Any September 2013 babies?

Sitting here chugging down 6 glasses of fluids for my ultrasound in 40 minutes :) so excited I barely slept at all last night

Sitting here chugging down 6 glasses of fluids for my ultrasound in 40 minutes :) so excited I barely slept at all last night

How exciting!! I cant wait to hear how it all goes :happydance:

Hi everyone!!! :flower:

Im due september 16th with baby number 2!!!

There seems to be so many babies due in september, how exciting!!!:happydance:
xxx

Hey ladies!

Congrats to all those new bfps and :hugs: to those who need one

Hormones got me this evening, sobbed at the end of Glee :dohh: I don't do crying!
Nipples are so so tender I can't cross my arms lol :lol: can't wait to get to sleep, so tired!

Hello everyone and congratulations to you all! Got my bfp yesterday at 11 dpo and am due Sept 15! Sooo excited

Can I join pleaseeee? I'm due 19th Sept. congrats ladies xx

Hey ladies!

Congrats to all those new bfps and :hugs: to those who need one

Hormones got me this evening, sobbed at the end of Glee :dohh: I don't do crying!
Nipples are so so tender I can't cross my arms lol :lol: can't wait to get to sleep, so tired!

I can't stop crying!! I sobbed watching Bones this morning (to be fair, she had the baby in that episode). I fell this morning in public and cried the next half hour whenever anyone tried to talk to me (including the woman just checking me out at the convenience store). I'm a bit worried how this is going to affect my work as I am a psychotherapist. I can't just cry every time my clients say something sad! Sheesh. Trying to take things day-by-day and to not try to dissect my symptoms or lack thereof. Easier said than done!

I think MS might be kicking in for me at almost six weeks and I thought I was going to be lucky and get away with not having it at all.... :rofl:
Every single smell is getting to me and appears to be twelve times stronger and making my nose sting. Also my subway (I always get the same) tasted off and I almost couldn't eat it :huh:

My symptoms at Five weeks :)

Sense of smell seems stronger. I passed by the local beauty parlor and started to gag, the chemicals they were using made me want to puke :x

I require small meals throughout the day. I can't eat large amounts of found, and when I say small...I mean kid size meals :laugh2:

Boobs are no longer itchy nor sore just tender...Thank God :thumbup:

No morning sickness, yet. But I have notice, that if I skip a meal like breakfast or lunch...then a queasy feeling takes over. So, to avoided it I make sure to have three small meals a day.

Speaking of food, I am starting to crave stuff I use to hate. Today, for dessert I bought French Vanilla Ice Cream, butter cake and chopped pineapples. Sounds simple enough right! Well, I mixed them all together in a bowl. And it tasted great.:icecream:

Before I was pregnant I would have never eaten French Vanilla Ice Cream and Butter Cake. Now, they are my two new best friends :coolio:

My symptoms at Five weeks :)

Sense of smell seems stronger. I passed by the local beauty parlor and started to gag, the chemicals they were using made me want to puke :x

I require small meals throughout the day. I can't eat large amounts of found, and when I say small...I mean kid size meals :laugh2:

Boobs are no longer itchy nor sore just tender...Thank God :thumbup:

No morning sickness, yet. But I have notice, that if I skip a meal like breakfast or lunch...then a queasy feeling takes over. So, to avoided it I make sure to have three small meals a day.

Speaking of food, I am starting to crave stuff I use to hate. Today, for dessert I bought French Vanilla Ice Cream, butter cake and chopped pineapples. Sounds simple enough right! Well, I mixed them all together in a bowl. And it tasted great.:icecream:

Before I was pregnant I would have never eaten French Vanilla Ice Cream and Butter Cake. Now, they are my two new best friends :coolio:

:rofl: hmmm not sure I could stomach that :haha:
I am craving salsa :haha: not the hot hot stuff, just the mild one. With chunks of onion and tomato! Before I got PG I had a semi sweet tooth now and then and now I cant even think about it :blush:

mummytocloe: I am so glad that everything looks ok and that you are getting your scan on the 14th as well! You scan looks great!

pixie54, maybebaby3, operationbbyo, cazm 2011, nicola1888, qpmomma, nico82, annie1983, stephanie1990, kmp, mommajj, and rachybaby85: Congratulations on your BFP!

under25ttc: I am glad you found this page! Congratz again on your BFP, I am so happy for you!

Dcurrie: I am sorry you are so worried. Is it possible to call you DR and see if you can come in?

Maybebaby3: I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your husband. I really hope he comes around in the next 9 months.

AFM: I have just been relaxing and trying not to stress about my hsg numbers. I have my betoa in 12 hours. I really hope they don't take long to call with the results.

Originally Posted by nico82
:rofl: hmmm not sure I could stomach that :haha:
I am craving salsa :haha: not the hot hot stuff, just the mild one. With chunks of onion and tomato! Before I got PG I had a semi sweet tooth now and then and now I cant even think about it :blush:

It's strange how our bodies want things we use to never even think about...pregnancy is such a unique and informative time for us all :)

watery mouth!!anyone else have this,its so crazy its almost funny.I am well hydrated,but my mouth has this wierd taste and is constantly watering ...

mummytocloe: I am so glad that everything looks ok and that you are getting your scan on the 14th as well! You scan looks great!

pixie54, maybebaby3, operationbbyo, cazm 2011, nicola1888, qpmomma, nico82, annie1983, stephanie1990, kmp, mommajj, and rachybaby85: Congratulations on your BFP!

under25ttc: I am glad you found this page! Congratz again on your BFP, I am so happy for you!

Dcurrie: I am sorry you are so worried. Is it possible to call you DR and see if you can come in?

Maybebaby3: I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your husband. I really hope he comes around in the next 9 months.

AFM: I have just been relaxing and trying not to stress about my hsg numbers. I have my betoa in 12 hours. I really hope they don't take long to call with the results.

I have tried to call them, but they told me no appointment till all my bloodwork is done. So prob at 6 weeks that is what they did when I was prego with my daughter too. I just don't like the waiting game and when I am worried I really dont like it. But I am trying not to think about it and to think possitive till I do see them.

As long as the little bean sticks, I am due on I think Sept. 13th.

I will be going to my OB/GYN tomorrow to get my HCG blood test so I will know more what is going on with my little bean.

I got a light BFP at 10 DPO (Jan 4th) and then a pretty dark line today at 12 DPO.

Fingers crossed that we all have a H&H 9 months :)

Hi Baby! Love your avatar hehehehehe

I am also due September 8th. Praying for a healthy bean!

Hello ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->