Any September 2013 babies?

Hi ladies, just wanted to post an update! I had my first ultrasound today at what I thought was 6w3d. I'm measuring 6w4d, and we saw a flickering heartbeat! My RE was really pleased with everything, especially given my history and is feeling really optimistic about everything. It was so exciting and such a relief!

Hi ladies, just wanted to post an update! I had my first ultrasound today at what I thought was 6w3d. I'm measuring 6w4d, and we saw a flickering heartbeat! My RE was really pleased with everything, especially given my history and is feeling really optimistic about everything. It was so exciting and such a relief!

That is great news!! :hugs: I am hoping I can convince my OB to do an early scan.

Euhm, this may be a stupid questions, but how do you all know your HCG levels??

Wang, I live in the U.S. and have had miscarriages before and usually have to supplement with prometrium due to low progesterone so my Dr. likes to take HCG blood tests on me when I find out I'm pregnant. Not everyone gets their HCG levels checked.

ahhh thanks :)

Ladies I feel so much better! HCG is a tad more than double up to 98.4 ;) I'm so thankful right now..

Awesome!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm going to get mine drawn and will update tomorrow when I have results..

Thank you Wantabelly! I hope you get great news!! keep us posted!

Gwenylovey: Congrats on your scan, that's fantastic news :thumbup:

Congrats to all the new BFPs :happydance:

AFM: I had a scan today as well. Saw our little bean and the heartbeat. Still don't have an exact measurement as baby is still too small but doc says between 5w6d and 6w4d. The bpm was 106 which they say is slightly below the minimum range of 110. They want me to get another scan in two weeks to make sure everything is ok :thumbup:
Seeing that heartbeat for the first time was so amazing. This is our first pregnancy and I'll never forget that moment. :cloud9:

BTW TWINKLES80 I love your avatar!! :haha:

Thanks lovely! That I so awesome you saw the heartbeat awwwwwwww!!

I have an appointment next tue. But I'm utterly confused with how far along I am! Ff changed my date to only 10dpo! So I'm more like 3 weeks :)

But my bloat feels like 9 months! Lol

Hi everyone! I got my BFP at 10DPO on New Years Eve...due on 9/14. Have had 3 previous miscarriages. Found out I tested positive for a blood clotting gene mutation..doing twice daily Lovenox shots with this. HCG draws look great...STICK BABY STICK!

I didn't take my medicine last night (the Equate Unisom for morning sickness) and it came back with a vengeance. I have an ultrasound this Friday for the 6 week scan. I hope all you ladies are doing alright. My cravings are leaning more towards the sweet things now. :)

My cravings are the complete opposite lol I cant even think about eating anything sweet and im craving spicy foods lol which I never ate at all before my pregnancy :rofl:

All I want to eat is red bell pepper!!! :shrug:

AFM: I had a scan today as well. Saw our little bean and the heartbeat. Still don't have an exact measurement as baby is still too small but doc says between 5w6d and 6w4d. The bpm was 106 which they say is slightly below the minimum range of 110. They want me to get another scan in two weeks to make sure everything is ok :thumbup:
Seeing that heartbeat for the first time was so amazing. This is our first pregnancy and I'll never forget that moment. :cloud9:

Lovely, that is fantastic news!! It is truly amazing to see that little flickering heart beating away. My DH squeezed my hand the second he spotted it and it was such an emotional moment :) I will say that my RE told me that she likes to see the heartbeat anywhere above 100 at this point, so it sounds like you are in the right range. I also have a scan in a couple of weeks to see how things are progressing.

I am due September 19th! :) I just found out yesterday at 12DPO. When really gave me the hint that I was possibly pregnant were the weird, sharp/dull pains I was having in my lower left side. And just a general pressure, stretching feeling in my abdomen. I'm out of breath way more easy now, and while I don't think I'm necessarily peeing more frequently, when I get the urge to pee, it's like way more intense, like CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER lol. Feeling a little crampy, but otherwise good. :)

I believe that Sept 19th is my due date too!! :)

Awww! So exciting!

Sounds magical! So glad you got to see that!

Had some sicknesses this morning but nothing bad. Then cramping went away this afternoon and it made me nervous. But around dinner my boobs started hurting and My DH swears they've gotten bigger. This is a new symptom for me BC I haven't had any breast pain until now.

BTW TWINKLES80 I love your avatar!! :haha:

Thanks lovely! That I so awesome you saw the heartbeat awwwwwwww!!

I have an appointment next tue. But I'm utterly confused with how far along I am! Ff changed my date to only 10dpo! So I'm more like 3 weeks :)

But my bloat feels like 9 months! Lol
I'm having mega bloat too! Feel like I look about 3mos :haha:

Lovely, that is fantastic news!! It is truly amazing to see that little flickering heart beating away. My DH squeezed my hand the second he spotted it and it was such an emotional moment :) I will say that my RE told me that she likes to see the heartbeat anywhere above 100 at this point, so it sounds like you are in the right range. I also have a scan in a couple of weeks to see how things are progressing.
Thanks. I came home straight away and googled bpm ranges. Found some reassuring results. Did they give you any pics of your ultrasound? I didn't get any and now i'm regretting not asking for one.

Sounds magical! So glad you got to see that!
That's the perfect word, magical! :thumbup:

That is wonderful and to see the heartbeat is always a blessing
Congratuations!!

I am so happy for u. I go in next Thursday for my ultrasound and I will be 6w3d too. I hope we see the heart beat too. I just want to see that there REALLY is a baby in there. :haha:

Just got my :bfp: this morning @ 12 dpo. Due date is September, 20, 2013, and I am excited about that. I think a September baby will be lovely.

Feeling fatigued and crampy. Already missing my energy. Eager for my doctor to put in an order for me to get a blood pregnancy test to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->