Any September 2013 babies?

The only reason you would have your HCG levels tested multiple times is if there is some concern about the pregnancy. I'm over 40 and got pregnant via IUI and injectables, so my RE checked my HCG levels to make sure the little bugger was growing as it should at that stage.

I'm feeling really frustrated today. I've had an increase in symptoms the last couple of days (nausea, a bit of fatigue, bloated, mild cramping) and absolutely nothing all day today. I thought I was turning a corner and I'd actually FEEL pregnant but now I'm all paranoid again. I hate this not knowing stage!

Im here super early edd of 22 sept! My period isnt even due for another 4 days xx

I just can't keep up with this thread sometimes!! Hahaha!

You ladies with the HCG worries, don't worry, mine started out at 22! Then to 76 and four days later 836! Don't worry, be happy and things will be just fine! :) The only reason I get mine tested is because they want to do them at work to see my progression. Nosy coworkers of mine! Haha! I work in an ER and sometimes I think they worry more than me.

Yesterday my symptoms weren't as bad as they usually are but today they are back! I swear my boobs grew overnight and they are hurting again. I guess the symptoms really do come and go. It's so weird!

Oh and welcome to all the new BFP ladies!!!!

I got my very very faint bfp last night :cloud9: I'm only due on my period on 14th so I have tested very early. Thinking due date around 22nd sept all being well :)

I'm due on September 5th :)

No real symptoms yet besides noticing that things smell much strongly than I recall.

List is updated, congrats on the new bfps!

If I have missed you off its because you haven't told me your due date. If you did then I'm sorry, I am very very tired :)
Just send me a pm or write a message on here and I will update x

I just can't keep up with this thread sometimes!! Hahaha!

You ladies with the HCG worries, don't worry, mine started out at 22! Then to 76 and four days later 836! Don't worry, be happy and things will be just fine! :) The only reason I get mine tested is because they want to do them at work to see my progression. Nosy coworkers of mine! Haha! I work in an ER and sometimes I think they worry more than me.

Yesterday my symptoms weren't as bad as they usually are but today they are back! I swear my boobs grew overnight and they are hurting again. I guess the symptoms really do come and go. It's so weird!

Oh and welcome to all the new BFP ladies!!!!

Thanks Kilgore!!! I'm glad I don't work at the ER the lab folks would think i'm the most annoying person on this planet lol..

Mind if i ask you how far along you were at hcg 22?

Thanks honey.. symptoms do come and go! thank goodness we need a break sometimes ;)

I wish I knew how far along I was. That was the whole reason we did the blood work int he first place. I missed a period at the beginning of December and everything was negative. So I decided to test again around my next supposed period and bam! BFP and 22hcg. So we assume it was in the 3rd week when I got that number, but I really won't know for sure until I go to my dating scan Friday and count back.

Euhm, this may be a stupid questions, but how do you all know your HCG levels??

Wang, I live in the U.S. and have had miscarriages before and usually have to supplement with prometrium due to low progesterone so my Dr. likes to take HCG blood tests on me when I find out I'm pregnant. Not everyone gets their HCG levels checked.

ahhh thanks :)

Wang, I live in the U.S. and have had miscarriages before and usually have to supplement with prometrium due to low progesterone so my Dr. likes to take HCG blood tests on me when I find out I'm pregnant. Not everyone gets their HCG levels checked.

Ladies I feel so much better! HCG is a tad more than double up to 98.4 ;) I'm so thankful right now..

I wouldnt worry too much about symptoms coming and going, apparently its a sign your body is adjusting to the level of HCG in your body so its a good sign, or else you would incredibly unwell your entire pregnancy :hugs:

I have had a few days feeling absolutely terrible :sick: but since last night I seem to have bounced back and I realised its because I stopped taking the "full" prenatals as advised by my GP and only taking the folic acid and iodone now. I think the prenatals were too harsh on my stomach, had bad cramps, nausea and general unwell feeling, not I seem much better. :happydance:

Also found I need to eat alot of small foods just to keep my stomach happy and not so queezy, I am not used to snacking so really forcing myself on healthy foods. Seems to help in the long run.

Ladies I feel so much better! HCG is a tad more than double up to 98.4 ;) I'm so thankful right now..

Congratulations sweety :hugs:

My nerves have been calmed a little today. My OB called and my HCG level was 69 and since I am barely 4 weeks she said that number is perfect!! I think I deafened her when I yelled WOOHOO into the phone. I need to go back in tomorrow and get the tested again just to make sure. I am glad I can be a little excited now. We still won't be telling anyone until I am 12 weeks (Maybe 8 if I know things are ok), with the two losses I am extremely cautious telling people.

My symptoms today haven't been too bad. I still have to pee a lot and I am so hungry. I stopped by to grab me something for lunch and I decided to write this post and pace myself, or I'll do like I did last night and that is eat to fast and then get sick.

I hope all you ladies are doing well!!

I didn't take my medicine last night (the Equate Unisom for morning sickness) and it came back with a vengeance. I have an ultrasound this Friday for the 6 week scan. I hope all you ladies are doing alright. My cravings are leaning more towards the sweet things now. :)

I didn't take my medicine last night (the Equate Unisom for morning sickness) and it came back with a vengeance. I have an ultrasound this Friday for the 6 week scan. I hope all you ladies are doing alright. My cravings are leaning more towards the sweet things now. :)

My cravings are the complete opposite lol I cant even think about eating anything sweet and im craving spicy foods lol which I never ate at all before my pregnancy :rofl:

My nerves have been calmed a little today. My OB called and my HCG level was 69 and since I am barely 4 weeks she said that number is perfect!! I think I deafened her when I yelled WOOHOO into the phone. I need to go back in tomorrow and get the tested again just to make sure. I am glad I can be a little excited now. We still won't be telling anyone until I am 12 weeks (Maybe 8 if I know things are ok), with the two losses I am extremely cautious telling people.

My symptoms today haven't been too bad. I still have to pee a lot and I am so hungry. I stopped by to grab me something for lunch and I decided to write this post and pace myself, or I'll do like I did last night and that is eat to fast and then get sick.

I hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Yay Baby!!

My cravings are the complete opposite lol I cant even think about eating anything sweet and im craving spicy foods lol which I never ate at all before my pregnancy :rofl:

I craved lasagna all last month, but this month it grosses me out. I've always hated lasagna before. Now, it's all different this month. I ate a box of a dozen chocolate donuts in less than 24 hours lol

Awesome!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm going to get mine drawn and will update tomorrow when I have results..

I am due September 19th! :) I just found out yesterday at 12DPO. When really gave me the hint that I was possibly pregnant were the weird, sharp/dull pains I was having in my lower left side. And just a general pressure, stretching feeling in my abdomen. I'm out of breath way more easy now, and while I don't think I'm necessarily peeing more frequently, when I get the urge to pee, it's like way more intense, like CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER lol. Feeling a little crampy, but otherwise good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->