Any potential 2011 babies?

I went jogging today and my legs kill lol.

How's everyone else?

Hey Girlies!!

IM BACK!!! yey!! sorry i went so long without even saying Hi! How are you all???

Broody i know how u feel, i played a hockey match last night and my bum and legs killed me today!! haha felt sooo unfit as well!!

any gossip girls??

xxx

Nope, I'm just scoffing my face with chips hehe. I know not very healthy, but I was starving after work!

I'm good thanks, and yourself? Where did u go? I have an awful memory lol

Went jogging last night :) Didn't stop once, which is good for me hehe. My new running shoes are really comfy!

How's everyone?

Hi everyone! I havent been round for ages either, firstly because I've been so busy in the last week or so, and secondly because my broodiness is wearing off! I had this mad month in December when i was SO broody and wanted a baby right away,even tho i knew our circumstances werent right. i was prepared to wait though, but i didnt want to. Now i'm glad we're waiting & havent brought it up in front of the OH for ages. Yesterday he brought it up himself tho, how he wants a little boy cos he's seen all these cool toys he wants to get for it. i said what if we have a girl? he said she'll have to have boy toys then,lol.

But anyway we're still not thinking about TTC till late 2010/early 2011 and both of us would like to do a bit of travelling first. I also need to lose a lot of weight & get fit and healthy. Havent gone off the idea of having kids & i expect i'll have another broody patch soon,but i'm glad we're not TTC yet!

xx

Look at our tickers decrease :)

I'm glad too, I do want to live with bf for a couple of years and do my teacher training. I must get those out of the way, and be actually teaching when we ttc so that I'm entitled to maternity leave.

I'm still very broody lol. BF keeps saying he can't wait to buy our kids ice creams from the van and they'll get all excited and stuff like that hehe. He does say he wants to be young, so that's cool!

Hey lauraloo,

Im glad your broody patch has settled down, mine too to be honest... I think over christmas, you have so much time off to spend with ur family, a little one would just make it so perfect... but when you got back to work and the realiities of the real world, it quickly dissapears doesnt it...

Think ideally we'll be trying end of 2010 - begining of 2011, although OH mentioned that he'd want to start thinking about it when i finish uni - in 18months!

Until then I am maid of honor to two weddings (both 2 weeks apart) so im going to be a busy beeee, hopefully it'll make me concentrate on my wedding as opposed to wanting a bump so much...

Well done on the non-stop jogging broody!!! thats really good! xxx

Just kinda stumbled on this website by googling 2011 babies...didn't know what I would find. I'm graduating college in May, getting married in August and am already thinking about babies! I think its called baby fever :) So what better way to spread baby fever than by talking about baby bumps! Seems like when you think about something you notice it everywhere! My only nephew is already 7, my soon to be sister in law is 13 weeks prego... how much fun is she having!! :cloud9: So anyway... hope I can keep in touch with you all!:baby:

hey girlies how are we all?
good point above our tickers are reducing!! i dont look that often! OMG we can buy out dream home in like 2 months scary!
You girls do lots of excercise- i teach little children and they keep me busy and too tired to excercise on a night! lazy or what!
Broody21- heard anything about interviews?
Lauraloo24- i think you have passed your extra feeling mine way this month- am finding it hard!
Lo- How cool being maid of honor twice in two weeks

xx

Hello :)

I've not heard much about my interviews :( still waiting grrrrr.

How're you?

hey girlies how are we all?
good point above our tickers are reducing!! i dont look that often! OMG we can buy out dream home in like 2 months scary!

No kidding! We're scrambling to get our crap in order in time. NO ONE is calling us back, we don't have a credit history (that's this weekend's activity--credit cards from our banks for little things that we can pay back easily...among other things) and I haven't told my mom yet (my dad knows, totally cool with it, just wishes we were married first *rolls eyes*). Everytime I get ready to tell her, something big happens--a mid-christmas season breakdown, her birthday, now she and dad are filing for divorce....*sigh* maybe she'll figure it out when my boxes are packed up...:dohh:

Sorry, kinda long ^^;;

Probably not for me... I need to wait til more like 2013 when I've got a secure, decent job.

OOh I spot a few new people... hello!!!!

Broody: your sooo right about our tickers going down! its been nearly 3 months since i first put mine up! :O! Time goes so fast!

How's everyones broodiness now? Mines starting to creep back up again! haha I dont know why!!

What did you all get for V.Day ?

xxxxxx

Think i'm going to be there too :) Trying for my 2nd in 2011 i think

well hello blob! The more the merrier! How are you finding being a mummy so far?!

xxxxx

Hey all! I'm away this weekend, but I have the net hehe.

Hope everyone's well xxx

Broody, Have a good time, I hope your doing something fun?!

xxxxx

We're at a friends house in Bristol (uni friends). We're enjoying it! hehe x

hello you!!
Im okay thanks (rather tired now).

Im massively annoyed with OH (wont bore you as its in my journal) lol - Still VERYYY BROOODY!!! How are you sleepinbeauty? Have you been up to much? Is it just me or does 2011 seem ages away, especially with all these BFP's that are flyinh around. (SOOO jealous!!!)

xxxxxxxxxx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"