Any September 2013 babies?

Hi all! I'm late to the party, but wanted to chime in. Got my BFP two days ago (seems like its been so much longer!) and should be due Sept. 8. Its my first, and I'm SUPER excited. First appt next Weds, but I wish it was sooner!

Other than a never-ending headache, I feel pretty normal.

Congrats! I know I'm going to be kicking myself later for actually wantin m/s.

hey, care if i join. i got my bfp at 11 dpo. im due september 2nd trying for a vbac. i had my blood drawn monday and get results on friday. then 9am monday morning i have my first ultrasound at 6 weeks. so excited. this will be my 3rd baby

Congratulations....

Vicky I had an amazing VBAC....think there is a link in my siggy to my birth story. Hope you get what you want x

thanks. my 2 will be 17 months apart when i try, on top of the 15 months i already have between 1 and 2 :D

They will proabably try and push for a c section, Just remember you can refuse...Try and speak to a VBAC specilist...both my consultants pushed for a Csection and I am so glad I didn't. Obviously do what is best for you and your babies x

ive already spoken to my midwife and she is fine. if bub is anything like my last baby (10 pound 8 ounces) then no way will i even attempt a vbac and go straight for a section :)

anyone have a horrible taste in their mouths?I have had it all evening,and my mouth is really watery..very different for me ..

Not yet, with my first preg (mc at 6 weeks) I did not get any symptoms til 5.5 weeks. That is when the m/s kicked in. I could not even smell my bfs (at the time) body wash it made me sick. It was awful! How many weeks are you?

I am just having cramps which keeps me worried but no bleeding.

hi there

I am 4weeks and 2 days,I have it continuing today xx

Hi all! I'm late to the party, but wanted to chime in. Got my BFP two days ago (seems like its been so much longer!) and should be due Sept. 8. Its my first, and I'm SUPER excited. First appt next Weds, but I wish it was sooner!

Other than a never-ending headache, I feel pretty normal.

congratulations.I had that headache,for about three days,its got much weaker now,I hope you too feel better soon x

congrats everyone on their BFP's :)
I woke up this morning so happy after 2 losses over 4 years to be pregnant again,we didnt plan it,but yet now I cannot imagine my life without it.

hows everyone feeling today?

I am getting:

* heartburn in a morning - for someone who never gets heartburn
* horrible taste in the mouth
* waves of nausea
* stomach cramps
* boobs feel like they are being pin pricked

feeling better emotionally today too,but feel the need to rest alott.xxx

Hi all!

I'm hoping to join you in your HnH pregnancies. I got my first BFP on Saturday and have a projected EDD of Sept 3rd. I will be calling to make appointments today!! Woot!! :cloud9:

Congrats to all the newbies, I didn't has a metallic taste, was more like someone sprayed hairspray in my mouth yuck. I don't have it today though.

Congrats on all the new BFPs! I have added you to the list, if your not on there then its because i didn't see a due date on your post :)

Don't have any answers evansangel but I am pretty sure I ovulated on the right but definitely had cramps on the left at the same time I got my IB so maybe it's normal to notice a change in sides :shrug:. I have read that most early pains are to do with the ligaments stretching so maybe that's it? Perhaps for you it will start on one side and then move across?

Thank you for updating the list- I don't know how you are keeping track of so much good news!!

L
x

I hope it means everything is stretching out ready and nothing to bad.
I'm so impatient, i really want to be further on so i can have my scan.

I go back to college this week so hopefully that will speed everything up for me. I have a project to do and then do a presentation on it, so i am hoping that takes up my thinking time.

Its my birthday a few days before my scan as well, im going to London to see the phantom of the opera. My dad paid for the best seats in the house (4 rows from the stage), so i am very excited!:happydance:

I have managed to work out a quick way of doing the list on my iPad, so when the kids go to bed i do it then. Thats why i keep putting a post up saying i have done up to a certain point. Its for my reference, i know that any posts after mine haven't been done. I love lists. :blush:

Congratulations on all the new BFPs!! I'm super excited for all of us!! I tested again this morning and it was still a faint line but visible none the less. So 3 faint positive tests for me the past three mornings!

I work in a medical facility so I'm going to take one more urine hcg and then BEG them to run my blood!

i got my 1st betas back today 113 at 15 dpo. I'm a bit worried as i got 2-3 weeks on a digi at 14 dpo and it says you only get 2-3 at 200+. Worried my levels are dropping again :( xx

i got my 1st betas back today 113 at 15 dpo. I'm a bit worried as i got 2-3 weeks on a digi at 14 dpo and it says you only get 2-3 at 200+. Worried my levels are dropping again :( xx

Mwaah, I'd only worry if the doc is unhappy. You might not be as far along as you think, and so the levels are lower. I hope that's the case and that you have a healthy, sticky bean!

Ok, have an appointment on Friday to get a blood test to confirm pregnancy and have a look at my hcg levels. Hope to get my follow up on Monday..... we'll see what my numbers are. Fingers crossed!

Congratulations on all the new BFPs!! I'm super excited for all of us!! I tested again this morning and it was still a faint line but visible none the less. So 3 faint positive tests for me the past three mornings!

I work in a medical facility so I'm going to take one more urine hcg and then BEG them to run my blood!

I've taken tests everyday since 10dpo.... that's 6 days so far! I think its time I put away my thermometer and stop testing! Its going to drive me mad! I'm really obsessing over the fact that my tests are still lighter than the control line. While they got way darker over 10dpo to 13dpo, they have just stayed about the same since then. I guess my doctors visit on Friday will clear it all up and I'll start to have an idea if this is a viable pregnancy or not.

Well I just don't know about this. I had my blood drawn and my number was at 22 miu. So I called the OB/GYN and she said to have it drawn again on Friday to see if it doubles. She said most likely I am just very early and the second test will be able to tell them more. I'm so nervous!!

Hi Ladies,

I am so nervous I cannot get in to be seen until 1/9!!! I got my first faint BFP on 12/20. UGH. I want to know my due date. I am anticipating 9/1 or 9/2 based on my ovulation date and last period. DH and I have taken so many tests. Even yesterday he made me take another to make sure it was still positive. He is so cute. It showed up super fast and super dark and the digital turned our Pregnant again!

I am feeling:
- nausea
- foods taste bad
- veggie cravings
- exhaustion
- sore boobs
- frequent urination ( but I also know I have a smaller bladder- plus being super petite doesn't help)
- headaches

On a side note. DH was cooking breakfast and I didn't think we could have sausage/hot dogs. Does anyone know if we can eat sausage/ hot dogs?

Also, what is the average weight gain per trimester/ pregnancy. I am small and a bit worried. This is my first pregnancy and I am 5'6 and 105LBS. Advice to stay healthy would be appreciated?

I also am hoping to maintain a 3 day 30 minute work out as long as I can!! Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->