Any September 2013 babies?

MTC are they rescanning you because the pain has got worse?will you still have the other scan in a week (or so) if its all fine tomorrow (fingers crossed it will be). xxx

Pain completely went away and then started all over my stomach with vengeance today. I am not sure what will happen about my scan on friday. I am hoping if i don't see a heartbeat tomorrow which i may not due to still being in the 5 week stage that i will be able to keep the friday scan. If i see a heartbeat i am hoping i may be able to move friday scan to 8 weeks to see baby we a beating heart after the stage i had my mmc

Good luck with your scan, if your scan is ok, which it will be :) will they still try to find out why you are having pains?? xxx

good luck mtc... thinking of you xx

mummytochloe: :hugs: thinking positive for you...

Welcome to all the new BFPs!!!

AFM, I Know I should have just called, it's just that the clinic closes at half day on Saturdays, so I had no idea how I could have gotten in touch with the doctor in the afternoon when she promised to call me. Oh well.

I've chilled out today, maybe it was the pregnancy test I look this morning with a SUPER dark test line. I've never seen a line like that, so I'm feeling good. Just going to keep chugging along and wait to see what my numbers are on Monday and go from there.

Not many symptoms over here, the cramps have gone away for the most part, I've been super tired on and off, and I get short of breathe really easily.

mummytochloe: :hugs: thinking for you...

Welcome to all the new BFPs!!!

AFM, I Know I should have just called, it's just that the clinic closes at half day on Saturdays, so I had no idea how I could have gotten in touch with the doctor in the afternoon when she promised to call me. Oh well.

I've chilled out today, maybe it was the pregnancy test I look this morning with a SUPER dark test line. I've never seen a line like that, so I'm feeling good. Just going to keep chugging along and wait to see what my numbers are on Monday and go from there.

Not many symptoms over here, the cramps have gone away for the most part, I've been super tired on and off, and I get short of breathe really easily.

She's probably putting off calling you because you were right, and she's pissed to be wrong. One more day and you'll know your numbers! Good luck!

Kat that is so true about that doc, she just doesn't want to admit she was wrong.

Vietmamsie your symptoms sound just like mine. I have minor cramps but they have gone away for the most part, I get out of breath very easily, and I am tired off and on all day, also my nipples are sore.

RileysMummy

Thank you and we are very excited just waiting for my bloodwork to come back so I can make my first apt.... I am not good at waiting :)

What part of Germany do you live in? I was born there.

HI! Just found out I am pregnant yesterday! I have yet to see a doctor, but going off of the date I last ovulated, looks like I should be due around September 18th!

Congrats Jessibear86!!!

Remember too that cramping and sharp pains can be ligament stretching. I had that horribly for my first and if my Dr hadn't reassured me it would have been terrifying. It hurts and it feels like something's wrong, but it's totally normal. I've had it a few times with this one already. :flower:

Thanks ladies not even 2 hours and feeling so nervous

RileysMummy

Thank you and we are very excited just waiting for my bloodwork to come back so I can make my first apt.... I am not good at waiting :)

What part of Germany do you live in? I was born there.

Hehe I'm very impatient too, hope you get an apt soon :)

My husband is in the British Army, we're posted to a place called Hohne, its near Bremen/Hannover x

Everything seems ok gestational sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole. No heartbeat between 5 and 6 weeks which is right as around 6tomorrow. Derby where I was scanned today will not rescan unless nothing seen, but rang hospital from Wednesday and because the dealt with mmc the first time they happy to scan me on 14th to see if heartbeat. 3 days after scan should have been back to original day scan was arrange when I found out I was expecting

I was born in german due to dad being in army

I hope some of you others ladies can reassure me. I am very low on the symptoms scale. Boobs still ache, but no more back pain or cramps, and my hunger has slowed down alot. I've read about people who got NO signs of a miscarriage. What if I miscarried and thats the reason my symptoms are starting to go away? I am so scared. I am worried.

Hello please can I join? I have just got a really clear bfp mad due on 17th Sept I think with my 2nd :) over the moon! X please make it stick x

Hi girls I think I belong here, if youll have me :flower: Just done a cb digi: pregnant 2-3. Judging from lmp am due 19th sept so 3 days before dd 6th bday. My OH doesn't know about me testing. He knows I'm worried but doesn't know I tested. He definitely doesn't want this baby and has made it clear it'd be a 'disaster' and that I should think about doing something about it if I am:cry: I said I'd never do that! I couldn't :cry: I mean its our baby I couldn't just get rid of it no matter the financial/space implications. We live in a small 3 bed flat. It's too expensive to upgrade here. Financially we are fine as we both have good jobs. In the long term we could be stretched if kids all decide to go to uni. Worst thing is space as bedrooms are already small. Only option is bunks so hoping this baby is a girl as then 1 room would have 2 boys and other 2 girls and other one for us. I feel sick keeping this a secret from OH but I don't know how to tell him :cry: I'm sorry for ranting on!

I hope some of you others ladies can reassure me. I am very low on the symptoms scale. Boobs still ache, but no more back pain or cramps, and my hunger has slowed down alot. I've read about people who got NO signs of a miscarriage. What if I miscarried and thats the reason my symptoms are starting to go away? I am so scared. I am worried.

It's not a sign at all but i understand your worry. With DS I had no symptoms!! none!! if it wasnt for a bump and scans i wouldn't belive it myself that i was pregnant. My 3 losses i had symptoms.

This time not a single symptom so I'm taking it as a good sign. congrats on your BFP.

Congrats on all the new BFP's and glad your scan went well MTC, has the blood disappeared from your uterus? xxx

I'm ready to cautiously join the thread! Due Sept 10/11.

I do have very mild cramping on and off so I'm happy to see this is normal.

Also, it feels like two 300 lb gorrillas took a tree trunk and beat my boobs. I have almost every symptom in the book but I don't care. I'd gladly sit in hot lava if it meant I would have a healthy baby in September! Lol it's been a long (expensive) and painful journey to this BFP. I am so happy. And I'm obsessively nervous! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->