Any September 2013 babies?

I went in today to get my HCG levels checked again, I won't know the results until tomorrow morning. :(

While I was at my OB's office I made an appointment for two weeks and four weeks from now (So I can have a 6 week and 8 week scan) now I am just hoping I make it that far. My HCG levels have NEVER been about 10 so the 69 is promising. Also, I took another test this morning and this time the result line showed up a little faster than the control line, and it was darker than the control line. The nurse at my OB's office said that is a great sign. Fingers crossed!

Today the symptoms aren't too bad. I feel queasy at random times, still pee a lot, developed a massive craving for Mexican food, I am very bloated (To the point that it looks like I am showing already!), I'm tired and my boobs are sore.

I am beginning to get the tiredness! Oh my, these 12 hour work days will be the end of me!! I am completely exhausted and still have 3 1/2 hours to go! I think I can, I think I can!

I am due on the 6th September, originally I was due on the 29th August but I ovulated later than usual, had my scan today, they put me at 5 weeks 6 days :happydance:

Well the sicky feeling has returned with a vengeance at most smells, especially dirty nappies lol, apart from that all good. Hope everyone is feeling good!! Xxx

HCG levels are 31,300 :haha: :dance:
I got a shock when they checked to see how high they were :baby:
I dont get a scan for another 11 days it will be my first, but will be almost 8 weeks by then so hoping everything will be ok.

Its so nice coming on and reading everyone elses experiences so far and comparing them to mine. Makes me feel relieved im not alone :hugs:

Have had a couple of bad days feeling really sick, but am feeling pretty good today and hoping it lasts :coffee:

Hi girls, I found out I was pregnant couple of days ago, thats how long it took me to read the whole thread:haha::haha:
These were my symptoms before I found I was :bfp:

- Missed period(i didn't pay much attention, since when I travel I am always week or so late)
-My :holly: hurt really bad, especially nipples, which normally never happened before.
-I needed to sleep more than normal.

Otherwise I was still cramping like my period should start.Regardless my DH got me the test and I got straight away :bfp::bfp:.
Instead of buying more, i straight away made an appointment with Kaiser(my insurance is with them).They also made me do another urine test which also came :bfp: !!!

I can not believe this is happening after 5 years!!!!And all natural!Still scared to celebrate or tell anyone other than mom and DH.

Today I am 6 weeks and 1 day according to the first day of my last period.
And I feel less symptoms, which kind of scare me.
I do not have much appetite, forcing myself to eat healthy anyway.
I workout all thee time, but now i am out of breath even after walking downstairs.
My PNI Appt is scheduled for 1/14/2013.

Congratulations everyone!Hope all goes well for all of us!:crib:

Is anyone else who tested before af was due terrified its all fake?

My husband made me sad today (not intentionally, just something he said). Right now we only have one car so I had to take him to work. On our way home he was talking about the car we are planning on buying in the next month or so and he was really excited about it. I was joking and told him that he seems more excited about the car than he was when I told him our little bean stuck. He got all quiet then said that he doesn't want to get his hopes up because of my two miscarriages, he feels like he is waiting for something to go wrong so he doesn't want to get attached just in case. :cry:
I feel the same way, it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't think we will be fully excited until my scan which hopefully shows that everything is progressing well. My doc is letting me come in 2 weeks early, so I will be getting my first scan at about 6 weeks 4 days, and then the normal 8 week scan 2 weeks after that.

I can't get warm! Anyone else suffering from feeling cold all the time?

I feel like I'm burning up in my core, but my feet and hands have been ice cold all week. It's super weird because I live in the tropics and it's about 32 every day! :shrug:

Glad to know I'm not alone in the "I can't get warm" department! Right now my cat Zsa Zsa is helping out as a heating blanket in my lap.

How about your arms falling asleep when you are sleeping at night? Since I've been confirmed pregnant, I wake up ALL THE TIME with my arm/hand asleep...usually the right. I tried to google this, and though I see lots of pregnant ladies talking about it, no one seems to know what causes it. :shrug: Surprised I'm experiencing this so early in my pregnancy.

That's interesting...I haven't had my arms fall asleep when I'm sleeping BUT I have noticed this during yoga! In positions where I raise my arm either above my head or diagonally across my ear/over my head, I've found that the blood rushes out of it pretty quickly and it starts to tingle a bit. this never happened before...I bet it's happening for the same reason that your arm is falling asleep at night.

Are you still doing yoga? I haven't done it since the week before I Oed and I miss it so! I plan to do a pre-natal program at a studio in town, but still have a card with 15 classes of normal yoga to complete. Do you think it's safe for me to go? Should I just tell the teacher I'm pg and she'll show me a few moves to do or avoid? A lot of my friends go to the studio, so I don't want to make a big deal of it and have people find out whats going on.

