Any September 2013 babies?

My husband made me sad today (not intentionally, just something he said). Right now we only have one car so I had to take him to work. On our way home he was talking about the car we are planning on buying in the next month or so and he was really excited about it. I was joking and told him that he seems more excited about the car than he was when I told him our little bean stuck. He got all quiet then said that he doesn't want to get his hopes up because of my two miscarriages, he feels like he is waiting for something to go wrong so he doesn't want to get attached just in case. :cry:
I feel the same way, it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't think we will be fully excited until my scan which hopefully shows that everything is progressing well. My doc is letting me come in 2 weeks early, so I will be getting my first scan at about 6 weeks 4 days, and then the normal 8 week scan 2 weeks after that.

My dh is the same way. It just has not set in yet. I'm sure after we see the heartbeat on the 22nd it will feel more real. I also downloaded a pregnancy app for his phone so he felt more involved in what was going on. He opened the app and was like "we are still an apple seed?". Lol

I'm not having any symptoms except for fatigue. I'm hoping I don't get ms since I am flying next weekend. I'll be at the 6 week mark which is when everyone's symptoms seem to start.

Hi ladies! I'm really worried.. I don't seem to have any AF crampiness any more!! & boobs have seemed to calm down abit? last week I was really bad with both symptoms.. Also if I do get pain it's more like a sharp twinge than a cramp. I had my scan last week and everything was looking great! Do you think its just normal it's all stopped? :( xxx

JLMC it is common for symptoms to slow down hope all is ok

I had brown blood earlier today so i am really worried now. No cramping so being scanned tomorrow as could just be hematoma sorting itself out but got to ring EPU if blood gets worse or turns red or if i cramp

Hi ladies! I'm really worried.. I don't seem to have any AF crampiness any more!! & boobs have seemed to calm down abit? last week I was really bad with both symptoms.. Also if I do get pain it's more like a sharp twinge than a cramp. I had my scan last week and everything was looking great! Do you think its just normal it's all stopped? :( xxx

I know for a couple of days my boobs was not as sore as they were earlier in the month. Now, the soreness seem to have returned with a vengeance. The AF cramp's for me comes and goes late at night. And yes, it can be very painful sometimes. But my doctor said if there is no bleeding...then me and the baby is doing alright.

Gweny - can you look up the name of that prenatal yoga DVD? I'd love to start one!

I am also very interesting in prenatal yoga!!:thumbup:

Ok ladies, so the one I'm using now is called Prenatal Vinyasa yoga & short forms and the woman who leads it is Jennifer Wolfe More. She is a doula and created all of the routines. There is a 15, 30, 45, and 75 minute routine as well as partner poses and some labor poses I think. Look up the reviews on amazon! I really love it and feel like I am actually getting a decent yoga workout. I feel like a lot of prenatal yoga dvds don't actually do that.

Another one I really like that is not a yoga dvd is Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout. She has a full length and express workout for every trimester and all you need are a resistance band. A lot of squats and other leg and arm workout. Both are great! If you end up trying them out let me know what you think!

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join? I am 6 weeks 3 days today and have my first docs appointment tomorrow - not sure what to expect and am feeling nervous. Hope everything goes ok! Due date is 3 September based on LMP. Is anyone else not experiencing many symptoms?

Congrats to you all on your pregnancies!

x

I am now 6w6d and have some fatigue and sore bbs, but only very slight nausea when I don't eat for awhile. I don't have any extreme symptoms but I just had a scan a couple of days ago and all looked good! I think symptoms just really vary and are not really an indicator of how well the pregnancy is progressing.

It is so common for symptoms to come and go! I've had that happen as well.

JLMC it is common for symptoms to slow down hope all is ok

I had brown blood earlier today so i am really worried now. No cramping so being scanned tomorrow as could just be hematoma sorting itself out but got to ring EPU if blood gets worse or turns red or if i cramp

Oh MTC, that is stressful. No cramping or red blood are very good signs though, so I'm hoping it is just the hematoma sorting itself out and that all will be fine!

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. I just woke up after sleeping for hours upon hours. Seriously I feel like lately all I want to do is fall asleep on the couch. How am I supposed to be getting anything done when I want to sleep?

I have question is anyone sweating at night? It's not every night but sometimes I wake up and I am so hot. Hormones are crazy...

I just found out a week and a half ago I'm pregnant. Due date is September 5th...although I was told the baby will come with it wants to come, so a due date is just an estimate time range.

Scan went well saw ges sac, yolk sac and fetal pole 1.6mm CRL so measuring 6 weeks no heartbeat yet but a rescan in 3 weeks to check everythings ok.

Very happy! The pain was caused by a corpeus luteum (sp?) cyst x

Thanks for the DVD recs, Gweny!

Ghinspire - I've had temperature regulation issues at night too! One day I woke up naked. Apparently I ripped off my nightshirt in the middle of the night while I was sleeping! :shy:

Great news, babydevil!

Anyone else waking up in the middle of the night STARVING??? I have to keep a snack next to my bed cause it happens 1-2 times a night! :munch:

Thanks for the DVD recs, Gweny!

Ghinspire - I've had temperature regulation issues at night too! One day I woke up naked. Apparently I ripped off my nightshirt in the middle of the night while I was sleeping! :shy:

Great news, babydevil!

Anyone else waking up in the middle of the night STARVING??? I have to keep a snack next to my bed cause it happens 1-2 times a night! :munch:

I apparently rip off my clothes too. At least I am not the only one. Thank goodness.

Im a hot person anyway but im literally waking up soaked thru (yes im sounding lovely!!) its horrible! X

I can't regulate my temperatures either! One minute I'm hot and then the next I'm freezing!!

I go for my scan today and I'm so nervous!!! Praying everything is ok!! I have 2 1/2 until my appointment!

We've been moved :(
No explanation or anything. Nice.

Anyway, just had my booking in appointment. It took so long i have ordered pizza. You may notice we eat alot of pizza :haha:

But its ok, technically we paid for it in 2011, DH got his tax rebate :p

I wake up starving too. Usually around midnight or one, then again around 4. Those are also the times I wake up to pee. This morning I woke up sweaty and I am also having hot and cold flashes.

My doc called this morning with my second HCG levels. On Monday my HCG was 69 three days later it was 267:happydance:! DH and I are still cautious but we are starting to get excited. I have my first scan in 2 weeks, I will be 6 weeks 3 or 4 days.

I can't regulate my temperatures either! One minute I'm hot and then the next I'm freezing!!

I go for my scan today and I'm so nervous!!! Praying everything is ok!! I have 2 1/2 until my appointment!

Yay, good luck!! It'll be great - can't wait to hear about it!

I wake up starving too. Usually around midnight or one, then again around 4. Those are also the times I wake up to pee. This morning I woke up sweaty and I am also having hot and cold flashes.

My doc called this morning with my second HCG levels. On Monday my HCG was 69 three days later it was 267:happydance:! DH and I are still cautious but we are starting to get excited. I have my first scan in 2 weeks, I will be 6 weeks 3 or 4 days.

Those are awesome HCG numbers! Good reason to get excited :happydance:

We've been moved :(
No explanation or anything. Nice.

Anyway, just had my booking in appointment. It took so long i have ordered pizza. You may notice we eat alot of pizza :haha:

But its ok, technically we paid for it in 2011, DH got his tax rebate :p

Oh my gosh, lately that is what I crave ALL the time! lol

Hey, today is my birthday!! :cake:

Happy Birthday Kat!!:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe