Any September 2013 babies?

Hi Ladies,

I am so nervous I cannot get in to be seen until 1/9!!! I got my first faint BFP on 12/20. UGH. I want to know my due date. I am anticipating 9/1 or 9/2 based on my ovulation date and last period. DH and I have taken so many tests. Even yesterday he made me take another to make sure it was still positive. He is so cute. It showed up super fast and super dark and the digital turned our Pregnant again!

I am feeling:
- nausea
- foods taste bad
- veggie cravings
- exhaustion
- sore boobs
- frequent urination ( but I also know I have a smaller bladder- plus being super petite doesn't help)
- headaches

On a side note. DH was cooking breakfast and I didn't think we could have sausage/hot dogs. Does anyone know if we can eat sausage/ hot dogs?

Also, what is the average weight gain per trimester/ pregnancy. I am small and a bit worried. This is my first pregnancy and I am 5'6 and 105LBS. Advice to stay healthy would be appreciated?

I also am hoping to maintain a 3 day 30 minute work out as long as I can!! Anyone else?

Congratulations!!!

I read NO hot dogs, deli meat, or soft cheeses. Not sure about sausage. Ask Google!

pretty sure sausages are ok if well cooked x

Ladies, I actually have a question about food we can eat. So, I have heard no soft cheeses because they are likely to be unpasteurized. I've read on some sites that it is ok to eat soft cheeses that have been pasteurized and on some other sites to avoid soft cheeses altogether. Thoughts?? I miss feta sprinkled over my salads and roasted beets!

Ladies, I actually have a question about food we can eat. So, I have heard no soft cheeses because they are likely to be unpasteurized. I've read on some sites that it is ok to eat soft cheeses that have been pasteurized and on some other sites to avoid soft cheeses altogether. Thoughts?? I miss feta sprinkled over my salads and roasted beets!

Pasteurized is fine from what I have been told. So bummed I have to give up my raw milk and deli meat, but it will be worth it.

Congrats to all the BfP!

I'm out ladies as of 1/1/13 :angel:

Hope you all have a H&H 9 months! :)
Take care and god bless!

Becca, so sorry to hear this :hugs: hope you take some time for yourself!

I am joining you guys. I thought I was further along than I am, but first ultrasound showed me at 4 weeks and 3 days on Monday and that my due date is September 6th, 2013. They called me today to tell me they saw a subchorionic hemmorhage on the ultrasound and told me not to worry too much because it's a fairly common thing to happen to women, but that they needed to do a second ultrasound on the 11th to make absolutely certain that everything is okay. I also went to the doctor for nausea today (we were so sure it was morning sickness, but it started getting pretty bad so I wanted to double check) and they gave me medicine to tide me over for the night, but had a pretty unsure diagnosis. I actually puked right before my ultrasound on Monday when I got off the bus and right after dinner with my fiance's Uncle and Aunt on Sunday and a couple of more times :(, but am feeling better from the medicine. They are limiting my diet though. They said no chocolate!!! I can only drink clear drinks too (Sprite, water, clear Gatorade).

I have a new question for you all,

I am trying to find an OB doctor. I live in a small town, and the closest clinic that would have an actual OB / GYN is an hour away. Most people who live in my area go to a family practice doctor, rather than an actual OB to have their baby delivered. I would feel more comfortable with an OB / GYN during delivery, just in case there are complications, but I don't know if I want to drive an hour when I am having a baby.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you going to an OB / GYN, family doctor, or midwife for your prenatal appointments and delivery? Thanks!!

So, so sorry Beccagal :hugs:

I hope it means everything is stretching out ready and nothing to bad.
I'm so impatient, i really want to be further on so i can have my scan.

I go back to college this week so hopefully that will speed everything up for me. I have a project to do and then do a presentation on it, so i am hoping that takes up my thinking time.

Its my birthday a few days before my scan as well, im going to London to see the phantom of the opera. My dad paid for the best seats in the house (4 rows from the stage), so i am very excited!:happydance:

I have managed to work out a quick way of doing the list on my iPad, so when the kids go to bed i do it then. Thats why i keep putting a post up saying i have done up to a certain point. Its for my reference, i know that any posts after mine haven't been done. I love lists. :blush:

I used to be in Phantom of the Opera (My character was Meg), I am sure you will love it! Are you going with your dad or your DH/SO?

I love love love writing lists too....and spreadsheets!!:dohh: Just makes everything nice and organised- how I need it!

Gwenylovey- how are you doing? When do you have a scan? I wonder if we will still be due date buddies after they have "dated" us?!!

L
x

So, so sorry Beccagal :hugs:

I hope it means everything is stretching out ready and nothing to bad.
I'm so impatient, i really want to be further on so i can have my scan.

I go back to college this week so hopefully that will speed everything up for me. I have a project to do and then do a presentation on it, so i am hoping that takes up my thinking time.

Its my birthday a few days before my scan as well, im going to London to see the phantom of the opera. My dad paid for the best seats in the house (4 rows from the stage), so i am very excited!:happydance:

I have managed to work out a quick way of doing the list on my iPad, so when the kids go to bed i do it then. Thats why i keep putting a post up saying i have done up to a certain point. Its for my reference, i know that any posts after mine haven't been done. I love lists. :blush:

I used to be in Phantom of the Opera (My character was Meg), I am sure you will love it! Are you going with your dad or your DH/SO?

I love love love writing lists too....and spreadsheets!!:dohh: Just makes everything nice and organised- how I need it!

Gwenylovey- how are you doing? When do you have a scan? I wonder if we will still be due date buddies after they have "dated" us?!!

L
x

Lallie, how cool that you were in Phantom! I love musicals, but have never seen that one although I'm sure I will at some point since its my husband's favorite! I'm doing ok, just sore bbs and feeling very tired. Little hints of nausea but it is so mild I don't even know if it's real or if I'm making it all up! My scan is January 9th, a week from today and I'm so nervous!! Ill be 6w3d and I hope we will still be due date buddies :) how are you feeling and when is your scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->