Any September 2013 babies?

karenh - so sorry to hear that hun, I've been checking all night hoping for good news from you. Hopefully you can try again when the time feels right x

Hey ladies, Just got my bfp friday!! Due September 13th, this will be my first and my rainbow baby :) Just wanted to say hi all!

I'm cooking up a September baby, due 14th based on my LMP. Very surprised but excited! I'll have 2 under 2 & always said "I don't know how mom's do it", guess I'll soon find out!

I am leaving you guys. I hope you all have a happy and healthy nine months. Here is the lowdown. So my hcg numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

OMG Karen I am so sorry to read this :cry::hugs:
I am thinking of you!

I just can't get over this feeling that something is wrong. I am hoping that it is just anxiety left over from my last two miscarriages.

I got my HCG levels done today, unfortunately I won't get the results until Wednesday :( I bought another box of HPT and I am going to test everyday until I get the results and hopefully they show my little bean is sticky and healthy.

How is everyone else doing?

I am leaving you guys. I hope you all have a happy and healthy nine months. Here is the lowdown. So my hcg numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

Karen, I'm so sorry to hear this, I was hoping for some good news :hugs:

So sorry Karen, hope its not etopic and you feel ready to start again soon. hugs xxx

Oh no Karen! I'm so sorry! Huge hugs and tons of prayers for you! :(

I just can't get over this feeling that something is wrong. I am hoping that it is just anxiety left over from my last two miscarriages.

I got my HCG levels done today, unfortunately I won't get the results until Wednesday :( I bought another box of HPT and I am going to test everyday until I get the results and hopefully they show my little bean is sticky and healthy.

How is everyone else doing?

Keep positive thoughts! I am keeping my fingers crossed the blood results come out perfectly!

I got my beta today it was only 42.5. I was asked to go back on Wednesday

Ladies.. can any of you tell me what this means?

Maybe just a slow grower or possibly late implantation. The important thing is that the numbers double every couple of days. Got my FX for a big number jump on Wednesday :hugs:

Karen, I am so, so sorry. :cry:

Karen,

I'm truly very sorry.

This is going to be a little TMI, but I need to know if anyone else is going through this.
I feel really wet "down there":blush:. Each time I go to the bathroom I am expecting there to be blood. It is really getting on my nerves.

I have stocked up on HPT. I have three First Response Early Result, 2 First Response Rapid Result which I bought by accident last month, and 3 E.P.T. tests. My husband is mad because I bought so many, but I will pee on them everyday until my HCG levels come in, so he kind of understands why I did it. I am also keeping my previous tests so I can compare the lines and make sure it keeps getting darker. Is anyone else as obsessive as me, or am I the only crazy one? :haha:

Not sure what it means as the important information will come from Wednesday's beta. It's more important that the numbers double every 48 hours than the initial number. Is there any chance that you ovulated a bit later than you had thought? Hope you get some good news on Wednesday!

So haven't had time to get on but with 2 small children already its understandable :). Anyway scan went well but the sonographer got the measurements mixed up and instead if measuring just the sac and just the baby he did half half and screwed up my dates. According to the measurements he took I would be 6w4d today but I'm not. The baby itself only measured 5w4d so I'm getting a rescan on Thursday

And here's a pic of my little jellybean :)

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/7131B628-C3BD-4FE3-BA72-4973A6396246-275-000000B7E415CFE3_zpsc3fff210.jpg

Not sure what it means as the important information will come from Wednesday's beta. It's more important that the numbers double every 48 hours than the initial number. Is there any chance that you ovulated a bit later than you had thought? Hope you get some good news on Wednesday!

Thank you so much. This is going to be the longest 48 hours of my life. I'm hoping for good news as well.

I just spoke to the nurse and she says they're probably low because I just missed my period which was suppose to arrive yesterday.

A little bit of piece of mind whew...

Any words of advice from you ladies would be great..

My first beta was 53 so I had to have a repeat test 3 days later (would have been 2 days but that would have fallen on a Sunday). They will be looking at how the level increases, ideally it should double every 48 to 72 hours. I was told the starting number isn't important, it's the rate of increase that matters. Some start off low due to later implantation (can happen anywhere from 7 to 12 dpo) or just a slow grower. Fingers crossed for a nice rise on Wednesday, I know how nerve wracking it is :hugs:

Hi all, I'm due Sep 11th. I would love to join your group. I'm so excited while scared to death. It's so nice to meet everyone. I look forward to sharing our journeys together.

Karen: So sorry for your loss.

babymabey: I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm in the bathroom checking every few mins. I also keep taking test. I've had two betas the first was 49 and the second 139, I still can't stop worrying. Hopefully I'll feel better after my ultrasound on the 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->