Any September 2013 babies?

Hi Ladies:

Brown spotting today only when I wipe sorry tmi.

Any of you have this?

Frer getting darker so still praying

Brown spotting is old blood, and light pink is inplantation both are ok and are normal. I had both with last week and with my daughter too, and yes only when I went to the bathroom and wiped. You are fine and not worries.

Have any of you had betas drawn? I have had some spotting so I had them drawn at 12 dpo(yesterday) and I will have them drawn at 14 dpo (tomorrow) I'm just hoping they double and the spotting stops completely. Its not alot and its like an orange-brown color but it still makes me a little uneasy....

12 dpo beta- 218
progesterone 17.1

Have any of you had betas drawn? I have had some spotting so I had them drawn at 12 dpo(yesterday) and I will have them drawn at 14 dpo (tomorrow) I'm just hoping they double and the spotting stops completely. Its not alot and its like an orange-brown color but it still makes me a little uneasy....

12 dpo beta- 218
progesterone 17.1

Hi Wanta:

Your beta looks great. Mine was a grim 42.5 so tomorrow another test. I too have the brown orange spotting. Trying not to worry, but it's hard. :(

Hello all! Very first :bfp: for us! I believe our estimated due date will be Sept 19th :)

I had my beta drawn at 13dpo and it was 97. Doc was happy with it and didn't Ask I come in for a second. Scheduled my 7 week scan for Jan 29th. Fingers crossed the next 3 weeks fly by!

12 dpo beta- 218
progesterone 17.1

Hi Wanta:

Your beta looks great. Mine was a grim 42.5 so tomorrow another test. I too have the brown orange spotting. Trying not to worry, but it's hard. :(

I will say a prayer for you hun! I test again tomorrow too FX'd for us both. From what I have read the # isnt as important as the doubling time so don't worry about your # hun

HCG levels:
My 14 dpiui was 192
17 dpiui was 792
19 dpiui was a measly 923
21 dpiui was 3,948...I bounced back!

12 dpo beta- 218
progesterone 17.1

I had three beta's done 12/28 was 256 on 12/31 1358 and on 1/4 8310. Hope they double for you and dont worry it can be very normal to spot!!

Right now I'm in the phase that my symptoms come and go. I always get scared that I am going to lose the baby. That something is wrong with me. That some women are getting so sick and constant the whole time and my symptoms go back and forth.

They took my hcg levels last Thursday and they were at 66 and on Monday they were 396. I'm just scared

Although last night I took my bra off and my left nipple was burning and hurting like crazy. This morning I woke up and there is barely any pain. I'm just scared.

Ghins, omg thank you for writing your post. I was so worried myself. I have the sane things going on. I'll have symptoms come and go. I have not thrown up yet, just felt sick. My symptoms are so mild that I question if I'm pregnant sometimes. This is my very first pregnancy so idk if I should be excited to not have bad symptoms or scared for the baby.
Prayers to u! Your not alone.

I woke up yesterday and I realized I hadn't woken up in the night to pee, and that my boobs didn't hurt anywhere near how they had been hurting the past two weeks. I read that breast tenderness comes and goes during the first trimester, but I didn't read anything about frequent urination coming and going, so I don't know. Has me nervous. I guess we're all in the same boat!

I would like to join with a tentative due date of September 16th! I just found out yesterday and am very excited to join you ladies!

Hello ladies. Hope I can join you. Just had my bfp on 10dpo. So excited! My due date according to my Lmp is the 23rd of September

Kat S, I think it depends too on how much fluid you are drinking. If you aren't drinking a lot of water then you probably won't have to pee as much.

Euhm, this may be a stupid questions, but how do you all know your HCG levels??

Euhm, this may be a stupid questions, but how do you all know your HCG levels??

Wang, I live in the U.S. and have had miscarriages before and usually have to supplement with prometrium due to low progesterone so my Dr. likes to take HCG blood tests on me when I find out I'm pregnant. Not everyone gets their HCG levels checked.

I don't know mine! Hospital here isn't interested in pregnancy until its about 10wks.

I don't know mine! Hospital here isn't interested in pregnancy until its about 10wks.

Might be a blessing in disguise. I'm worried sick because I know :( I was set to do fertility treatment, but got bfP the month I was suppose to start so still under an re that's
why they're testing. Although I'm not really considered on treatment because it was thankfully natural.

Hope you girls are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->