Any September 2013 babies?

I got my beta today it was only 42.5. I was asked to go back on Wednesday

Ladies.. can any of you tell me what this means?

My first beta was 53 so I had to have a repeat test 3 days later (would have been 2 days but that would have fallen on a Sunday). They will be looking at how the level increases, ideally it should double every 48 to 72 hours. I was told the starting number isn't important, it's the rate of increase that matters. Some start off low due to later implantation (can happen anywhere from 7 to 12 dpo) or just a slow grower. Fingers crossed for a nice rise on Wednesday, I know how nerve wracking it is :hugs:

Thank you Scholesy!!! You made me feel a little better.. praying hard.

I'm so tempted to poas and compare hcgs so awful.. i thought this addiction would stop lol

I got my beta today it was only 42.5. I was asked to go back on Wednesday

Ladies.. can any of you tell me what this means?

My first beta was 53 so I had to have a repeat test 3 days later (would have been 2 days but that would have fallen on a Sunday). They will be looking at how the level increases, ideally it should double every 48 to 72 hours. I was told the starting number isn't important, it's the rate of increase that matters. Some start off low due to later implantation (can happen anywhere from 7 to 12 dpo) or just a slow grower. Fingers crossed for a nice rise on Wednesday, I know how nerve wracking it is :hugs:

Thank you Scholesy!!! You made me feel a little better.. praying hard.

I'm so tempted to poas and compare hcgs so awful.. i thought this addiction would stop lol

I POAS every day up while I was waiting for my 2nd BETA (and quite a few days afterwards :blush:) It's definitely an addiction, lol. But I must admit it did reassure me when my pee sticks kept getting a little bit darker each day. I've got a handful of internet cheapies left but once they've gone that's it - no more POAS :winkwink:

Is anyone else suffering MS now??? Just hit me from yesterday and still getting AF cramps in the middle under my belly button every now and then :cry:
Im starting to feel really terrible. Hoping it will ease up in the next few weeks. First GP appointment this afternoon.

Karen: :hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope you can try again right away and your BFP comes soon!

TWINKLES80 and Scholesy: My hcg was on the low side as well, but the doctor wasn't worried about it at all and doesn't want to do a follow up blood until the end of the week. I think the range can vary so much, it's hard when you compare to other women.

This is going to be a little TMI, but I need to know if anyone else is going through this.
I feel really wet "down there":blush:. Each time I go to the bathroom I am expecting there to be blood. It is really getting on my nerves.

I have stocked up on HPT. I have three First Response Early Result, 2 First Response Rapid Result which I bought by accident last month, and 3 E.P.T. tests. My husband is mad because I bought so many, but I will pee on them everyday until my HCG levels come in, so he kind of understands why I did it. I am also keeping my previous tests so I can compare the lines and make sure it keeps getting darker. Is anyone else as obsessive as me, or am I the only crazy one? :haha:

I also look for blood each time I go to the bathroom. I just assume I'm going to mc all the time. It's a hard way to live. :shrug: hang in there

Karen: :hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope you can try right away and your BFP comes soon!

TWINKLES80 and Scholesy: My hcg was on the low side as well, but the doctor wasn't worried about it at all and doesn't want to do a follow up blood until the end of the week. I think the range can vary so much, it's hard when you compare to other women.

Hi Vietmamsie:

I know its probably not good to compare but what was your numbeR? =) ..

Ok all, so with me freaking out over the weekend, I think I am getting better!! My HCG was 311 last Wed and had bloodwork done Friday to make sure it doubled and Doctors called today to tell me that my levels from Friday were at 734 HCG so that over doubled.....ewww....:happydance: They have made my first apt for Jan 22 first ultrasound then talk to Dr... Awww...now I have to wait till then..... :wacko:

WELCOME ALL NEW LADIES!!!!!

I just can't get over this feeling that something is wrong. I am hoping that it is just anxiety left over from my last two miscarriages.

I got my HCG levels done today, unfortunately I won't get the results until Wednesday :( I bought another box of HPT and I am going to test everyday until I get the results and hopefully they show my little bean is sticky and healthy.

How is everyone else doing?

I have been a wreck all last week I two have had two MC's and the most recent was Oct.2012 before that was 2009. I just got my second hcg level back today and a little more relief and I will still be nervous till after 12weeeks. But I don't want to stress the baby when I am stressed so I am thing positive and am excited. Keep your head up sweetie we are all here for each other and your will be fine.....with your sticky bean!! :)

Ok all, so with me freaking out over the weekend, I think I am getting better!! My HCG was 311 last Wed and had bloodwork done Friday to make sure it doubled and Doctors called today to tell me that my levels from Friday were at 734 HCG so that over doubled.....ewww....:happydance: They have made my first apt for Jan 22 first ultrasound then talk to Dr... Awww...now I have to wait till then..... :wacko:

That is awesome that they are doing a scan so early. My doc won't do one before 8 weeks. I am hoping she will make an exception for me (I've had 2 miscarriages in 6 months), but it all depends on my HCG levels I guess. But I am nervous because zI started cramping about an hour ago. Nothing too painful, just annoying.

