Any September 2013 babies?

Hello! Nervously joining you all with our surprise bfp! Due date September 4th. X

Ladies, do you think I should be worried about my betas? My first one at 11dp3dt (14dpo) was only 53, then my second one at 14dp3dt (17dpo) was 178. I put the numbers in an online calculator and it gave a doubling time of 41 hours but I can't help feeling that they're too low compared to other people? I got the impression that the assisted conception clinic were concerned after the first one but then happy with the second one. Hmmmmmm :shrug:

I agree with Mwaah, don't worry to much about the actual number- the important part is that they are increasing.... I believe I implanted really late as I had cramps and spotting that started at around 12DPO which means hcg production started quite late. Your numbers basically tripled in 3 days so that's really good! :thumbup:

Congratulations Doddy!!:happydance:

Thanks for the welcome girls! Definitely back in first tri a little sooner than expected, but if all goes well DD will have a sibling as a 2nd birthday present! Hope everyone is feeling as well as can be expected? I'm rough as today!

Hi all

Pleas add me found out today due 4 th September 2013 :happydance: with baby number 2

Updated the list up until this post :)

I have been having cramps on the right side of my uterus, I'm 99% sure the baby implanted on the left side because I ovulated that side and felt implantation cramps that side. So I'm not sure what these right side cramps are for.

Hi Everyone,
I am due with our first child together on September 3rd. I found out on Christmas, but then tested again on the 26th, and again on the 30th. To make sure it was still correct.

Did anyone else feel that way?

Hi Everyone,
I am due with our first child together on September 3rd. I found out on Christmas, but then tested again on the 26th, and again on the 30th. To make sure it was still correct.

Did anyone else feel that way?

Yeah, I have tested 7 times with a HPT ...plus had two blood tests!! I keep wanting to reassure myself I'm pregnant!

I found out yesterday, what a New Years eve surprise! EDD is Sept 9th. Congrats to all our BFP, now stick little bean.

congratulations...how exciting!!!

MrsLQ looks like we are bump buddies lol. It's so weird I do not even feel pregnant just 5 BFP and some cramping. How's everyone else feeling?

Hello! So I got a faint positive yesterday morning and then again this morning! So I'm going to say I am "cautiously pregnant" with our first child. My due date would be sometime between September 9-12 as I'm not sure when I ovulated. I'm still going to take another test tomorrow morning as I'm worried about these faint positives. A friend of mine has reassured me that it happens when you catch it really early but I'm such a worry wart!

As for my symptoms I don't have too many. Only nipple tenderness with random sharp pains shooting through my bbs. Some slight cramping at random times and then I will get a pinching feeling near my right ovary that will have me saying ow out loud! I also have some back pains that usually haven't come around until the past three evenings.

Congrats on the new BFPs! Akilgore, your friend is right - very early positives are faint because the HCG has to start somewhere!

anyone have a horrible taste in their mouths?I have had it all evening,and my mouth is really watery..very different for me ..

anyone have a horrible taste in their mouths?I have had it all evening,and my mouth is really watery..very different for me ..

Not yet, with my first preg (mc at 6 weeks) I did not get any symptoms til 5.5 weeks. That is when the m/s kicked in. I could not even smell my bfs (at the time) body wash it made me sick. It was awful! How many weeks are you?

I am just having cramps which keeps me worried but no bleeding.

Congratulations to all the new :bfp: I've said it before but wow, December was a busy, lucky month!!:haha:

I have been having cramps on the right side of my uterus, I'm 99% sure the baby implanted on the left side because I ovulated that side and felt implantation cramps that side. So I'm not sure what these right side cramps are for.

Don't have any answers evansangel but I am pretty sure I ovulated on the right but definitely had cramps on the left at the same time I got my IB so maybe it's normal to notice a change in sides :shrug:. I have read that most early pains are to do with the ligaments stretching so maybe that's it? Perhaps for you it will start on one side and then move across?

Thank you for updating the list- I don't know how you are keeping track of so much good news!!

L
x

I have had a metallic taste in my mouth since I conceived. I had it for about 2 weeks straight, and since then, its been off and on.

Congratulations to all the new :bfp: I've said it before but wow, December was a busy, lucky month!!:haha:

Don't have any answers evansangel but I am pretty sure I ovulated on the right but definitely had cramps on the left at the same time I got my IB so maybe it's normal to notice a change in sides :shrug:. I have read that most early pains are to do with the ligaments stretching so maybe that's it? Perhaps for you it will start on one side and then move across?

Thank you for updating the list- I don't know how you are keeping track of so much good news!!

L
x

I read once that the pain you feel from ovulation on one side, is actually taking place on the other side. So I wonder if the same applies to implantation? I felt pains on both sides. I had pain on the 8th, got 4 days of positive OPK, followed by 5 days of O pain, then 2 days of negative OPK, then another 4 days of positive OPK, and on the other side continued O pain. So I wonder....I really have no idea when we conceived. I wonder if its at all possible I ovulated TWICE, and we have twins. (which in my opinion, would be such an amazing blessing, we would be beyond happy and overjoyed)

I'm just dreaming....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->