Any September 2013 babies?

Hi ladies, just wanted to post an update! I had my first ultrasound today at what I thought was 6w3d. I'm measuring 6w4d, and we saw a flickering heartbeat! My RE was really pleased with everything, especially given my history and is feeling really optimistic about everything. It was so exciting and such a relief!

This is Fantabulous!!!! :happydance:

lovelyb I love Wonderful news like this!! So Special, soak it up girl!!

proserpina I'm due the 20th too! Welcome! :hi:

I had my rescan today with a sonographer who didn't stuff it up :) due date is changed to September 3rd so only a day behind at 6w2d and I saw bubbies hb. 130bpm. Ill add another pic later when I can

Lovely news that some of you are already seeing a HB! :) can't wait til I have a scan but will have to pay privately if I want one before 12 weeks!

i had to pay for my rescan but i didnt mind, as promised heres my little baby

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/603284_10152007212817366_1284570795_n_zps2263db31.jpg

List has been updated!

Vicky, aww tiny little baby! My scan is on Monday, I'm very excited. I have one long day of college on Friday and then all weekend at work to get through first.
It doesn't bode well for my morning sickness which seems to start at 9am and carry on until about lunchtime.

After the scan we are going to my in laws for lunch, which I am also excited about because his mum is the best cook.

DH has taken Lily out to buy my birthday present, he sent me a text telling me what she said.
"Mummy likes to go to the baby shop, but WE like to go to the game shop" :haha:

EDD for me is September 6th! already feeling bloated and sickly... Very tired as well!

List has been updated!

Vicky, aww tiny little baby! My scan is on Monday, I'm very excited. I have one long day of college on Friday and then all weekend at work to get through first.
It doesn't bode well for my morning sickness which seems to start at 9am and carry on until about lunchtime.

After the scan we are going to my in laws for lunch, which I am also excited about because his mum is the best cook.

DH has taken Lily out to buy my birthday present, he sent me a text telling me what she said.

goodluck for monday :D... hope you get to see the little heart beating away

also hope they pick something nice out for you

goodluck for monday :D... hope you get to see the little heart beating away

also hope they pick something nice out for you

They didnt really get much, only cards and a small thing from Lily because she was having a tantrum all the way round town.
So he just bought her home.

She hates walking places, she is very lazy at times :shrug:

I feel so sick still, I had some soup which helped a tiny bit. I am hoping a walk to the shop will stop the sickness.

i had to pay for my rescan but i didnt mind, as promised heres my little baby

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/maddienaddie13/603284_10152007212817366_1284570795_n_zps2263db31.jpg

AWWW! Look, it's the first sono on the thread with a baby that we can see! Congratulations!

I had my rescan today with a sonographer who didn't stuff it up :) due date is changed to September 3rd so only a day behind at 6w2d and I saw bubbies hb. 130bpm. Ill add another pic later when I can

Yay for seeing the heartbeat!! I'm so happy for you! I'm going in for my next scan on monday, which for me will also be 6w2d, so now I have hope I'll see something, too!

List has been updated!

I have a scan on Monday, too! Oooooh, morning sickness AND college classes? That has GOT to suck. I hope you get through it!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bday: <-- That was supposed to be a birthday smilie that I use on another forum...didn't occur to me that there wasn't a birthday smilie here!!

AH HA! I got this one :cake: There ya go!

Last night I had a migraine. It was SO PAINFUL. I seriously thought I was going to have to bang my head against a wall to relieve the pain. Tylenol was enough to take the edge off and I tried my best to sleep. It was such a restless night. It did eventually go away.

It makes me nervous though because I used to get really bad migraines a few days before my period came.

This is scary to me because I don't want another miscarriage. I don't want this to be the end.

Beautiful scan Vicky!!! What a blessing it was to be able to see the heart beat!

Evansangel, good luck on Monday! I can't wait to hear about the results from your appointment!

AFM: my scan is tomorrow to make sure everything is going well in there and to see what my actual due date is. I am sooooo excited!! I can't wait for this work day to end! FX'd everything looks fine and the babes is growing nicely! :)

Hi Ladies:

Quick question, has anyone here had a baby who was much younger than you thought? Meaning you ovulated very late compared to your lmp.

I thought I'd stop worrying but I guess it never ceases :(

Got my doubling but expected to get checked again but was told no need?

Hope my worries aren't getting annoying but I'm so scared!

Hi ladies! I would like to join! I just found I am pregnant yesterday. I am due according to ovulation Sept 20th 2013, and the 23rd according to my LMP. I am so excited to be in this part of the forum!! I wish all you a H&H 9 months!! Lets grow fat together!! :winkwink:

Welcome to all the new ladies! Congrats on your BFPs!

Tomorrow I have my second scan. Hoping to SEE the baby (last time we didn't see it) and hear a little heart beat.

As for Symptoms, nothing too bad, my bbs are still tender, but not painful. strangely enough they have gotten HUGE. I now spill out of my cups. I guess it's already time to buy a few new bras? I have little cramps here and there. They come and go, but nothing major. I'm pretty tried, I nap every afternoon and still manage to fall asleep at night easily. Oh, and I have to pee like all the time. I always thought that this was a symptom for later in pregnancy when the baby is pushing on your bladder, but apparently not.

Vicky, what an absolutely beautiful little bean! So exciting!

Evansangel and Alkigore, good luck on your upcoming scans! Can't wait to hear all about them!

Last night I had a migraine. It was SO PAINFUL. I seriously thought I was going to have to bang my head against a wall to relieve the pain. Tylenol was enough to take the edge off and I tried my best to sleep. It was such a restless night. It did eventually go away.

It makes me nervous though because I used to get really bad migraines a few days before my period came.

This is scary to me because I don't want another miscarriage. I don't want this to be the end.

Hi there. I also get menstrual migraines (just before my period) and got a migraine at 4 weeks pregnant. I, too, was worried about this meant a drop in estrogen (as is the reason for my menstrual migraine) and thus a miscarriage. I read that while women who have menstrual migraines are often protected in the second and third trimester, the estrogen levels aren't high enough in the first trimester so it is possible to have a migraine due to all the hormone fluctuations happening combined with the increase in blood volume. I'm hoping it was just a one time thing because migraines with no prescription drugs is not my favorite past time. Hope you're feeling better today! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->