I am glad your numbers are great, god luck with your scan.

I am leaving you guys. I hope you all have a happy and healthy nine months. Here is the lowdown. So my hcg numbers went down meaning the pregnancy will not continue. They went from 39.87 to 33.87. They want to recheck my numbers in a week to see how they are progressing. I may bleed later this week, if I do I call them and we will move the appointment up. They need to rule out and ectopic pregnancy so if there is any one sided pain and if it is not just menstrual pain I need to call right away even if it is after hours. Now we need to decide if we want to try again right away.

Oh Karenh.....I am so sorry my blessings are with you and I am so sorry that you are going through this.:cry: you were my due buddy!! Just remember never give up and we are all here for you!! :hugs:

That is awesome that they are doing a scan so early. My doc won't do one before 8 weeks. I am hoping she will make an exception for me (I've had 2 miscarriages in 6 months), but it all depends on my HCG levels I guess. But I am nervous because zI started cramping about an hour ago. Nothing too painful, just annoying.

I am glad your numbers are great, god luck with your scan.

Thank you babymabey,
You will be fine....I have had two MCs myself and the most current was Oct 2012 so my doctor said he is watching like a Halk(sp). I was spotting for three days beginning of last week and was going crazy then my numbers are going up and my bleeding stopped. I am still cramping but that is normal as long as they don't hurt and your not bleeding red.
You are a tough women to have this happen twice in 6 months....fingers crossed that this sticks for you!! NO STRESS!!!

Hi all!

So I'm very new to this all, I've been on BC on the reg, never missing a day etc etc and now I'm in holiday for a month and just found out a few days ago I'm pregnant! That .01 % chance BC gives I guess lol. Completely not planned BUT I am so beyond excited and scared. I don't fly back home until Thursday, what do I need to do straight off? I've stopped alcohol intake, limiting caffeine, increase vitamin intake etc etc. not quite understand what all these abbreviations you guys use all the time mean?! Thanks so much I'm so deathly scared if miscarriage and its my first, unexpected or not I can't imagine losing him/her!!!

Hi all!

So I'm very new to this all, I've been on BC on the reg, never missing a day etc etc and now I'm in holiday for a month and just found out a few days ago I'm pregnant! That .01 % chance BC gives I guess lol. Completely not planned BUT I am so beyond excited and scared. I don't fly back home until Thursday, what do I need to do straight off? I've stopped alcohol intake, limiting caffeine, increase vitamin intake etc etc. not quite understand what all these abbreviations you guys use all the time mean?! Thanks so much I'm so deathly scared if miscarriage and its my first, unexpected or not I can't imagine losing him/her!!!

Congratulations and welcome! Yes, the abbreviations confused me at first, but I'd just Google them to find out what they stood for, and soon I had them memorized! Planned pregnancy or not, it's exciting, isn't it? Sounds like you are doing everything you can for now. If I were you, I'd call my gynecologist and set up an appointment. I think most people go in at around 8 weeks for their first scan, so you have time. He/she can give you a check up and advise you on how to proceed! Good luck!

Can I join? I am tentatively due Sept. 12th. It is still very early so I hope this one is a keeper!
:cloud9::cloud9:

Hi everyone! I'm due sept 8th. :)
I'm so scared somethings going to go wrong though :(
Had a mmc in dec 09 but a healthy preg march 2010
I'm so tempted to buy clearblue conception indicators, as with my mmc they never came out but with the healthy preg they where correct,people say I'm wasting money though. I keep peeing on ic and getting upset if any appear slightly lighter lol poas addict!
I don't have many symptoms my boobs don't feel as tender but still larger.I have a few cramps and sometomes white stuff sorry tmi!
Seen dr today to book in for midwife, asked if an early scan would be available seeng as when I had mmc they said any future pregnancys I could have one. But the dr said the hospital wouldn't be able to do this as they don't offer them no more because they started getting pressured!?
And I've not been offered any of those hcg blood counts?
Ah I'm a nervous wreck praying to god this goes smoothly.
How is everybody else? Anybody else with a lack of symptoms?
Xxx

Good news Viet!!

Thinking about you Karen.

Does anyone else feel like time is in slow motion? I just got my BFP five days ago. It feels like five weeks ago! And the time until I get a scan? Seems like forever away!

I feel the same way!!!! I got mine Saturday and I can't believe its only been 3 days!! Especially since have only told immediate family. I wonder if the whole pregnancy will be this slow....

Karenh I am so so sorry to hear your news. I hope you and your SO have the chance to take time to support each other through this :hugs:

Karen: :hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope you can try right away and your BFP comes soon!

Hi Vietmamsie:

I know its probably not good to compare but what was your numbeR? =) ..

205 at 18dpo. I'm thinking I might have had late implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->