Any September 2013 babies?

I seriously have to hold my self back from crying at everything! I know i wont be able to hold it back much longer! Right now my stomach is doing flips! Dang popcorn i just ate!

mummytocloe: I am so glad that everything looks ok and that you are getting your scan on the 14th as well! You scan looks great!

pixie54, maybebaby3, operationbbyo, cazm 2011, nicola1888, qpmomma, nico82, annie1983, stephanie1990, kmp, mommajj, and rachybaby85: Congratulations on your BFP!

under25ttc: I am glad you found this page! Congratz again on your BFP, I am so happy for you!

Dcurrie: I am sorry you are so worried. Is it possible to call you DR and see if you can come in?

Maybebaby3: I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your husband. I really hope he comes around in the next 9 months.

AFM: I have just been relaxing and trying not to stress about my hsg numbers. I have my betoa in 12 hours. I really hope they don't take long to call with the results.

Hi Karen!!!

I seriously have to hold my self back from crying at everything! I know i wont be able to hold it back much longer! Right now my stomach is doing flips! Dang popcorn i just ate!

Yep yep! I'm the same way. I keep craving popcorn but I feel pretty rough after eating it! Ditto on the crying, too!! :cry:

Thankfully i have been sipping on ginger ale and its somewhat helping. Whew!

Congratulations to all the new BFP's!! Wonderful news xx

MTC so glad your scan went well- such a lovely pic. Keeping fingers crossed for you for the next one on the 14th.
Evansangel how are you doing? I didn't get a pic of my scan, we will definitely get one in a few weeks at the 8 week scan!
Good luck today karenh, hope they don't keep you waiting for too long.
L x

mummytocloe: I am so glad that everything looks ok and that you are getting your scan on the 14th as well! You scan looks great!

pixie54, maybebaby3, operationbbyo, cazm 2011, nicola1888, qpmomma, nico82, annie1983, stephanie1990, kmp, mommajj, and rachybaby85: Congratulations on your BFP!

under25ttc: I am glad you found this page! Congratz again on your BFP, I am so happy for you!

Dcurrie: I am sorry you are so worried. Is it possible to call you DR and see if you can come in?

Maybebaby3: I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your husband. I really hope he comes around in the next 9 months.

AFM: I have just been relaxing and trying not to stress about my hsg numbers. I have my betoa in 12 hours. I really hope they don't take long to call with the results.
I have tried to call them, but they told me no appointment till all my bloodwork is done. So prob at 6 weeks that is what they did when I was prego with my daughter too. I just don't like the waiting game and when I am worried I really dont like it. But I am trying not to think about it and to think possitive till I do see them.

I hate the waiting game too. I have waited 6 years for this baby and I don't have any patience for anything anymore. I want to hang out at the fertility clinic tomorrow until they get my hcg results. LOL. Good thing I have to work.

Hi Karen!!!

Hello!

Hi Karen!!!

Hello!

You're lucky you got an appointment right away! I have yet to find an obgyn :( if ou recall I was set to do iui next week but bfp! So blessed and happy!

This thread moves fast lol I go away for the weekend and I have to catch up lol. Congrats to all the new BFP!

Congrats to all the new bfps :happydance:

Feel abit better here this morning after having an early night, even managed to eat some toast for breakfast. I could still sleep more though lol nice relaxing day with my babe I think.

x

Ok, I called the hospital first thing this morning and talked to my doctor. She was much nicer today and told me my Beta was 205 (18dpo). She thought this was a great number and said that we didn't need to do a follow up until Friday. She thinks maybe my dates might be off and the baby is younger than I think. I'm not going to argue about my dates (I temp so believe they are pretty spot on) but agree there may be a little room (maybe late implantation or just a slow grower). Friday afternoon we'll do an ultrasound - she seemed confident that we would see the baby then if everything is going smoothly.

In the mean time I have pretty much no symptoms, but since there is no bleeding I'm feeling good! Hubs will come with me to this appointment, and feel out the doctor to see if we can stay with her or if it's time to find a new one.

Welcome to all the new BFPs! So many people here now!

Evansangel how are you doing? I didn't get a pic of my scan, we will definitely get one in a few weeks at the 8 week scan!

L x

I'm ok, very tired though! I have been used to getting up at 9:30am during the holidays and my daughter woke me up early today. I'm back at college tomorrow so I have to get used to it.
Luckily I can be lazy in college :haha:

I can't wait to see your 8wk scan! I have to call and cancel mine today, because I am getting one from the NHS for free, DH thinks we should cancel the private one and save £60.
He sweetened me up by saying I can have an early gender scan again with that money instead :happydance:

Mw appt booked for the 25th, they had no appts this week and can't do after with me being in the UK. hopefully after this appt i'll get a straight appt to fopd to sort out my injections and book an early scan x

Hi!
I got my :bfp: this morning! Very excited! I'm due around 11th September! Couldn't get an appointment at the doctors for another 3 weeks though so I'll be about 7 weeks 5 days when I'll be referred to the midwives! I'll be on pins for 3 weeks but at least I should see the midwife and get a scan within a month of referral! :haha:

Beca :wave:

Ok, I called the hospital first thing this morning and talked to my doctor. She was much nicer today and told me my Beta was 205 (18dpo). She thought this was a great number and said that we didn't need to do a follow up until Friday. She thinks maybe my dates might be off and the baby is younger than I think. I'm not going to argue about my dates (I temp so believe they are pretty spot on) but agree there may be a little room (maybe late implantation or just a slow grower). Friday afternoon we'll do an ultrasound - she seemed confident that we would see the baby then if everything is going smoothly.

In the mean time I have pretty much no symptoms, but since there is no bleeding I'm feeling good! Hubs will come with me to this appointment, and feel out the doctor to see if we can stay with her or if it's time to find a new one.

HA!!! If there were an emoticon for sticking out your tongue, I'd insert it there. I do hope she apologized for her insensitive words and behavior. You deserve kindness and respect no matter what is happening, and she offered you none of that last week.

So glad to hear the good news, and hope to hear more on Friday!

Congrats to all the new bfps :happydance:

Feel abit better here this morning after having an early night, even managed to eat some toast for breakfast. I could still sleep more though lol nice relaxing day with my babe I think.

x

Thanks...now I want toast!! :haha:

Glad you got a good night's rest!

Karen, what time is your appointment today? We're all on pins and needles at your side!

Hi Karen!!!

Hello!

You're lucky you got an appointment right away! I have yet to find an obgyn :( if ou recall I was set to do iui next week but bfp! So blessed and happy!

I think it helps that I am at a fertility clinic. I am not sure what it is going to be like once I switch back to my obgyn. Good luck and congratz! I am glad you didn't have to do the IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->