Any potential 2011 babies?

I completely agree Lauraloo!

heres to hoping we all get a :bfp: Best of luck ladies!

xxx

Was just typing the reply and trying to scare the bf, and he said maybe :) maybe the year after :) Seemed promising the way he said it!

Hahaha and he just saw me write this and laughed "oh my god jen, that's like seconds after I said it" hehehe

wooohooo!! thats definately a good sign though!! hehe :happydance:

x x x

He was saying "So you'll have finished training and be working, so yeah maybe" :D

Was just typing the reply and trying to scare the bf, and he said maybe :) maybe the year after :) Seemed promising the way he said it!

Hahaha and he just saw me write this and laughed "oh my god jen, that's like seconds after I said it" hehehe

yippittyyyy your OH is getting involved :D xxx

Broody thats fantastic news!! Congrats!!! Yey!!! I am loving this 2011 club! its great!!! haha

xxx

Broody,

I know what you mean about being in a state. Thankfully I am quite lucky, my partner is 26 and is on a stable salary of around £55,000 a year!! but thats not stopping me from getting a job - cant wait to have a bit of disposible cash!! Is it true you have to be in a job for a whole year before maternity pay? I thought it was only 6months. We're planning on a long engagement as well as we want our babies at our wedding! How about you?

All those names are lovely, I hope you don't mind girls, but I've pinched a few to add to my list :rofl:

Im rather worried when time comes to 'push'! my partner was 10 1b's!!!! where as all my siblings and I were only 6 1bs! does it run in the family do u think? (i hope the 61bs one does!!!)

Thats interesting about the twins, think im going to steer clear of cheese and things! haha, you have a good logic lauraloo... twins = 1 pregnancy only! think i fancy at least one more as well...

lou
xxx

Wow what does your partner do? Where can I get me one of those :rofl: xx

:rofl: HaHa!! I am extremely lucky to have him, hes brilliant and I love him to pieces, hes Pilot. Unfortunately with the awesome pay, there are a few risks like flying to afghanistan a few times a week thankfully the most hes away is for 3weeks at a time (and thats every 6months) . hes on a flat rate of around £49,000+ but with the allowances and something called 'flying pay' that he gets it takes it up to that amount....

But he has plenty of mates! :rofl:

I agree Lauraloo, lots of pretty names in amongst that list!!!

x x x

Pilot. Wow now that's a job and a half!! My mum's bf lives next door to a pilot he's pretty loaded too. Bit of a manwhore though :rofl:
You are in uni aren't you? Forgive me if I'm wrong lol. But if so what are you studying?

BTW..I also thought you had to be working with a company 24 weeks before you have maternity leave? So you could get a job, fall pregnant in the first month of having that job and still be entitled to mat. pay coz you would have worked there 36 weeks by the time maternity leave comes? Well I think that's the way it goes with my company xxx

Well thats very interesting about the 24 weeks, and it works perfectly if its right!!Thank you very much!!!!! Yeah, I am still in uni, (unfortunately,) Im studying Accounting. It sounds seriously boring doesnt it? ............. It is! :rofl: but it has a decent amount of money to be made which initially motivated me. but my priorities have completely changed and I really just want to be happy in life with a loving family...

Which area do you work in? (you dont have to say if you would prefer!!)

lou
xxx

(p.s. most pilots are manwhores, its actually disgusting some of the stories he tells me, but i know hes not like that. He's far too honest to lie or cheat. :rofl: )

Accounting wouldn't be my cup of tea, mainly coz I'm crap with numbers and it gets a bit jumbly after a while lol! I wouldn't mind the salary though :D
I work in lloyds/wetherspoons right now, just a little part time job as I'm still at college doing hairdressing. I have no idea what I want to do as my future career but defo want to be self employed, wedding planning maybe.. just all that hassle of building the business up lol. I'm such a lazy fart but I am pretty money orientated so it's always a motivation for me.

Lol most not all I WANT A PILOT :hissy: (a nice one though :rofl) xxx

Have I confused you more? hehe.

They need physics teachers more than history, there are plenty of history teachers. Science/Maths are desperate for teachers!

A little..think there might be a shortage of braincells round here. To much baby brain :blush: xx

HaHaHa!!! Yeah, having a pilot is pretty cool except he can be away up to 5-6 nights a week! have a feeling its going to make ttc pretty difficult :dohh:

I remember reading your post about wanting to be a wedding planner! that sounds like such an awesome job! Im well jealous, id love to do a 'cool' job like that! Accounting is the most boring thing in the world, but I think if i go back to work after LO is born, i will change career! (got exams to think about before any of that though. :cry:!!) I love lloyds and I also do bar work / waitressing in my spare time!!

Have you got anything planned to make sure the next 2 years fly by?? Holidays?

xxx

Yeah very true, kinda similar to having a man in the army I guess.

