Any September 2013 babies?

Ok, I called the hospital first thing this morning and talked to my doctor. She was much nicer today and told me my Beta was 205 (18dpo). She thought this was a great number and said that we didn't need to do a follow up until Friday. She thinks maybe my dates might be off and the baby is younger than I think. I'm not going to argue about my dates (I temp so believe they are pretty spot on) but agree there may be a little room (maybe late implantation or just a slow grower). Friday afternoon we'll do an ultrasound - she seemed confident that we would see the baby then if everything is going smoothly.

In the mean time I have pretty much no symptoms, but since there is no bleeding I'm feeling good! Hubs will come with me to this appointment, and feel out the doctor to see if we can stay with her or if it's time to find a new one.

Congratulations! I am so glad that this all went well and a little jelouse that you get a scan this week. : )

Congrats to all the new bfps :happydance:

Feel abit better here this morning after having an early night, even managed to eat some toast for breakfast. I could still sleep more though lol nice relaxing day with my babe I think.

x

Thanks...now I want toast!! :haha:

Glad you got a good night's rest!

Lol sometimes it's the simplest things that are the tastiest ;) Like the potato salad I just had...hmmm hehe
x

Well I made it too 5 weeks :) another 2 weeks and the Dr said I can have an early scan too :)
Congrats on the new Bfp's and good luck to all the scans and bloods going on xxx

Karen, what time is your appointment today? We're all on pins and needles at your side!

It is at 830 am, I live in Oregon so it is 6:46am currently. I am on pins and needles too. Two hours until my test and three until I start calling and bugging them for my results. :haha:

Karen, what time is your appointment today? We're all on pins and needles at your side!

It is at 830 am, I live in Oregon so it is 6:46am currently. I am on pins and needles too. Two hours until my test and three until I start calling and bugging them for my results. :haha:

Good luck Karen xxx

Good luck today Karenh x will be sending positive vibes your way x

Glad to hear your numbers were good Viet and that the doctor was less useless and condescending today x how exciting that you're having a scan again this week :) I can't wait for mine but its not until 22nd jan x

Good news Viet!!

Thinking about you Karen.

Does anyone else feel like time is in slow motion? I just got my BFP five days ago. It feels like five weeks ago! And the time until I get a scan? Seems like forever away!

Good news Viet!!

Does anyone else feel like time is in slow motion? I just got my BFP five days ago. It feels like five weeks ago! And the time until I get a scan? Seems like forever away!

Karen! Praying for you. Hope all goes well.

Kiss: definitely in slow motion. Waiting to call my doc to make an appt for betas. Congrats on BfP! I found out just a few days ago.

Ladies: did you guys see a huge progression on your frers? Dh says yes but I swear it's the same color . How long before you got blaring bfps?

Well I made it too 5 weeks :) another 2 weeks and the Dr said I can have an early scan too :)
Congrats on the new Bfp's and good luck to all the scans and bloods going on xxx

:wave: hope it goes quick for you xx

Good luck hun xx
Good news Viet!!

Yep tbh I never stop thinking about being pregnant though. Looking forward to going home to the UK for 2 weeks on Thursday, will keep me distracted until my mw appt :) xx

***sneaks in, finds a couch and falls asleep***

Hello!
I'm preggers with our third... A teen, an eleven month old and think I'm about 5 or 6 weeks? Maybe more maybe less?? We are saying 6th sept for now...

Hope you are all great!

I'm shattered and can't keep my eyes open...

Looking forward to the laughter, tears, smiles and tantrums :)

***sneaks in, finds a couch and falls asleep***

Hello!
I'm preggers with our third... A teen, an eleven month old and think I'm about 5 or 6 weeks? Maybe more maybe less?? We are saying 6th sept for now...

Hope you are all great!

I'm shattered and can't keep my eyes open...

Looking forward to the laughter, tears, smiles and tantrums :)

Welcome hun and congrats! x

Wow! This thread moves so fast!! I haven't had time to go back and read everything but I wanted to welcome all the new bfps :flower:

Hi all,

Got my BFP baby due on the 12th sept 13. Still can't quite believe it. I'm so happy right now.

I am leaving you guys. I hope you all have a happy and healthy nine months. Here is the lowdown. So my hcg numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

Oh no Karen, I am so sorry to hear that :nope: I was really hoping for good news for you. You'll be in my prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->