Any potential 2011 babies?

Hello girls, glad we have some more potential 2011 mummies, yay!
Katie i thought you were starting TTC this year? Or are you hoping to be on your second by 2011? Hehe. And Samantha, I've got over 2 stone to lose before i TTCxx

Welcome to 2011 girlies!! heres to wishing you a speedy WTT.

xxxxx

I can't believe how fast January is going....it's the 12th tomorrow...wtf?! almost half way!!

I'm 22 in 8 weeks :)

Hey ladies! :hi:

Hope I'm not too late to join the party? :D

Me and my OH have talked about reassessing our situation this time next year (financial, housing, etc) and see how things go but possibly TTC late 2010/2011!
xx

Hello girls, glad we have some more potential 2011 mummies, yay!
Katie i thought you were starting TTC this year? Or are you hoping to be on your second by 2011? Hehe. And Samantha, I've got over 2 stone to lose before i TTCxx

ohh yeah. what an idiot. :dohh::rofl:

It's very possible that I'll be in this group too!! How exciting is that?!?! *freaks out* We're moving this summer, getting married the spring after that (we think..still hammering out when...we're not engaged yet, but we plan on it sometime soon--he's KILLING me...I'm *so* on edge waiting for him to ask!!) then I'll come off the pill and give it a go!

Welcome everyone! Congratulations to all of you for setting a rough date for TTC, and heres hoping the next couple of years fly by - when i think that this time in two years we could be TTC or even pregnant i get so excited!xx

An online friend on a diff forum is 22 and has her 2nd BFP :(

I'm happy for her, but it makes me so impatient hehe

Same here, for the first in a while. For the past few weeks I have been kinda put of the idea of having a baby etc. Just wanting to live my life but now baby is taking over my brain again. Sigh.

I know I could cope with a baby (not so much financially), but I know waiting is the best option! I just get impatient. We're not living together yet.

I really want to get engaged soon though. I'm hoping he asks soon :)

Awh I hope he asks! :D Keep us updated on that!
Yeah I know how you feel, I know I could cope especially now I know my mum would give me support. Lmao if only I had someone to get me pregnant. :rofl:

hehehehe I'm sure you will do!

I really think when people stop looking, they find :) I'd given up on boys when my bf along. I'd been messed around and couldn't be arsed lol.

I gave up looking before I split with my ex. Lol 6 months on still not so much as a kiss. :) Ohwell I'm not doing so bad on my own.

You are indeed doing well. Enjoy learning about yourself!

Hey girlies please may i join?
I hope to be TTC around the same time, me and my OH plan to get married July/Aug 2010 and dont plan on leaving it long before we TTC.
Cant blieve i didnt see this thread before!!
Anyways how are you all?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"