My husband made me sad today (not intentionally, just something he said). Right now we only have one car so I had to take him to work. On our way home he was talking about the car we are planning on buying in the next month or so and he was really excited about it. I was joking and told him that he seems more excited about the car than he was when I told him our little bean stuck. He got all quiet then said that he doesn't want to get his hopes up because of my two miscarriages, he feels like he is waiting for something to go wrong so he doesn't want to get attached just in case. :cry:
I feel the same way, it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't think we will be fully excited until my scan which hopefully shows that everything is progressing well. My doc is letting me come in 2 weeks early, so I will be getting my first scan at about 6 weeks 4 days, and then the normal 8 week scan 2 weeks after that.

My husband is very similar. He has been playing the whole thing down and not getting over the moon about this pregnancy (even though it has now gone further along than any of my other ones). I wish he would be more excited, but at the same time, I know he is just protecting himself from what might happen. He has been getting a little more into the whole thing the past two days, it just takes time, especially after multiple losses. I think he also wants to stay strong so I will have someone to help me through another mc that isn't crying all the time too.

September 24th for me going by my LMP :) happy & healthy 9 month to all! xxx

Babymabey, I think DH and I are feeling similarly. I had my first scan at 6w4d yesterday and even though all looked great I still in the back of my mind am waiting for something to go wrong. It's so sad and I wish it wasn't that way, but after a loss (or losses) we've lost the innocence naivete that comes along with pregnancy. I try to stay positive, but it's tough sometimes!

Glad to know I'm not alone in the "I can't get warm" department! Right now my cat Zsa Zsa is helping out as a heating blanket in my lap.

How about your arms falling asleep when you are sleeping at night? Since I've been confirmed pregnant, I wake up ALL THE TIME with my arm/hand asleep...usually the right. I tried to google this, and though I see lots of pregnant ladies talking about it, no one seems to know what causes it. :shrug: Surprised I'm experiencing this so early in my pregnancy.

That's interesting...I haven't had my arms fall asleep when I'm sleeping BUT I have noticed this during yoga! In positions where I raise my arm either above my head or diagonally across my ear/over my head, I've found that the blood rushes out of it pretty quickly and it starts to tingle a bit. this never happened before...I bet it's happening for the same reason that your arm is falling asleep at night.

Are you still doing yoga? I haven't done it since the week before I Oed and I miss it so! I plan to do a pre-natal program at a studio in town, but still have a card with 15 classes of normal yoga to complete. Do you think it's safe for me to go? Should I just tell the teacher I'm pg and she'll show me a few moves to do or avoid? A lot of my friends go to the studio, so I don't want to make a big deal of it and have people find out whats going on.

Vietmamsie, I am still doing yoga, but only prenatal yoga. I have an awesome dvd - if you're interested I'll look up the name for you. Then I also subscribe to this great website called yogaglo that posts new classes daily taught by really incredibly instructors. Anyways, they have a bunch of prenatal classes that I take and really like. I did a lot of yoga pre-pregnancy, and am so glad to keep it up because I feel so great afterwards. I bet if you went to a studio and told them you are in the early stages of pregnancy that they would let you know how to modify. Maybe you could let the instructor know that you don't want others to know yet and she/he could be subtle about it all? I will say though that I really recommend the at home yoga dvds and have really enjoyed them these past couple of weeks. They also have modifiations for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester.

Gweny - can you look up the name of that prenatal yoga DVD? I'd love to start one!

Hi everyone,
Just catching up after a manic week at work!!

Congratulations to all the new BFP's and all the lovely news about scans! So great to hear everyone doing well.:thumbup:

My DH is also being very cautious and it's rubbing off on me too! Firstly we wanted to wait to be excited for HCG levels to double (we never had that before) and when they almost quadrupled in 2 days we were so excited, then back to earth. Progesterone level was also great at 31. Next hurdle was waiting to see a sac in the right place. Got that one but now we're waiting until we see a heartbeat/ 8 week scan for the next step. After that it will be 12 weeks and then, just maybe, we will be ready to be excited!

I haven't experienced any of the wonderful symptoms you have all been mentioning, I just now have what I feel I can safely call the most swollen and painful bbs in the world :haha: I could cry when I imagine what they are going to end up looking like :nope:

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join? I am 6 weeks 3 days today and have my first docs appointment tomorrow - not sure what to expect and am feeling nervous. Hope everything goes ok! Due date is 3 September based on LMP. Is anyone else not experiencing many symptoms?

Congrats to you all on your pregnancies!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->