Any September 2013 babies?

I'm sorry you had such an awful experience. I would start looking for a new doctor!

Thank you all, am home now with a pizza hut on the way. All i have had today is a pot noodle and a bar of Galaxy :o

Anyway, all seems ok! Baby is in the right place. At first we could only see a gestational sac, makes sense because i am only 5+2.
He checked my ovaries (which are fine) and then he moved it slightly and BAM there was baby and a yolk sac.

No heartbeat just yet as i am early but they want me back in 10 days for another scan because they can't discharge me until they see a heartbeat.

Here is a photo i took on my phone..
https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r484/KylieValentine/photo1_zpsc89355c4.jpg

Fantastic News!!!! So happy to hear it! Pizza hut sounds like an awesome way to celebrate :happydance:

So glad all is ok!! fab picture, congrats xxx

Thank you all, am home now with a pizza hut on the way. All i have had today is a pot noodle and a bar of Galaxy :o

Anyway, all seems ok! Baby is in the right place. At first we could only see a gestational sac, makes sense because i am only 5+2.
He checked my ovaries (which are fine) and then he moved it slightly and BAM there was baby and a yolk sac.

No heartbeat just yet as i am early but they want me back in 10 days for another scan because they can't discharge me until they see a heartbeat.

Here is a photo i took on my phone..
https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r484/KylieValentine/photo1_zpsc89355c4.jpg

Aw! Thats brilliant! Hello little beanie! X

Glad to hear all ok Evansangel and hello to your little bean x

Im measuring spot on as well, my Gestational sac was 9mm which equals 5 weeks 2 days.

Evansangel so happy all is ok xx

Hi ladies! I'm four weeks along and I estimate my due date to be September 13th. I'm so excited to be pregnant! It's my first. Seems so surreal so far!!

So glad all is well Evansangel! What a relief it must be to see your little bean just where he/ she should be!

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.

had a nice diahhorea attack earlier,never had that with any others,there was me asking for a new symptom,I shall be careful of what I am wishing for in the future...

hope all is well,fairly new here so just getting inoto the flow of things,this being my pregnancy after losses,

very excited and grateful

love to all x

had a nice diahhorea attack earlier,never had that with any others,there was me asking for a new symptom,I shall be careful of what I am wishing for in the future...

hope all is well,fairly new here so just getting inoto the flow of things,this being my pregnancy after losses,

very excited and grateful

love to all x

That is for sure one of my symptoms.

First of welcome to all the new pregnancies!

Evansangel: your pic looks great! SO excited for you! Just think, in 10 days you'll get to see that little heart beating away!

Karenh: Oh no,:hugs: sending positive energy your way. Hoping those numbers get higher!

AFM, I'm just waiting on the phone call with my Beta results. The evil doctor told me she would call in the afternoon, so keeping busy until then.

Thank you for all the support, yesterday was pretty upsetting. As for some of your questions, I'm only 4+4.... implantation could have been late, leaving me one or two days behind. I read that many sacs don't show until 5 weeks and that's totally normal. Honestly, she really just had a glance in there for a minute then told me There was no 6 week sac and I wasn't pregnant.

Keeping my fingers crossed and positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->