Yeah I would like to be a wedding planner coz weddings do interest me quite a bit, not the actual marriage lol just the whole affair of arranging everything etc etc..
But as I am already doing hairdressing I am thinking of setting up a salon, in the next two years hopefully which will sure make the 2 years fly by lol! Just need to find the time and money to invest into it! Hopefully the credit crunch will be over soon. I know the key rule is not to price to high, the cheaper the salon, the more clients you get in! And the good thing about hairdressing as you can fit your job around commitments such as kids etc. I'd probably just do mobile and look after my salon (if I have one lol!) for the first 4/5 years before my LO goes off to big school lol.
Lol yeah lloyds is good, cheap drinks and food, we are gunna have open decks night in the new year so we are getting better.
Going to see chris brown on 3rd of jan, girls aloud in may, planning to go away with some friends in the summer, just rent a static caravan in great yarmouth and all chip in, get absolutely slaughtered for a few days :) Hopefully booking a holiday for end of 09/2010 with the girls, tunisia or egypt, somwhere cheap :rofl:
How about you lou? Got anything planned to make the time fly quicker? xxx

Yeah very true, kinda similar to having a man in the army I guess.

Yeah I would like to be a wedding planner coz weddings do interest me quite a bit, not the actual marriage lol just the whole affair of arranging everything etc etc..
But as I am already doing hairdressing I am thinking of setting up a salon, in the next two years hopefully which will sure make the 2 years fly by lol! Just need to find the time and money to invest into it! Hopefully the credit crunch will be over soon. I know the key rule is not to price to high, the cheaper the salon, the more clients you get in! And the good thing about hairdressing as you can fit your job around commitments such as kids etc. I'd probably just do mobile and look after my salon (if I have one lol!) for the first 4/5 years before my LO goes off to big school lol.
Lol yeah lloyds is good, cheap drinks and food, we are gunna have open decks night in the new year so we are getting better.
Going to see chris brown on 3rd of jan, girls aloud in may, planning to go away with some friends in the summer, just rent a static caravan in great yarmouth and all chip in, get absolutely slaughtered for a few days :) Hopefully booking a holiday for end of 09/2010 with the girls, tunisia or egypt, somwhere cheap :rofl:
How about you lou? Got anything planned to make the time fly quicker? xxx

oooh wow! you sound like a busy bee!!! ur hols sound good Eygpt sounds lovely!!!

For me its:
* Finish Uni 2010... soo long
* Going to itally summer 09 and getting a work placement in Chelts
* when I finish uni im guna go on a cruise with Ed.
* Hopefully find a job - credit crunch permitting...
* We go away a few times a year to the caravan Eds parents have in yorkshire which is fun... like you, its usually carnage in the good ol' yorkshire pubs!
* hopefully then it'll be nearly 2011!! (fingers crossed)

Mines def not as cool as yours! girls aloud and chris brown sound awesome! I was guna go see chris brown on the 10th or 11th at liverpool, but got my nephews christening the next day so I cant!! Absolutely gutted! You'll have to let me know how he is!!!

How about the other girlies, what have you all got planned??

xxx

P.s. Your dead right about being able to arrange your work around your kids as a self-employed hair dressor!! I wish you all the best!! you'll have to keep us up to date with hows its all going! :)

xxx

Very expensive busy bee I may add. This all depends on the money I can save =| :rofl:
Yeah I cannot wait to see chris brown he is sooo fit! Shall get lots of videos to show everyone :D Is there not another date you can go?
Italy sounds gorgeous, always wanted to go there but a bit out of reach for me right now lol! I would love to go on a cruise! I was considering working on a cruise ship but I don't think I could work away from my family for 8 months tbh.. Where is this cruise taking you?
I love camping! Bit of a kid, get all excited when I go and stay in my nans caravan at the local caravan park :rofl:

xxx

I havent even checked other dates you know! :dohh: lol have had sooo much work on recently, i completely forgot! you're completely right, hes GORGEOUS!!! haha!! I am looking forward to the vids! :D

Not sure about the cruise yet, hopefully somewhere hot!! Any suggestions? I really wanted to go to the maldives, but Ed said that he wants to go somewhere like that for our honeymoon... (not complaining! haha!)

Camping is boss isnt it!!! Deffo going to take my LO's when they finally arrive!

Your next 2 year line up is expensive, but your entitled to spend a bit on you before your little one arrives and you spend it all on them instead haha! So when did u say in 2011 you were hoping to TTC? (sorry if i dont reply tonight, starting to feel sleeeppyyy!!)

xxx

Heheheh loving all those plans!

I'm hoping to go on a few holidays:

Canada
Somewhere cheap and nice like Greece
Get 2 kittens
Moving in with bf summer 2009 to start Uni in Sep.
Finish Uni in June 2010, Uni will be busy so that will make the year fly by!
Get a teaching job September 2010
Possibly get married, depending on money! Although we wouldn't spend the average of £17,000 I hear now!

I've been to Egypt, lovely place :) If you do go, PM me and I'll give you some travel tips!

Hi girls!

Broody, sounds like your OH is starting to show an interest in babies, yay! :happydance:

My plans for making the next two years pass quickly are:

Move house next year, possibly moving nearer to my parents

Go to America as its somewhere we both really want to go before we have children

Get a new job that I enjoy

Get a new car

Get a puppy

Try & save as much money as possible!

Nothing too exciting, and I have a feeling that the next two years will pass soooo slowly but *fx* they wont!

He is and today we were discussing it more :D

Seems like he is definitely fine with it in 2011, depending if the situation changes!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

So excited :happydance:

Here's to us ladies getting a :bfp: in 2010/2011 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back