Any potential 2011 babies?

I'm surprisingly not that broody today haha. I know it'll come back, I'm just coming off my period and it's always a wonky hormonal time lol.

Other than that I'm ok :D

Anyone got any mid-week plans? hehe x

I know!!! Even on my other board, there were 4 (FOUR!!!!!!) BFP's within the past week. WTF?!?!

No much, studying mostly. Trying to decide if I want to go through with the baptism I'm supposed to be doing the night before Easter.....I know I don't want to, it's just a matter of getting the guts to tell my teacher that..:dohh:

Just waiting for it to get warmer soon...it's trying so hard (I saw FLOWERS! Just yesterday! woohoo!)...but the nights are still *really* cold...

On the broodiness....holy poo! I'm in teh state of mind of "I know we can't afford it, but I really don't care." I'm so glad I'm on my pill and that OH is so level-headed. I just can't wait!!!:hissy:

It looks like I could be a 2011-er as well by the time everything falls in to place money/house/head wise....and I persuade him to give up smoking! I need all the help I can get!

Ha ha - it doesnt disappear for long does it? I was made a godmum on Sunday and i was near bursting with it!!

How was everyone's weekend?

WE FOUND AN APARTMENT! It's $700US, all utilities paid, right in my hometown--HELLZ YEAH!!!! We are so excited!!

*crosses one more thing off the "Things to do before Baby" list*

Awwww yaaaay :)

Not much to tell here, i'm feeling quite delicate today both physically and depression wise.

aww, hope it clears up soon. Think happy things--SPRING'S COMING! (I hope) It's been so windy here--I got knocked over the other day lol

Thanks, it should clear up! Urgh hate it, but I know it will pass.

I know :) and my birthday is in 12 days (7th of march) yaay! hehe. I'm such a big kid, 22 this time! I've just asked for money/new look vouchers! I really need some new clothes lol.

Mine's in June....I'll be 20...everyone around me is in a panic and I'm like, "guys, chill out--it's just a number....and you're not old even if it WERE a big deal!" lol

20's not old hehe. I don't think I'll feel old until I'm 40 haha. I look younger than my age, darn it!

congrats on finding a place sleepinbeauty! Bet you're over the moon!!! Yay! 20's not that old really, my oh turns 27 this year and he thinks hes old! :rofl: its not even slightly old. :p

unfortunately I think I look older then 20, I dont want to though, I want to hold on the fun you have when ur younger! lol!

I've decided that despite time flying by, 2011 is taking AGESSS to reach! Its sooooo depressing isnt it. lol

I cant wait until our tickers get down to 1week, and we can all be extremely excited together! yay!! :D

xxxxx

Hello, I'm back, whats been happening, seems like i havent been on here in ages, things have been so busy, then i've been away and broodiness has calmed down a bit. Been having a read of some of the threads, looks as if theres been a few BFP's. And we still have so long to go lol! Mind you, a second ago it was 1.1.09 and its nearly March already, time flies! xx

It does seem like ages since you were last on! Glad to have you back :)

So anyone feel Baby envy? I start feeling baby envy when I see preggers women. I'm like errr lucky ducks! :( blah on them! lol... wish I could be happy for them... baby envy isn't that fun.

i'm sooo guilty of baby envy....

Update: After a few very hard days and a LOT of talking we decided that our Official TTC Date is AUGUST 2010!:happydance: That should line us up for a 2011 baby :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->