Any September 2013 babies?

Congratulations Nico and well done mummytochloe :happydance:

I have just had amazing news....
Sat 8am HCG levels were 164
Mon 8am HCG levels were 605!!!!

Can't believe it, this little bean could be the one!!!:happydance:

ahh great news! I had my blood drawn Friday and this morning (Monday) no results for either yet. I see my dr Friday so I dont think they will post them online until after I see him. UGH I wanna know

Congrats and welcome Sholesy and Emmy!!

Missangie, whenever I get my blood drawn they order them stat and have e results that same day - don't know if you dr does the same thing. If I'm feeling really anxious and I haven't heard from them then I just give them a call. I imagine that if you call in they should at least be able to share Friday's results with you. And I think they are used to dealing with anxious pregnant women who want to know their results :) in any case, keep us posted!!

Hi ladies,
You can mark me down for Sept 5th.
After completing our family, loosing all my weight and getting a great boob job
SURPRISE to us.. A BFP!!!

yeah more BFPS!!! When does the real bad sickness kick in? I am getting nervous. I've had waves and I am only 5 weeks. UGH I hope I don't get hit hard. I am EXTREMELY tired tho. Any New Years Eve Plans or New Years DAY plans ladies?!?!?

Hello lovely ladies, can I join? We're expecting our first baby on 6th September 2013 after 3 long years TTC (finally had success with first IVF cycle - details in my siggy). We've told quite a few friends and family the good news, I know it's very early but they all knew we were going through an IVF cycle so naturally all wanted updates.

So far I've got lower back pain, af cramps on and off and nausea on an empty stomach. Got our viability scan 2 weeks today, keeping everything crossed that our little bean is in the right place as ectopics are more common in IVF patients. I thought TTC was nerve wracking - first trimester is even worse..!

Congrats...Scholesy, I am also due on 6th September 2013 :)

So happy for all the new BFPs!!! :wohoo:

Friday my HCG levels were 192 and today they were 792! Funny that they went up exactly 600 points on the nose! Hopefully that means my baby will be orderly and follow the rules :haha: I go back Wednesday for another hcg check.

Happy New Year to you all. Whether you got your BFP in 2012 or not, we all have good things to look forward to in 2013, and I wish you all happiness and joy!

Congrats and welcome Sholesy and Emmy!!

Missangie, whenever I get my blood drawn they order them stat and have e results that same day - don't know if you dr does the same thing. If I'm feeling really anxious and I haven't heard from them then I just give them a call. I imagine that if you call in they should at least be able to share Friday's results with you. And I think they are used to dealing with anxious pregnant women who want to know their results :) in any case, keep us posted!!

I was thinking that if I called they might tell me but of course the office is closed today and tomorrow! ugh I might call Wednesday or try and be patient until Friday!!! (ha, patient? me? ya right) :)

Airy: I'm so sorry :hugs: This can be such a hard road for some of us. It's just not fair sometimes.

Lallie: Your numbers look good!! SO excited for you!

Mummytochole: Good work! We really need to stand up for ourselves and be pushy when it comes to dealing with hospital rules and doctors.

Scholesy and lizard148: what journeys you have had, congrats! I hope these little IVF beans are sticky ones.... and how much fun it would be if you had multiples Lizard!

happy new year everyone.I can hardly think of anything else other than my pregnancy :)

Kat: What wonderful numbers! This is exciting!!!

Brightstarshi: totally agree... hard to focus on anything else now!

Happy New Years everyone! We celebrated last night by going to a party. Everyone was so trashed, they didn't even notice me - sober sally - chugging water in the corner!

I woke up super early this morning.... took another pregnancy test. The test line is still lighter than the control line, but it comes up within 30 seconds and is very obvious and clear. Do you think I need to be worried that it's not as dark as the control line? I'm only 4+1... last time, with my miscarriage the lines never got this dark even at 5 weeks.

I would like to wait until at least 5 weeks to see my doctor for blood work, but maybe it would be good to put my mind at ease and go for a beta test this week? I really want to be able to ENJOY my pregnancy, not wish the weeks away waiting for scans and blood tests to confirm this whole thing. What do you think?

Emmy, Congratulations to you! I know what you mean about it being difficult to believe it's true. I wonder when I will "feel" more pregnant?? Maybe after seeing the first ultrasound, or when we hear the heartbeat?

Vietmamsie, That sounds like a fun "New Year's Eve!" My husband stayed home with me and we rented "Crazy, Stupid, Love." (Great movie!) I think you should go ahead and get bloodwork done right away, whenever you can. It is nice to know "for sure" that you are pregnant.

Happy New Years everyone! We celebrated last night by going to a party. Everyone was so trashed, they didn't even notice me - sober sally - chugging water in the corner!

I woke up super early this morning.... took another pregnancy test. The test line is still lighter than the control line, but it comes up within 30 seconds and is very obvious and clear. Do you think I need to be worried that it's not as dark as the control line? I'm only 4+1... last time, with my miscarriage the lines never got this dark even at 5 weeks.

I would like to wait until at least 5 weeks to see my doctor for blood work, but maybe it would be good to put my mind at ease and go for a beta test this week? I really want to be able to ENJOY my pregnancy, not wish the weeks away waiting for scans and blood tests to confirm this whole thing. What do you think?

Yeah, I would get a beta done. They will likely know if things are progressing normally from your hcg levels, so you'll be able to put your mind at ease!

Hay guys I just found out yesterday!! I'm due September 7th! And I feel like poopie Any body else got the nausea already??

I totally agree with getting your betas checked. The nurse at my doctors office originally didn't want to release the results from the lab directly to me. She didn't want me to stress out if I didn't understand the results. I had to explain to her not knowing the results for 4days would be a bigger stress :wacko: Sheesh, It took a lot of convincing her. This is my first BFP after TTC for more than a year and getting my HCG monitored has given me peace of mind. Just had my third this morning and its 3422 @ 19dpo :thumbup:

Now the wait begins for my first scan in 9days... feels like sooo far from now.

2012 was a great year, looking forward to what to come....HAPPY NEW YEARS to all!

So many updates (overnight for me!) And will follow properly when on pc rather than phone but Evansangel, how was your scan?
L x

So many updates (overnight for me!) And will follow properly when on pc rather than phone but Evansangel, how was your scan?
L x

Hahahaha ignore me...You wrote 3 weeks and 2 hours until your scan and I simply read it as 3 hours until scan!! Oopsie!

Ladies, do you think I should be worried about my betas? My first one at 11dp3dt (14dpo) was only 53, then my second one at 14dp3dt (17dpo) was 178. I put the numbers in an online calculator and it gave a doubling time of 41 hours but I can't help feeling that they're too low compared to other people? I got the impression that the assisted conception clinic were concerned after the first one but then happy with the second one. Hmmmmmm :shrug:

Ladies, do you think I should be worried about my betas? My first one at 11dp3dt (14dpo) was only 53, then my second one at 14dp3dt (17dpo) was 178. I put the numbers in an online calculator and it gave a doubling time of 41 hours but I can't help feeling that they're too low compared to other people? I got the impression that the assisted conception clinic were concerned after the first one but then happy with the second one. Hmmmmmm :shrug:

Sounds spot on, it doesnt matter how low as you may have implanted later. As long as they are doubling every 48 hours everything is normal.

Can I be added for EDD 8th please. I wanted to get past my earliest loss before I started to get hopeful and its due on little's man birthday :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->