Any September 2013 babies?

Hoping Unisom works for morning sickness, as mine got a bit out of control this week. Anyone have any experiences?

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.
Got my FX for you and hoping Monday brings good news :hugs:

First of welcome to all the new pregnancies!

Evansangel: your pic looks great! SO excited for you! Just think, in 10 days you'll get to see that little heart beating away!

Karenh: Oh no,:hugs: sending positive energy your way. Hoping those numbers get higher!

AFM, I'm just waiting on the phone call with my Beta results. The evil doctor told me she would call in the afternoon, so keeping busy until then.

Thank you for all the support, yesterday was pretty upsetting. As for some of your questions, I'm only 4+4.... implantation could have been late, leaving me one or two days behind. I read that many sacs don't show until 5 weeks and that's totally normal. Honestly, she really just had a glance in there for a minute then told me There was no 6 week sac and I wasn't pregnant.

Keeping my fingers crossed and positive!
My doctor wanted to hold off on any scans till my beta reached at least 4000. She said you really can't see much until then. Hopefully that's all it is for you. Hope you get the call soon and it's good news :thumbup:

AFM My :holly: are crazy sore, some moderate fatigue and off and on cramping. Just enjoying this mostly symptom free time until the morning sickness kicks in :winkwink: Also I have booked my first scan for next Wednesday :happydance:

Hoping Unisom works for morning sickness, as mine got a bit out of control this week. Anyone have any experiences?

Have you tried ginger (Ale, tea or capsules) or Preggie Pops? These are suppose to work pretty good. I've already bought some for when I start feeling :sick: I like to be prepared lol.

Oh, can I join?? :flower:
My due date at the moment is Sept 1.
Not really telling anyone right now as most of my family isn't too happy about us having more, but we're super excited!
A happy and heathy 9 months to you all!! :thumbup:

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: Checking betas and waiting for results is so stressful! Hope that Monday brings better news.

First of welcome to all the new pregnancies!

Evansangel: your pic looks great! SO excited for you! Just think, in 10 days you'll get to see that little heart beating away!

Karenh: Oh no,:hugs: sending positive energy your way. Hoping those numbers get higher!

AFM, I'm just waiting on the phone call with my Beta results. The evil doctor told me she would call in the afternoon, so keeping busy until then.

Thank you for all the support, yesterday was pretty upsetting. As for some of your questions, I'm only 4+4.... implantation could have been late, leaving me one or two days behind. I read that many sacs don't show until 5 weeks and that's totally normal. Honestly, she really just had a glance in there for a minute then told me There was no 6 week sac and I wasn't pregnant.

Keeping my fingers crossed and positive!

Vietmamsie, staying positive is all we can do at this point! The truth is that at this point things are completely out of our hands. I hope that the scan tech/doctor was rushed and that your next appointment will bring better news :hugs:

Oh, can I join?? :flower:
My due date at the moment is Sept 1.
Not really telling anyone right now as most of my family isn't too happy about us having more, but we're super excited!
A happy and heathy 9 months to you all!! :thumbup:

Congratulations!

Welcome and Congratulations to all the new BFP's! :happydance:

Evansangel I am so so happy for you. And thanks for sharing your pic, I hope to have something similar to show after my scan in 2 hours!

Karenh, thinking of you and really hope that you have a nice big jump in numbers on Monday :hugs:

L
x

Morning ladies

Congrats on the New BFPs....

Karenh Hope Monday brings good news and bean is just keeping you on your toes : )

Karen fingers crossed for Monday :)

Was in the shower this morning, kitchen is next to the bathroom, OH opens fridge, I smell cheesecake......*heave* I want my cheesecake!!!!

Hugs Karen, I hope that Mondays numbers are very high!

Congrats to the new bfps! You have been added to the list :)

Lallie, good luck for your scan. :)

everythime I go to the fridge,i want to almost be sick,the cheese I used to love now smells disgusting...oh dear!

Hi ladies I'm new here. I got my bfp at 2.30pm yesterday, and did another this morning to make sure, I am 4 weeks pregnant, EDD 14th September (2 days before my husband's 30th) :)

I have a 25month old Millicent and an angel baby Riley who was stillborn in 2009. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xxx

Hi ladies I'm new here. I got my bfp at 2.30pm yesterday, and did another this morning to make sure, I am 4 weeks pregnant, EDD 14th September (2 days before my husband's 30th) :)

I have a 25month old Millicent and an angel baby Riley who was stillborn in 2009. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xxx

congrats hun! That was fast! Xx

Congrats Rileysmummy, you a due less than a week after me :)

Karen, fx for your betas rising on monday xxx

Congrats to all the new :bfp: out there!! I'm so happy to count myself among you all!

OK, so my hcg levels for "4 weeks along" went as follows:

3 weeks 6 days: 192
4 weeks 2 days: 792
4 weeks 4 days: 923 (<--panic ensues, it didn't double!)
4 weeks 6 days: 3,948 (u/s shows a good 7mm gestational sack in my uterine wall just where it should be!) Doc pronounces things are just fine!

I won't go in again until January 14th for my 6 week u/s. Hope we hear a heart beat and see a yolk! Until then, I will enjoy 10 blissful test-free days! :cloud9:

Ok, getting pretty pissed. The doctor never called me to give me my blood test results as promised. This means I won't hear until monday and probably not get in got my follow up bloods until Tuesday. I think it's time to see a different doctor and file a complaint about this one.

I figure as long as I'm not bleeding I should be fine. If I make it through tomorrow without bleeding than this will be the furthest along I will have gone. fingers crossed. I feel like I should be worried that we didn't see anything in the ultrasound, but I'm not because I'm thinking the doctor (not a lab technician) just didn't know what to look for this early on/looked for a obvious sac and when she didn't see one just told me I wasn't pregnant.

I had a good cry over the doctor today... and about 5 while watching Juno... and one yesterday.... emotional much? I never cry!

Hi all newbie here! I got a bfp on the 2nd of jan. due around the 13th of sept?ish. Congrats to you all!!! I have a 4yearold and had quite a traumatic birth so I'm v.nervous :-S I also had a m/c before I had my daughter so I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I'm so excited!!! :happydance:

Hi all. Just got my bfp today! Due on 13th Sept I think (based on OD of 21 Dec rather than LMP 10 Dec). Soooo excited :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->