Any September 2013 babies?

Hey Gweny, same symptoms here!! BBs are HHHUUUGGGEEE and so so painful and tired, very tired. Falling asleep at about 8pm on the sofa and then waking up at midnight and going upstairs for another 7 hours or so. I used to sleep a maximum of 7 hours so this is really new for me!
Agree with the nausea, sometimes I find myself (in my head) saying, oohhh I'm nauseous but then not being sure if I really am or not :dohh:

I have a scan on Saturday, 5w5d according to LMP but that's to put mine and dr's mind at ease that it's not ectopic- we are not expecting to see much just hoping for a sac in the right place! I reckon our dates will change and then eventually go back to what we first thought at a later date...

Take care,
L
x

We took a test with an IC on Xmas eve which was 8 dpo and there was a faint bfp! I woke up this morning and I just got scared that I woke up with no symptoms...so my husband and I went to the store and got two FRER tests. Came home and originally planned on waiting to get more concentrated pee because I had went to the bathroom several times that morning...but I couldn't wait! Took the test and the line came up so strong! I'm 10 dpo today and couldn't believe how strong it was so early! I just can't believe that I'm pregnant..it's so amazing and so overwhelming in a great way.

As for my due date...if I go by my last period..I would be due on September 11th...but by when I think I ovulated..it's sept 9th..which is my daughters birthday.

How cool would that be to have your kids born on the same day!?!?!?!?! (they probably wouldn't think so, but still pretty cool!)

i,d have to disagree lol i have 2 born a day apart its a nightmare but that could be as they are 3 weeks from xmas!! lol

AFM i got my BFP on new years after nearly 4 yrs of TTC this will be #3 :) not 100% sure when due as lsst AF was 29th OCT but i kmow imnot thst far, im between 2.5 anr 6 weeks. ive had sore boobs for about a week and nausea last 2 days!!! so excited snd scared xxx

I used to be in Phantom of the Opera (My character was Meg), I am sure you will love it! Are you going with your dad or your DH/SO?

I love love love writing lists too....and spreadsheets!!:dohh: Just makes everything nice and organised- how I need it!

Gwenylovey- how are you doing? When do you have a scan? I wonder if we will still be due date buddies after they have "dated" us?!!

L
x

Really? Wow! I would love to be in a musical, but my singing skills are not so good :haha:

I'm going with my Dad, DH refuses to go. He doesn't understand why they sing what they could just say....](*,)

Ok, this place is huge and I'm really struggling to not be lost. I'd like to join you ladies if I may. So far I'm due Sept 3rd. I went in for beta levels yesterday and have an appointment today for "confirmation". I will probably go in tomorrow for more blood and will be having an US soon to make sure my bean is "in the pot". Hehe

Hello BigM and welcome!!
Lets hope you get your beta results swiftly : )

Lets chat!

I am due 4th September, that's going from the date I know I ovulated.
I got my bfp at 9dpo and tested everyday until today (12dpo) when I got a :bfp: on a digital test.

How are you feeling?
I am knackered, no energy, dizzy and I feel sick when I haven't eaten.

Due Due List :)

September 2013 babies!

September 1st

Rachelle351
Jdcurly
Mrs.Moose
stargazer01
Gwenylovey
Lallie81

September 2nd
MommieofII
mummytochloe
3athena3
JLMC
vicky125

September 3rd
Pink Petals
PinkEmily
savannah2b
louise1302
Tigger1723
keepingsecret
GFgirl
BigM

September 4th
Evansangel
lovelyb
LockandKey
nico82
doddy0402
Manda2012

September 5th
missangie
khaleesi
karenh24
lizard148

September 6th
Marie_Sims
Mrs.Maryland
Scholesy

September 7th
Jessica0907
Mumma2011

September 8th
mwaah
cheyyenne

September 9th
Mrs.Mcguin (or the 11th)
AnakeRose
vietmamsie
Brightstarshi
Calibeachbum

September 10th
gbnf

September 11th
hersheypomchi

September 12th

September 13th

September 14th

September 15th

September 16th
SteffyRae

:bfp: yesterday doc confirmed today and thinks I am due 4th x

Hey don't think I am on the list I am due the 9th or 11th too: )

I think I must not have shared my unofficial due date when I joined this thread. According to charts, I should be due September 6th or 7th. Thanks!

I got my BFP yesterday! Six years coming! I am still in shock. Projected due date based on first day of last period is September 10th!

15dpo beta was 256. I went in at 18dpo also but they havent posted those results (they JUST posted the 15dpo ones) I see my dr tomorrow

Congrats everyone! Woohoo I am going crazy until my appointment:) I just want to make sure my levels are okay. I feel okay today, slight nausea....but overall pretty good!

15dpo beta was 256. I went in at 18dpo also but they havent posted those results (they JUST posted the 15dpo ones) I see my dr tomorrow

That's a great beta for 15 dpo!! Looking good:happydance: Keep us posted on your 18 dpo number!

Congrats on all the new BFPs! :)

I think the list is updated. If its wrong I'm sorry, I'm very tired at the moment :(
Just give me a nudge and I'll do it properly. :)

I was worried today that my nipples stopped being sore (my only real symptom) so I pinched them. I was wrong, they are still sore :haha:

I had beta's done monday and wednesday they were 1851 at around 5+0 and 2982 at 5+2

Congrats on all the new BFPs! :)

I think the list is updated. If its wrong I'm sorry, I'm very tired at the moment :(
Just give me a nudge and I'll do it properly. :)

I was worried today that my nipples stopped being sore (my only real symptom) so I pinched them. I was wrong, they are still sore :haha:

You are so cute!

Hi everyone, so many bfp's what a lucky month dec must have been, can i be added too i'm due sept 8th, got my bfp on boxing day, this will be number 3 for us. Looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with you ladies x

That's a great beta for 15 dpo!! Looking good:happydance: Keep us posted on your 18 dpo number!

Thanks, Im dying to know what the results are. I forgot how much I hate early pregnancy because I worry SO much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->