Any September 2013 babies?

Too much to read through but Karen I am so sorry hun. I'd say it's best to try asap, hope you get your sticky bean soon :hugs: xx

So sorry to hear that Karen, I hope its not etopic

I have no idea when my due date is, but i know its some time mid september

Karen, I am so sorry my lovely. I hope that you get another bfp soon xx

Hi everyone and congrats on all the new bfps! I will add you all to the list when I get home later today. It's my first day back at college an I'm using my phone to come on here.

Morning sickness has started, I had to get off of the bus to be sick this morning :(
I still feel sick now but the food I'm eating is helping, sort of.

Hello all,

I'd like to join as i finally got BFP yesterday & today after 11months trying for baby number 2.
Due around 19th September 2013

Runs in... Waves... Run's back out...!

Hopefully be brave enough to join you all soon :blush::haha::thumbup:

Hello everyone. I got my BFP last Thursday. I had an early miscarriage in August 2012 so I am hoping that this one goes a little better. I'm really nervous. I'm not going to lie.

I got a blood test last Thursday and got an hcg level of 66. My blood test yesterday said my hcg level was 396. I'm hoping this is a good thing.

*deep breath*

Good vibes for everyone.

Welcome to all the new BFPs!! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Hello everyone. I got my BFP last Thursday. I had an early miscarriage in August 2012 so I am hoping that this one goes a little better. I'm really nervous. I'm not going to lie.

I got a blood test last Thursday and got an hcg level of 66. My blood test yesterday said my hcg level was 396. I'm hoping this is a good thing.

*deep breath*

Good vibes for everyone.

That is an awesome number! I know how you feel, I had a MC in July 2012 and November 2012 so I am freaking out right now as well. Every time I go to the bathroom I keep expecting to see blood.
I got my HCG levels tested yesterday. Unfortunately, my OB's office has to send the blood out to test so I won't know the results until sometime tomorrow.

I took another test this morning and it at least seems like the line is getting darker, I am hoping that is a good sign.

So here are my crazy symptoms of the day which I love. I will be happy with every single symptom as long as it means I have a sticky bean :)

I can smell everything. My husband laughed at because he was in the kitchen and peeled an orange and I could smell it in the bedroom.

I have to pee like ever half hour to an hour (which DH doesn't understand how I have that symptom yet).

I am constantly hungry so I make sure to snack on Greek yogurt, apples, oranges, bananas and carrots, and of course the occasional piece of chocolate :)

I am very bloated and gassy :blush:

My boobs are still all little tender, but that could be because I poke them a lot throughout the day to make sure they are still hard (weird I know, but deflating boobs is always my first sign of miscarriage)

Last but not least I am exhausted. I usually wake up 2 times a night to pee, but last night I didn't want to get out of bed. I finally got up to pee after I had a dream about it (apparently my body was yelling at me to go). Right now all I want to do is go back to bed and I think I might after a shower.

I am trying to think positive and tell myself that that all these symptoms have to mean a sticky bean. I still have around 24 hours left until I get my HCG levels back.
Here is a picture of my tests from 12, 13 and 14 DPO. What do you all think? Is the line getting darker?

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 8
[
That is an awesome number! I know how you feel, I had a MC in July 2012 and November 2012 so I am freaking out right now as well. Every time I go to the bathroom I keep expecting to see blood.
I got my HCG levels tested yesterday. Unfortunately, my OB's office has to send the blood out to test so I won't know the results until sometime tomorrow.

I took another test this morning and it at least seems like the line is getting darker, I am hoping that is a good sign.

Well we are all in this together. It can be so scary sometimes.

My symptoms for today are I am sooooo hungry! Then if I go too long between eating I get nauseous. And the potty, that thing is my best friend right now! I keep having to pee every 30 minutes! Whew!

My nipples are still very sore and I get twinges through them every now and then. I also still get very light cramps as my ligaments are stretching (hopefully).

I also took another test this morning because my boobs weren't hurting as bad and the test was darker than before so I'm happy! I can't wait until Friday to get my dating scan done!

Hi Ladies:

Brown spotting today only when I wipe sorry tmi.

Any of you have this?

Frer getting darker so still praying

Breast tenderness, which was almost unbearable for about 2 weeks, has calmed down considerably today. Made me nervous for a minute, but then I read that breast tenderness comes and goes in the first trimester and is totally normal. I was having frequent urination, too, but that has calmed down as of today as well (so far). I hope the relief in symptoms is not an indication of anything bad.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is feeling okay and not worrying too much :)

I just started to get nauseous in the mornings and evenings but its not bad... yet. (last time I threw up every day for 18 weeks and continued to get sick every now and then throughout my whole pregnancy)

My beta on 12/28 was 256 on 12/31 1358 and on 1/4 8310 and my first ultrasound is in 2.5 weeks. Im so anxious to see my baby and his/her heart beating.

Twinkles I had spotting with my 1st child and all was ok!

I'm thoroughly exhausted, hungry and craving cheese for some reason :rofl:

So here are my crazy symptoms of the day which I love. I will be happy with every single symptom as long as it means I have a sticky bean :)

I can smell everything. My husband laughed at because he was in the kitchen and peeled an orange and I could smell it in the bedroom.

I have to pee like ever half hour to an hour (which DH doesn't understand how I have that symptom yet).

I am constantly hungry so I make sure to snack on Greek yogurt, apples, oranges, bananas and carrots, and of course the occasional piece of chocolate :)

I am very bloated and gassy :blush:

My boobs are still all little tender, but that could be because I poke them a lot throughout the day to make sure they are still hard (weird I know, but deflating boobs is always my first sign of miscarriage)

Last but not least I am exhausted. I usually wake up 2 times a night to pee, but last night I didn't want to get out of bed. I finally got up to pee after I had a dream about it (apparently my body was yelling at me to go). Right now all I want to do is go back to bed and I think I might after a shower.

I am trying to think positive and tell myself that that all these symptoms have to mean a sticky bean. I still have around 24 hours left until I get my HCG levels back.
Here is a picture of my tests from 12, 13 and 14 DPO. What do you all think? Is the line getting darker?

I love my symptoms, too! I think my DH thinks I'm crazy when I say, "I felt nauseous today -- isn't that great??" I've been having some nausea, increased appetite (like woah), increased thirst, and bloated/gassy (especially after I eat... which is often...). Oh, and I cry at everything.

Also, your tests definitely look darker!! I could see the difference just in the thumbnail. I took my first test since last week and mine looks pretty similar but I think they stop getting darker at a certain point.

One other thing, I'm not tired during the day but I have noticed I don't sleep as well. I wake up every couple hours and sometimes have trouble going back to sleep. I would think that this combined with being pregnant I should be exhausted but I fine totally normal. Anyone else?

Morning sickness has kicked in for me too. Every time I even think of eating I feel nauseous. :sick:
Had my first GP appointment lastnight, and had bloods, urine etc done and booked my first ultrasound for two weeks time, I will be 8 weeks by then. Hopefully get to see his/her heart beating.

Those who have been mums before, how did you stop the nauseous feeling? Its really bothering me so much so I find it hard to eat. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->