Any September 2013 babies?

So I have to tell you all how I found out I was pregnant! During my first pregnancy I only had one craving and it was hot tamales (the candy)! I ate pounds upon pounds of hot tamales. I have not eaten hot tamales since that pregnancy (about 2.5 years ago). I thought I was out this month as I had Influenza A when I ovulated, but on Friday I was so hungry and without even thinking I went to the store and bought hot tamales. Two days ago I started thinking....... I better test! What do you know...... :bfp:!

So I have to tell you all how I found out I was pregnant! During my first pregnancy I only had one craving and it was hot tamales (the candy)! I ate pounds upon pounds of hot tamales. I have not eaten hot tamales since that pregnancy (about 2.5 years ago). I thought I was out this month as I had Influenza A when I ovulated, but on Friday I was so hungry and without even thinking I went to the store and bought hot tamales. Two days ago I started thinking....... I better test! What do you know...... :bfp:!

never heard of that, but that is a brilliant way of finding out! Congrats with your BFP!

I can't get warm! Anyone else suffering from feeling cold all the time?

Me!! And my husband can't stand it! I hope they check my iron levels as I feel it could be because I'm anemic.

Me too! I turned the thermostat up to 72 and loaded up the fireplace!!! (also driving my husband crazy!

Glad to know I'm not alone in the "I can't get warm" department! Right now my cat Zsa Zsa is helping out as a heating blanket in my lap.

How about your arms falling asleep when you are sleeping at night? Since I've been confirmed pregnant, I wake up ALL THE TIME with my arm/hand asleep...usually the right. I tried to google this, and though I see lots of pregnant ladies talking about it, no one seems to know what causes it. :shrug: Surprised I'm experiencing this so early in my pregnancy.

I'm not having that... yet. LOL

I'd assume it's because your blood isn't circulating like it normally would and is focusing more on the fetus. That's just my assumption though, as I am not a doctor. Who knows really!

Glad to know I'm not alone in the "I can't get warm" department! Right now my cat Zsa Zsa is helping out as a heating blanket in my lap.

How about your arms falling asleep when you are sleeping at night? Since I've been confirmed pregnant, I wake up ALL THE TIME with my arm/hand asleep...usually the right. I tried to google this, and though I see lots of pregnant ladies talking about it, no one seems to know what causes it. :shrug: Surprised I'm experiencing this so early in my pregnancy.

That's interesting...I haven't had my arms fall asleep when I'm sleeping BUT I have noticed this during yoga! In positions where I raise my arm either above my head or diagonally across my ear/over my head, I've found that the blood rushes out of it pretty quickly and it starts to tingle a bit. this never happened before...I bet it's happening for the same reason that your arm is falling asleep at night.

Sorry I haven't had time to catch up on the thread before posting this but I just got a call with my HCG levels:

12 dpo- 218
Progesterone 17.1

14 dpo- 481
Progesterone 15.2

Ok now a new worry........ Geesh! Does anyone know what the standard is for progesterone levels and if I should worry ab it dropping?? I already take progesterone supplements because I know I have low progesterone so I can't supplement anymore but should I worry about my level dropping??

Sorry I haven't had time to catch up on the thread before posting this but I just got a call with my HCG levels:

12 dpo- 218
Progesterone 17.1

14 dpo- 481
Progesterone 15.2

Ok now a new worry........ Geesh! Does anyone know what the standard is for progesterone levels and if I should worry ab it dropping?? I already take progesterone supplements because I know I have low progesterone so I can't supplement anymore but should I worry about my level dropping??

I'm not too sure about progesterone, but I think I remember my RE saying that she does not supplement unless it's under 15 in most cases (although she did supplement with me with a level of 21). I think that number is totally fine but they might want to supplement more if the numbers keep dropping. I will say that your HCG numbers are great for dpo!

Oh yes my arm is always dead when i wake up, soooo annoying!

I keep getting cold feet but no where else x

I have a scan on Monday, too! Oooooh, morning sickness AND college classes? That has GOT to suck. I hope you get through it!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bday: <-- That was supposed to be a birthday smilie that I use on another forum...didn't occur to me that there wasn't a birthday smilie here!!

AH HA! I got this one :cake: There ya go!

Haha thanks! It's not my birthday yet though. It's on the 18th, but today is the only day we both had off :)

Last night I had a migraine. It was SO PAINFUL. I seriously thought I was going to have to bang my head against a wall to relieve the pain. Tylenol was enough to take the edge off and I tried my best to sleep. It was such a restless night. It did eventually go away.

It makes me nervous though because I used to get really bad migraines a few days before my period came.

This is scary to me because I don't want another miscarriage. I don't want this to be the end.

Hi there. I also get menstrual migraines (just before my period) and got a migraine at 4 weeks pregnant. I, too, was worried about this meant a drop in estrogen (as is the reason for my menstrual migraine) and thus a miscarriage. I read that while women who have menstrual migraines are often protected in the second and third trimester, the estrogen levels aren't high enough in the first trimester so it is possible to have a migraine due to all the hormone fluctuations happening combined with the increase in blood volume. I'm hoping it was just a one time thing because migraines with no prescription drugs is not my favorite past time. Hope you're feeling better today! :hugs:

Thank you. I needed to hear this because I've been driving myself insane.

goodluck to all the people having scans today/tomorrow :) hope you all see your beans and their little hb flickering away

symptom wise for me theres nothing really noteworthy. i had 2 days of morning sickness, yesterday it eased off and today im feeling much better. :)
ive also got low iron and although im supplementing im still overly tired all the time

I am new on the site and just got my bfp on 10 dpo ( last Sunday) due date is around September 19. So excited!! H and h 9 months to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->