Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

Lol me too but think its a good thing. Oh I wish I could see into the future lol...xx

Oh me too. I wish I could relax and enjoy being pregnant. I loved being pregnant with my son. I think we've both had our fair share of heartbreak...time for things to go well!

Yeah sure is Hun I'm away to have my quiet night and a takeaway yum... Spk to u soon lovely xxx

Yeah sure is Hun I'm away to have my quiet night and a takeaway yum... Spk to u soon lovely xxx

Hehe, alright for some! I have my son's wee pal staying the night so I'm trying to clean the house while they run about pretending to be Batman and Robin! Hoping they fall asleep at a decent time so I can put my feet up before my Husband comes home from work at 10! It will never happen haha :D

I'm just really hoping this is it been thru too much upset having losses. Xxx

I hope this one sticks for you Hun. Fingers crossed we all have a healthy and happy 9 months :) x

I've never has mc before and I'm even paranoid. I can't imagine how you all must be feeling! Not good to be getting scans a lot I guess but at least it will hopefully reassure you.

I'm having my scan at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary. I'd rather not give birth there though. I've heard it is terrible. Xx

Hey ladies did a digi this morning and got 3+ I'm happy means. Tues beta 465 and today 2000 so I'm hoping it's a sticky one for me :) next bloods on thurs...cx

I think most nhs maternitys are all the same Hun I'm sure Edinburgh isn't any worse than wishaw... Wots ur due date hun??x

Are there any other hospitals nearby? I guess I'm lucky I have a choice of 2 at equal distance. We said Wishaw but as the days go by I'm more and more sure I want St Johns. I think it's just nerves though!

Yay for the 3+!! I didn't buy any digi's. I might have to go and get one though :) I have peed on 12 sticks since last Sat lol. I did buy 100 Ebay cheapies though so it's not so bad.

I am as sick as a dog today. I was beginning to worry that I didn't have any symptoms when I had a shower and suddenly felt so nauseous. DH made eggs for breakfast and it's all I can smell. Ugh. I never thought I'd be so happy to be feeling so bad!!!

Lol yeh for symtoms I've only been sick once and felt sick a cpl of times but I just constantly feel hungover lol... Thirsty... Cheers for the friends request Hun... Oh I love digis seeing the words in front of u is amazing. Xx

I'm not sure of my due date. I think it's between 12-14th April. Ive never used a digi either. Congrats on the 3+!! I bought a load of ovulation and pregnancy tests off the Internet too. Never used the ovulation tests in the end but I've tested a lot with the pregnany tests since I found out. Glad i got them cos id probably have spent a fortune otherwise!! They've kept me sane actually cos I've not had many symptoms and kept wondering if I was still pregnant. Especially after the spotting I had. Thankful, I am.

As for hospitals, the doc said I can choose st johns if I want, but as I live in walking distance to the ERI, I kinda feel to go there would be stupid! Who knows though, just wait and see later I guess.

That's crap uv been feeling Ill. I'm a bit queasy myself today. All is a good sign, that's all I keep telling myself lol.

So have you guys told anyone yet? I went to a hen do last weekend, got through it ok but when I went to drop my sis in law home, she told my bro I wasn't drinking and he immediately asked if was pregnant lol. I denied it but he knows when I'm lying, so it didn't work lol and so now they know. Decided to tell my parents this week too as I see them every day and they will probably guess too. I want it to be a surprise so we're just gona tell them. Doing it on tuesday. Pretty excited!! Not telling my OH parents until 12 weeks though cos we don't see them much and cos easily keep it from them until then.

Xx

I don't want to tell anyone just yet. I did with the other 3 pregnancies and when 2 of them ended badly, having to tell everyone that I wasn't pregnant any more was awful. I am going to wait until my 7wk scan and see how I feel. I have my wedding reception on the 15th September so I won't be able to drink. I think if everything is still ok by then, we may make an announcement at that.

I gave birth to my son in Glasgow Royal Maternity and I lived across the road from it. Worst thing ever. I kept going over when I was in labour (for 27 hours) and they kept sending me home. I think if my hospital is 15 - 20 miles away they might just keep me there this time hahaha.

I bought 50opks and 100hpts for £11. Found out I was pregnant when trying out the hpts the day they arrived so I haven't used the OPKS either hehe. The hpts were definitely worth the money though. I pee on them like it's an obsession.

Aw just home from a nice lunch but had nausea on the way home :sick:
I love peeing on sticks I swear by OPKs as I've fell pg every time I've used them..x

I bet ur bro didn't believe u...x

How nice announcing it at ur wedding reception..x

Well I'm sticking to my guns no one knos till 11wks xx

I'll only be 10 weeks at the reception so not entirely sure yet. I might just announce it to everyone when I have given birth lol.

Lol yeah tht wud be the best way if only we cud go somewhere to be looked after for 9 months with no work to go to lol..xx

I wish I had work to go to, I was made redundant on Friday. Totally out of the blue. No redundancy pay or anything. Totally shitting it! Need to try and find another job quick, before I start to show! Couldn't have happened at a worse time!

Aw Hun I'm so sorry talk about bad timing.. Yeah just try to get anything so. Will get some mat pay. X

I worked enough to qualify for Maternity Allowance already. I won't qualify for SMP now. It's more that I need money now lol. I have no idea how families cope on one wage alone! We will be living on beans and toast!!

Aw Hun I'm sorry I'm sure youl get something soon Hun...xx

Morning ladies hope you are well this morning. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back