Any September 2013 babies?

Everything seems ok gestational sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole. No heartbeat between 5 and 6 weeks which is right as around 6tomorrow. Derby where I was scanned today will not rescan unless nothing seen, but rang hospital from Wednesday and because the dealt with mmc the first time they happy to scan me on 14th to see if heartbeat. 3 days after scan should have been back to original day scan was arrange when I found out I was expecting

I was born in german due to dad being in army

Glad everything is as it should be hun and you get another scan soon :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies congratulations :flower:

Anyone else have no appetite? This pregnancy is already so different from my others, I've never really had morning sickness before, this is all day sickness and I have to force myself to eat :(

xx

Congratulations by the way!

Not quite nk apetite but really horrible cramps after i eat, which makes me not want to eat IYGWIM?

Hoping thats just my ibs tho!!

I have very low symptoms now and with 2 miscarrigages I am a wreck. My boobs hurt off and on but that is it all my cramping and feeling went away. I am terrified. With my first MC I did not know because I had no bleeding and no cramping went in for a ultrasound and baby stopped developing. I had to go in for a D and C. With my second one this past October 2012 I had cramping after all my symptoms stopped as they are doing now and bleed it came natural. But now I am not having symptoms and am scared....really scared....help please.

Sweetie, that is scary to go through! I truly hope it's nothing. But I think only a doctor can truly help you. When is your next appointment?

They wont make me an apt. till I get my HCG levels back but that was from last week when I had symptoms. I'll know my Friday HCG levels tomorrow then they will schedule my apt. We have a preg. mobile that goes around my area on Thur's I am wondering if I should stop in there and see? Not sure what they do?

Only a medical professional can help you in this case. If it makes you feel better to visit the mobile office, then go for it. Then you know you did all you could regarding monitoring your situation.

Thank you!!!

Welcome new BFPs!! I hope everyone is doing well! This thread moves incredibly fast, as I can't keep up!!

I am sending positive vibes for the ladies that are worrying and hope they keep your spirits up! :)

RileysMummy

Thank you and we are very excited just waiting for my bloodwork to come back so I can make my first apt.... I am not good at waiting :)

What part of Germany do you live in? I was born there.

Hehe I'm very impatient too, hope you get an apt soon :)

My husband is in the British Army, we're posted to a place called Hohne, its near Bremen/Hannover x

Oh ok, I am from Nuremburg and would love to go back and take my family as well as see my other family there.

Ah cool I've never heard of that place, Germany is so big huh x

I have very low symptoms now and with 2 miscarrigages I am a wreck. My boobs hurt off and on but that is it all my cramping and feeling went away. I am terrified. With my first MC I did not know because I had no bleeding and no cramping went in for a ultrasound and baby stopped developing. I had to go in for a D and C. With my second one this past October 2012 I had cramping after all my symptoms stopped as they are doing now and bleed it came natural. But now I am not having symptoms and am scared....really scared....help please.

Hugs hun, hope your symptoms come back xx

Hi all, got my BFP today!! Due 10th September!! So excited, really tired and struggling to sleep, kinda wish I could just lie on setee like last time but LO just won't let me lol xxx

Lol I'm dreading tomorrow when my husband goes back to work. I fell asleep on the sofa for about 3.5 hours earlier :dohh: xx

Everything seems ok gestational sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole. No heartbeat between 5 and 6 weeks which is right as around 6tomorrow. Derby where I was scanned today will not rescan unless nothing seen, but rang hospital from Wednesday and because the dealt with mmc the first time they happy to scan me on 14th to see if heartbeat. 3 days after scan should have been back to original day scan was arrange when I found out I was expecting

Anyone else have no appetite? This pregnancy is already so different from my others, I've never really had morning sickness before, this is all day sickness and I have to force myself to eat :(

xx

Not quite nk apetite but really horrible cramps after i eat, which makes me not want to eat IYGWIM?

Yeah same. I've made myself eat twice today then threw up earlier, it was horrible and very painful. Worrying now because I've not had this before.
xx

Congrats on all of the new bfps!

MTC, I'm pleased the scan went well! Lovely picture :)

Today I was at work and the nausea has started, I had an apple when I left at 7:30am and usually I have nothing. I usually have my break at 11am but I had to go at 10am for breakfast because I was so hungry and felt so sick.

I then had a sandwich on my next break and am now cooking a big dinner because I am very hungry again!

I was speaking to my manager about booking my holiday and she said "you can't book any in August as that's fully booked" I laughed and said, I'm going on maternity leave at the beginning of August!

So I have 6wks holiday to use between April and end of July :)

RileysMummy

Thank you and we are very excited just waiting for my bloodwork to come back so I can make my first apt.... I am not good at waiting :)

My husband is in the British Army, we're posted to a place called Hohne, its near Bremen/Hannover x

Oh ok, I am from Nuremburg and would love to go back and take my family as well as see my other family there.

Hi all, got my BFP today!! Due 10th September!! So excited, really tired and struggling to sleep, kinda wish I could just lie on setee like last time but LO just won't let me lol xxx

Lol I'm dreading tomorrow when my husband goes back to work. I fell asleep on the sofa for about 3.5 hours earlier :dohh: xx

xx

Yeah same. I've made myself eat twice today then threw up earlier, it was horrible and very painful. Worrying now because I've not had this before.
xx

Yes Germany is very big and I sure miss it around the holidays!!
:hugs: Thank you and will keep my head up as I hope symptoms come back just not the ones I got with my daughter.....huhhhhh.....:winkwink:

RileysMummy

xx

xx

Yes Germany is very big and I sure miss it around the holidays!!
:hugs: Thank you and will keep my head up as I hope symptoms come back just not the ones I got with my daughter.....huhhhhh.....:winkwink:

:) we move back to the UK in June, been here 4 years and had some of the best experiences. Will really miss Germany, deffo come back to visit. There's alot of cities we've not visited still.
x

:(
Oh no. That's rubbish.

Do you think he will come round to it?

I don't know tbh. I'm not getting rid of baby bean tho. He/she is our baby! I don't know how he can contemplate it!

Hello! I just now saw this thread. We are due Sept 6th. :)

Think I am going crazy :rofl: this is how many times I have tested since 31/01/12! :wacko:

Tomorrow is my first GP appointment and check up. Not sure what to expect :shrug:

Weekend was pretty rough for me, had my nanas 80th birthday and felt so washed out and tired on the day, I think I barely spoke a word, just was so exhausted. The smell of the food cooking made me feel unwell as well. :haha:
I was ready for bed by 7pm.

Everytime I wake in the night my boobs hurt so much if im lying on them and when I first get up they are so heavy I have to hold them with my arm to support them :rofl:

Still getting cramping now and then, not everyday though, and sometimes unsettled stomach. Also had a huge glob of white cervical mucus on one of the days.

Felt lethargic and sick to the stomach yesterday. Think it is well and truly kicking in now.

Attachments

• nicotest.jpg
    nicotest.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
I hope some of you others ladies can reassure me. I am very low on the symptoms scale. Boobs still ache, but no more back pain or cramps, and my hunger has slowed down alot. I've read about people who got NO signs of a miscarriage. What if I miscarried and thats the reason my symptoms are starting to go away? I am so scared. I am worried.

I had no symptoms with my first. Zero..none...nada...nothing.
She's now eight :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->