Any September 2013 babies?

Hi ladies I'm new here. I got my bfp at 2.30pm yesterday, and did another this morning to make sure, I am 4 weeks pregnant, EDD 14th September (2 days before my husband's 30th) :)

I have a 25month old Millicent and an angel baby Riley who was stillborn in 2009. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xxx

congrats hun! That was fast! Xx

Thank you :) Super surprised we fell first month, thought it'd take a while. Cheers all xx

Need to ring my medical center on Monday and ask when they want me to start with my clexane injections and aspirin. With Millicent it was 7 weeks, hoping for an scan too xx

I'm sorry vietmamsie, is there no way you can phone or go in to the clinic?

My scan went well, saw a gestational sac and the yolk sac inside it- exactly what we were hoping for today! Still in a bit of shock! Now we've found out that there's a bit of a nightmare with my insurance so I had a little panic and a cry but feel much calmer now!!

I'm sorry vietmamsie, is there no way you can phone or go in to the clinic?

My scan went well, saw a gestational sac and the yolk sac inside it- exactly what we were hoping for today! Still in a bit of shock! Now we've found out that there's a bit of a nightmare with my insurance so I had a little panic and a cry but feel much calmer now!!

Lallie, that is fantastic news!!

Ok, getting pretty pissed. The doctor never called me to give me my blood test results as promised. This means I won't hear until monday and probably not get in got my follow up bloods until Tuesday. I think it's time to see a different doctor and file a complaint about this one.

I figure as long as I'm not bleeding I should be fine. If I make it through tomorrow without bleeding than this will be the furthest along I will have gone. fingers crossed. I feel like I should be worried that we didn't see anything in the ultrasound, but I'm not because I'm thinking the doctor (not a lab technician) just didn't know what to look for this early on/looked for a obvious sac and when she didn't see one just told me I wasn't pregnant.

I had a good cry over the doctor today... and about 5 while watching Juno... and one yesterday.... emotional much? I never cry!

How incredibly frustrating!! Can't wait to hear your news on Monday. Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!!

And the emotions.. Holy cow. I can relate!! I :cry: constantly! Reading Facebook, watching commercials, anyone that's pregnant on TV.. I bawled watching Juno when I wasn't pregnant. I'm kind of a mess! :wacko:

omg.... I NEVER cry and have already cried twice since finding out!! WTH! I'm barely pregnant! My poor DH is in for a long ride... haha!

How is everyone feeling this morning?!

The other day before I found out I was pregnant, though I had a feeling I cried at Alvin & The Chipmunks :rofl:

Weird how you have many more symptoms once you know you're pregnant, I could sleep stood up today.

xxx

Hi ladies I'm new here. I got my bfp at 2.30pm yesterday, and did another this morning to make sure, I am 4 weeks pregnant, EDD 14th September (2 days before my husband's 30th) :)

I have a 25month old Millicent and an angel baby Riley who was stillborn in 2009. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xxx

Oh my Goodness! Congratulations!! :wohoo:

Hi Ladies! I just got my :bfp: yesterday at 8DPO! According to my LMP on due September 18th and I will stick with that until my scans tell me otherwise. No symptoms yet except for fatigue and constipation. This morning, I have a slight headache, but am glad to feel it as it is a sign that my hormone levels are increasing.

I am taking progesterone supplements vaginally to support the pregnancy since I've had a CP last year and a MMC in 2008. I'm over 40 so I'm high risk.

I'm very happy to be pregnant and glad it is the weekend so I have time to get over the excitement before going back to work!

Holly3307, rach.jay, WhitefordKay congratulations on your BFPs!!! I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Welcome to our new members!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm a bit nervous myself. I have no symptoms really. Sore boobs but that's about it. It was the same as my first (who is now almost 8) but also with my second which resulted in a MMC. Trying to be positive.

Hope you are all doing well.

Congrats to all the new :bfp: out there!! I'm so happy to count myself among you all!

OK, so my hcg levels for "4 weeks along" went as follows:

3 weeks 6 days: 192
4 weeks 2 days: 792
4 weeks 4 days: 923 (<--panic ensues, it didn't double!)
4 weeks 6 days: 3,948 (u/s shows a good 7mm gestational sack in my uterine wall just where it should be!) Doc pronounces things are just fine!

I won't go in again until January 14th for my 6 week u/s. Hope we hear a heart beat and see a yolk! Until then, I will enjoy 10 blissful test-free days! :cloud9:

You numbers look great! I am so happy for you!

Ok, getting pretty pissed. The doctor never called me to give me my blood test results as promised. This means I won't hear until monday and probably not get in got my follow up bloods until Tuesday. I think it's time to see a different doctor and file a complaint about this one.

I figure as long as I'm not bleeding I should be fine. If I make it through tomorrow without bleeding than this will be the furthest along I will have gone. fingers crossed. I feel like I should be worried that we didn't see anything in the ultrasound, but I'm not because I'm thinking the doctor (not a lab technician) just didn't know what to look for this early on/looked for a obvious sac and when she didn't see one just told me I wasn't pregnant.

I had a good cry over the doctor today... and about 5 while watching Juno... and one yesterday.... emotional much? I never cry!
I would definetly say it is time to find a new doc. However, my doctor's office never calls when they say they are going to and every minute past i get a little more crazy, so I always end up calling them.

I'm cramping badly again after scan showing blood round gestational sac I'm fearing worst got scan tomorrow

xxx

Oh my Goodness! Congratulations!! :wohoo:

Thanks hun x

Hi Ladies! I just got my :bfp: yesterday at 8DPO! According to my LMP on due September 18th and I will stick with that until my scans tell me otherwise. No symptoms yet except for fatigue and constipation. This morning, I have a slight headache, but am glad to feel it as it is a sign that my hormone levels are increasing.

I am taking progesterone supplements vaginally to support the pregnancy since I've had a CP last year and a MMC in 2008. I'm over 40 so I'm high risk.

I'm very happy to be pregnant and glad it is the weekend so I have time to get over the excitement before going back to work!

Congrats hun, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Holly3307, rach.jay, WhitefordKay congratulations on your BFPs!!! I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Welcome to our new members!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm a bit nervous myself. I have no symptoms really. Sore boobs but that's about it. It was the same as my first (who is now almost 8) but also with my second which resulted in a MMC. Trying to be positive.

Hope you are all doing well.

You too hun! PMA xx

Congrats to all the BFPs. We have a nice big group. This is fun having people a the same place I am. That is not the case here. Everyone I know had a baby last year so no one is pregnant anymore.

Oh mummytochloe, I really hope everything is alright for you. Very glad you are able to have a scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Congratulations to all the BFP's!! I can't get over how many we are!!

I am due Sept 10th, 2013 and am expecting my 2nd. I am excited....and scared. I am new to the site so any tips are well needed!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->