Any September 2013 babies?

wow tiredness kicked in today....sending love to all xxxxI feel drunk without drinking LOL :)cramps again today too.

Congrats on all the new bfps!! :)

List has been updated :)

I am very tired today, the cramping has gone down a bit after having a warm bath this morning. Back to work tomorrow though :(
My daughter has been giving me drinks for her toy kitchen to make me feel better.
So far I have had a cup of tea, a cup of water and 2 cups of milk :)

Yesterday I found my pregnancy journal that I kept when I was pregnant with her and we were looking through it together. I showed her the picture from the 20wk scan and she said "Oooh! Lily was a fish"
She is convinced she was a fish when she was in my belly :haha:

Lallie, yay for your scan! Do you have any pictures of your little sac? :D

KarenH - fingers crossed for a nice high beta on Monday, will be thinking of you...

And congratulations to all the new BFPs :flower:

I am due Sept 10th, 2013 and am expecting my 2nd. I am excited....and scared. I am new to the site so any tips are well needed!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations! You are due the same day as me.

I am due Sept 10th, 2013 and am expecting my 2nd. I am excited....and scared. I am new to the site so any tips are well needed!!!! :happydance:

Congrats and welcome :D x

I am very tired today, the cramping has gone down a bit after having a warm bath this morning. Back to work tomorrow though :(
My daughter has been giving me drinks for her toy kitchen to make me feel better.

Yesterday I found my pregnancy journal that I kept when I was pregnant with her and we were looking through it together. I showed her the picture from the 20wk scan and she said "Oooh! Lily was a fish"

Lol that is so cute and funny bless her x

Congrats to all the new :bfp: out there!! I'm so happy to count myself among you all!

OK, so my hcg levels for "4 weeks along" went as follows:

3 weeks 6 days: 192
4 weeks 2 days: 792
4 weeks 4 days: 923 (<--panic ensues, it didn't double!)
4 weeks 6 days: 3,948 (u/s shows a good 7mm gestational sack in my uterine wall just where it should be!) Doc pronounces things are just fine!

I won't go in again until January 14th for my 6 week u/s. Hope we hear a heart beat and see a yolk! Until then, I will enjoy 10 blissful test-free days! :cloud9:

You numbers look great! I am so happy for you!

Thanks, Karen! I really hope your numbers are what they need to be on Monday! I totally understand how painful it is while waiting to find out. My doc gave me a big scare on Wednesday, and I didn't find out until this morning that everything is ok. We're all here with you!

Congrats to all the new :bfp: out there!! I'm so happy to count myself among you all!

OK, so my hcg levels for "4 weeks along" went as follows:

3 weeks 6 days: 192
4 weeks 2 days: 792
4 weeks 4 days: 923 (<--panic ensues, it didn't double!)
4 weeks 6 days: 3,948 (u/s shows a good 7mm gestational sack in my uterine wall just where it should be!) Doc pronounces things are just fine!

I won't go in again until January 14th for my 6 week u/s. Hope we hear a heart beat and see a yolk! Until then, I will enjoy 10 blissful test-free days! :cloud9:

You numbers look great! I am so happy for you!

Thanks, Karen! I really hope your numbers are what they need to be on Monday! I totally understand how painful it is while waiting to find out. My doc gave me a big scare on Wednesday, and I didn't find out until this morning that everything is ok. We're all here with you!
I am so glad everything is going well with you. Thank you for your concern and your support. I hope Monday goes well, I will let know know as soon as I can.

Congrats and welcome :D x

Lol that is so cute and funny bless her x

Thank you!!!

Wow, this page moves fast! Congrats to all the new BFPs :happydance:

HI! Just found out I am pregnant yesterday! I have yet to see a doctor, but going off of the date I last ovulated, looks like I should be due around September 18th!

HI! Just found out I am pregnant yesterday! I have yet to see a doctor, but going off of the date I last ovulated, looks like I should be due around September 18th!

Congratulations!

Thank you ladies the next 12 hours can not go quick enough, but i am sensing i wont sleep much tonight.

MTC are they rescanning you because the pain has got worse?will you still have the other scan in a week (or so) if its all fine tomorrow (fingers crossed it will be). xxx

I'm cramping badly again after scan showing blood round gestational sac I'm fearing worst got scan tomorrow

I can imagine how scary that is, and that the wait until tomorrow is taking forever. We're here to listen anytime you need to talk it out! Sending positive thoughts your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->