telling my OH that lol. I don't think they realise how hard it is being this broody, it's not like wanting a new car or computer like he wants lol.

awr! i feel for you broody!! its difficult isnt it, almost like a longing for something! im trying to get an assignment done as we type, but i can't get babies out of my head! lol!!!!

Guess we'll all have to try and keep busy! (easier said then done!) Ha.

xxx

Lol. I'm always looking at baby stuff, ttc stuff. Pricing up things! I'm in need of....a BABY lol.

Im with you guys!!! i hope (more for job reasons and OH) to have a bit of time after getting married before trying to conceive so we should start trying late 2010-2011. aaarrrgghh hate the thought of waiting all that time!!

xxxx

Fab, theres quite a few of us hoping for a 2011 :bfp: now! I count 6 of us - flump1,lou, princess,broody,mummytoamber & me!
Heres hoping we all get our hearts desire! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->