Any September 2013 babies?

I'm ready to cautiously join the thread! Due Sept 10/11.

I do have very mild cramping on and off so I'm happy to see this is normal.

Also, it feels like two 300 lb gorrillas took a tree trunk and beat my boobs. I have almost every symptom in the book but I don't care. I'd gladly sit in hot lava if it meant I would have a healthy baby in September! Lol it's been a long (expensive) and painful journey to this BFP. I am so happy. And I'm obsessively nervous! Lol

Congrats on your BFP, the journey and expense is worth it. Hopefully you can give the hot lava a miss :) Your Betas look fab!! xx

My gut tells me not to worry (and my gut is never wrong) but my brain won't stop freaking out over every little thing. I know it's normal to worry. My RE wants a 6 wk ultrasound and that's less than two weeks away. I plan to push it back as far as possible bc I want to see the heartbeat. Then I think I can relax.

I'm ready to cautiously join the thread! Due Sept 10/11.

I do have very mild cramping on and off so I'm happy to see this is normal.

Also, it feels like two 300 lb gorrillas took a tree trunk and beat my boobs. I have almost every symptom in the book but I don't care. I'd gladly sit in hot lava if it meant I would have a healthy baby in September! Lol it's been a long (expensive) and painful journey to this BFP. I am so happy. And I'm obsessively nervous! Lol

LOL! Yes, I have terrible breast pain, too. Loved your imagery - made me laugh about it!

Yup, being worried about the pregnancy and about the fetus' health is perfectly normal according to my doc and all my pregnancy books. So congratulations and I look forward to your scans!

Congrats to those with new BFP's

I have attached today's scan picture :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0416.jpg
    IMAG0416.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
Can u please add me for September 17th :) I just found out yesterday.
After 2.5 years of infertility we finally got our bfp!

Everything seems ok gestational sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole. No heartbeat between 5 and 6 weeks which is right as around 6tomorrow. Derby where I was scanned today will not rescan unless nothing seen, but rang hospital from Wednesday and because the dealt with mmc the first time they happy to scan me on 14th to see if heartbeat. 3 days after scan should have been back to original day scan was arrange when I found out I was expecting

I was born in german due to dad being in army

Glad everything is as it should be hun and you get another scan soon :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies congratulations :flower:

Anyone else have no appetite? This pregnancy is already so different from my others, I've never really had morning sickness before, this is all day sickness and I have to force myself to eat :(

xx

RileysMummy

Thank you and we are very excited just waiting for my bloodwork to come back so I can make my first apt.... I am not good at waiting :)

What part of Germany do you live in? I was born there.

Hehe I'm very impatient too, hope you get an apt soon :)

My husband is in the British Army, we're posted to a place called Hohne, its near Bremen/Hannover x

Oh ok, I am from Nuremburg and would love to go back and take my family as well as see my other family there.

I have very low symptoms now and with 2 miscarrigages I am a wreck. My boobs hurt off and on but that is it all my cramping and feeling went away. I am terrified. With my first MC I did not know because I had no bleeding and no cramping went in for a ultrasound and baby stopped developing. I had to go in for a D and C. With my second one this past October 2012 I had cramping after all my symptoms stopped as they are doing now and bleed it came natural. But now I am not having symptoms and am scared....really scared....help please.

I hope some of you others ladies can reassure me. I am very low on the symptoms scale. Boobs still ache, but no more back pain or cramps, and my hunger has slowed down alot. I've read about people who got NO signs of a miscarriage. What if I miscarried and thats the reason my symptoms are starting to go away? I am so scared. I am worried.

I'm in the same boat...I hope your sympoms come back.

I have very low symptoms now and with 2 miscarrigages I am a wreck. My boobs hurt off and on but that is it all my cramping and feeling went away. I am terrified. With my first MC I did not know because I had no bleeding and no cramping went in for a ultrasound and baby stopped developing. I had to go in for a D and C. With my second one this past October 2012 I had cramping after all my symptoms stopped as they are doing now and bleed it came natural. But now I am not having symptoms and am scared....really scared....help please.

Sweetie, that is scary to go through! I truly hope it's nothing. But I think only a doctor can truly help you. When is your next appointment?

Hi all, got my BFP today!! Due 10th September!! So excited, really tired and struggling to sleep, kinda wish I could just lie on setee like last time but LO just won't let me lol xxx

Sweetie, that is scary to go through! I truly hope it's nothing. But I think only a doctor can truly help you. When is your next appointment?

They wont make me an apt. till I get my HCG levels back but that was from last week when I had symptoms. I'll know my Friday HCG levels tomorrow then they will schedule my apt. We have a preg. mobile that goes around my area on Thur's I am wondering if I should stop in there and see? Not sure what they do?

They wont make me an apt. till I get my HCG levels back but that was from last week when I had symptoms. I'll know my Friday HCG levels tomorrow then they will schedule my apt. We have a preg. mobile that goes around my area on Thur's I am wondering if I should stop in there and see? Not sure what they do?

Only a medical professional can help you in this case. If it makes you feel better to visit the mobile office, then go for it. Then you know you did all you could regarding monitoring your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->