Any September 2013 babies?

Vietmamsie thanks that's peace of mine. I loooove juicing carrots and my kale!

I get my rescan is a week today. I really want it to come round really quick at the same time i don't want it as i am scared things won't be as it should be.

Hi Gals, i hope i can join too. We got a positive on 30th of Dec, completely un-expected. After a MC 3 years ago at 7 weeks, this is the first time we got succesfull since!

I am due September the 8th, i just pray everything goes well. bit of cramps, bit of nausea and sore breast.

I hope i can get a scan soon! goodluck to you all :)

Morning everyone. I am so tired :(
It's 10am and I just want to go back to bed. Probably didnt help that Alfie refused to sleep until 11pm last night, he just cried :(

I need him to be in a proper routine before this baby comes.

List updated :)

It's night here and I'm off soon. Haha just updating with doctors appointment results. My betas from 5+0 were 2684 :) not as high as my previous pregnancies but still within normal ranges :) I have a referral sent to myidwife and a referral for my ultrasound on Monday :) can somebody please fast forward the weekend :)

It's night here and I'm off soon. Haha just updating with doctors appointment results. My betas from 5+0 were 2684 :) not as high as my previous pregnancies but still within normal ranges :) I have a referral sent to myidwife and a referral for my ultrasound on Monday :) can somebody please fast forward the weekend :)

I want someone to fast forward the whole week to come, my scan is next friday at 10.20 and can't come soon enough

wonderful hcg levels :D

Good day to you everyone.These symptoms of today are getting stronger as the day progresses,I feel especially sensitive today.some cramping,feeling sickly,so very tired,but so excited to be pregnant again,so very grateful,I intend on embracing every moment.

good luck everyone x

I have my second beta today. I am really scared. I was stupid and took a frer this morning because I wanted to see if it got darker. Maybe I didn't wait long enough or something but it wasn't darker, it was lighter. Then driving to work this morning I coughed and felt a sharp pain. Then later while stretching I felt it again. Please tell me I am not going to loose this baby that took 6 years and a miracle to make. Am I just being crazy?

I've got an emergency doctors appointment at 16:20. The cramping I felt a few days ago on the right side of my uterus is still there but it's a sharp stabbing pain now, I feel sick and dizzy.
I called EPU, but they won't see me until I have seen a GP first.

Hi can I join please am due 9th sept atm until a scan says otherwise x

I've got an emergency doctors appointment at 16:20. The cramping I felt a few days ago on the right side of my uterus is still there but it's a sharp stabbing pain now, I feel sick and dizzy.
I called EPU, but they won't see me until I have seen a GP first.

I am so sorry. Good luck at your appointment. I hope everything turns out ok.

Oh no evansangel and karen. Thinking of you and crossing fingers for good news soon xx

Evansangel and karenh - hoping for the best for both of you. :hugs:

Thank you :)

Lallie, I notice I'm your sig you've had an ectopic. What were your symptoms? x

Well I didn't even know I was pregnant, just started bleeding mid cycle...dr first thought it was ovulation bleeding! The scan showed it and I was lucky that my body dealt with it itself. I bled for almost a whole month though. Also my hcg levels weren't rising fast enough.
How many hours away is 16.20? (Not sure of time difference to think of you during your appt)

Ok, so I went to my appointment today and it was really awful. First off, I'm seeing a different doctor and she was strange and hard to understand. She was really weirded out that I knew when I Ovulated and thought it was bazaar that I temp. She was really rude when I laughed telling her I had already taken about 30 urine tests. She told me that you only need to take one to find out if your pregnant or not. And looked at me like I was crazy for taking so many (maybe I am?)

I brushed it the whole bad vibe I got from her as her English just not being so great, but then it got worse when we did the ultrasound. Basically she couldn't find ANYTHING. I know it's really early, So i wasn't that surprised, but she basically accused me never getting a positive test in the first place. She actually said to me, "you know there has to be two lines for it to be positive, was there one or two lines?" She told me I wasn't pregnant, then I said maybe it was just too early to tell at 4 weeks. She then said that I was actually 6 weeks and since there was nothing there I wasn't pregnant. Even though she had all my dates, she didn't bother to do the simple math that I am only 4 weeks along. It was all really strange and weird and uncomfortable. She agreed to do the Beta blood work and said she would call me tomorrow with the results. I immediately asked if we could schedule blood work for monday and she said that we would have to wait to see what the results are.. basically she doesn't believe me that I'm pregnant.

I don't really know what to day, I'm sort of speechless after the whole thing. This is the top maternity hospital in our city and I was so surprised about the service. My husband said that once we know whats what we can have a look around at other hospitals or I can go back to the head doctor of the hospital (he treated me after my miscarriage and while about 5 times the price as a local doctor, he's about 100 times better)

Sorry for the rant, but just had to get it all off my chest. Who knows if I'm pregnant or not at this point, my own doctor doesn't believe me. I can't wait to get my bloods back tomorrow and prove her wrong. From what I've read on line, its totally normal to not see anything at 4+4, so I'm really hoping that everything is ok in there and my little tadpole is just a slow grower.

Thanks to anyone who made it through this novel.

That's shocking vietmamsie, really hope you can prove her wrong!! Definitely start looking for someone else if you can xx

wow, her attitude is disgusting

hello ladies. well this morning i did a digi clearblue it came up pregnant 3+ weeks which is further than i thought could explain the nausea lol x

reading up and looking at a lot of different ultrasound pictures, I think she just didn't look hard enough. She didn't take very long in there, and may have over looked it... I don't know. Just hoping my bloods are good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->