Any September 2013 babies?

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!

I wish the 15th would hurry up and get here. Dr appnt and ultrasound. Dr's office didn't mention anything about betas so I'm really hoping everything is OK.

TMI alert! I am still having quite a bit of creamy CM. Expected it to stop by now. By my calculations I 'm 5w+3d and can't remember if it happened with DS or not. Anyone have any ideas? Is it normal?

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!

I wish the 15th would hurry up and get here. Dr appnt and ultrasound. Dr's office didn't mention anything about betas so I'm really hoping everything is OK.

TMI alert! I am still having quite a bit of creamy CM. Expected it to stop by now. By my calculations I 'm 5w+3d and can't remember if it happened with DS or not. Anyone have any ideas? Is it normal?

Increase CM is really common

This is my first, and now that I am pregnant I feel as though I don't know anything anymore. I will probably have a lot of questions. I asked my sister that has two kids how pregnancy affects cervical mucus. She said there isn't any, it dries up. I didn't say anything, but I freaked out a little bit because I have definitely not "dried up". I guess this is normal since I am not the only one?

I went in to get my blood drawn to check my HCG, Can't wait to see the results! I have to go back on Saturday. My obgyn wants me to come back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound. Do you think that would be to early to see anything? Heartbeat? Omg it's finally sinking in!

This is my first, and now that I am pregnant I feel as though I don't know anything anymore. I will probably have a lot of questions. I asked my sister that has two kids how pregnancy affects cervical mucus. She said there isn't any, it dries up. I didn't say anything, but I freaked out a little bit because I have definitely not "dried up". I guess this is normal since I am not the only one?

One of the reasons i tested was increased cm, i normal go dry when af is due (sorry if tmi) and this time there was loads

I went in to get my blood drawn to check my HCG, Can't wait to see the results! I have to go back on Saturday. My obgyn wants me to come back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound. Do you think that would be to early to see anything? Heartbeat? Omg it's finally sinking in!

I have my first appt next thur. I'll be approx 6w+1d. According to google a heart beat can be seen as early a 5 1/2 weeks. I'm crossing everything I have that we'll see something on our scan. FX for you too :thumbup:

Earliest I've seen a heartbeat was 6wk3days but they did warn me before they started that it was still early so might not see it. Fingers crossed you will! X

Hi ladies got my 1st bfp NY eve (9 dpo) and Bfp on FRER digital last night (11 dpo). Still sinking in, can't believe it. Got doc appointment on Wed :) my EDD is 13th September 2013, can I join with u all? Cc

I have my first appt next thur. I'll be approx 6w+1d. According to google a heart beat can be seen as early a 5 1/2 weeks. I'm crossing everything I have that we'll see something on our scan. FX for you too :thumbup:

I hope so I'm crossing everything too! Lol

Congrats on so many BFPs! Welcome!

AFM, my boobs are still tender and I have a ton of CM. It's kind of gross, so i have to wear a pantie liner if I don't want to have to change my underwear several times a day.:wacko: I also have some very mild cramps from time to time, but nothing to write home about. I have a doctors appointment today (18dpo) and hope to have a blood test to see my hcg levels and and ultrasound to check if this ectopic. Do you think I'll be able to get a peek at the bean so early? I'm only 4+4.

How is everyone's nutrition? We're a pretty healthy household, and I have just amped up the amount of veg and goodies we're eating. I have a green smoothie each morning, a serving of fish every other day (low mercury content fish! Don't worry!) an egg a day, lots for veg, fruit, and beans. I'm a vegetarian so I have to watch my protein. I know you don't have to make the 65g of protein goal until the 2nd trimester, but I need to start getting in the habit of eating more now! I really have to make an effort to get more.

I got my BFP yesterday and my estimated due date is Sept. 8! I am over the moon as DH and I have been trying for almost 3.5 years. This is my first BFP and I will have my blood test completed tomorrow and have my first appointment with my OB next Thursday (he wanted me in quickly as we have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility). I am still in disbelief but so excited! :happydance:

I'm a vegetarian as well and struggle with eating healthy. I have a huge sweet tooth. Since I got my bfp, I have been really trying to eat a lot healthier. So far so good.... I've only had one nibble of chocolate today :blush:

I eat pretty healthy, although I had to pick up a Reece's today when I purchased my groceries whoops... I like to juice but I heard to much vitamin a is toxic and can cause miscarriage etc.

Beth Conrats! DH and I have been trying for 3 years, I have endo. It's been a long journey.

im a vegi:)I like to eat in the middle,you know not over healthy but not over unhealthy,middle path is good for me x

oh tonight I took off my bra to get in the bath and my ( O Y O ) were so heavy with blue veins,yey :)

I got my BFP yesterday and my estimated due date is Sept. 8! I am over the moon as DH and I have been trying for almost 3.5 years. This is my first BFP and I will have my blood test completed tomorrow and have my first appointment with my OB next Thursday (he wanted me in quickly as we have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility). I am still in disbelief but so excited! :happydance:

Congrats...My first appointment with my OB is also next Thursday. :happydance:

Symptom updates for me:

I keep getting cramps always at midnight...I don't know why :shrug: I read online it means the uterus is stretching. I have no bleeding and feel fine during most of the day. However, my sense of smell seem to have heighten a lot today...the stuff that use to never bother me...now grosses me out. I loath the smell and taste of popcorn and orange juice :(

I eat pretty healthy, although I had to pick up a Reece's today when I purchased my groceries whoops... I like to juice but I heard to much vitamin a is toxic and can cause miscarriage etc.

Beth Conrats! DH and I have been trying for 3 years, I have endo. It's been a long journey.

From what I understand Vitamin A is totally fine as long as it comes from veg such as sweet potatoes and leafy greens (beta-carotene). It's the kind of vitamin A that comes from Liver, eggs, milk and cheese (retinol) that can cause problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->