Any September 2013 babies?

I can't regulate my temperatures either! One minute I'm hot and then the next I'm freezing!!

I go for my scan today and I'm so nervous!!! Praying everything is ok!! I have 2 1/2 until my appointment!

I have same issue with my temperatures!Good luck on your scan and let us know how it goes:)

My lips are constantly dry, even though i live in a warm climate and never had this issue before!I got sisley lip balm its pricey and still does nothing for me:( Anyone having same issues?

I just found out a week and a half ago I'm pregnant. Due date is September 5th...although I was told the baby will come with it wants to come, so a due date is just an estimate time range.

I am due the same day:))

Congrats on your pregnancy:) And welcome!I am also 6 weeks from symptoms i have also sore boobs(nipples), sleepy, dry lips, I dont have appetite, but forcing myself to eat small portions of healthy meals.Oh and for some reason can not sleep on my left side it feels like something is pulling inside.Anyone having same issue?

Congrats on your pregnancy:) And welcome!I am also 6 weeks from symptoms i have also sore boobs(nipples), sleepy, dry lips, I dont have appetite, but forcing myself to eat small portions of healthy meals.Oh and for some reason can not sleep on my left side it feels like something is pulling inside.Anyone having same issue?

I actually could not get comfortable at all last night! Each side I felt the pulling and could only sleep on my back...I usually sleep on my stomach! :cry:

My husband made me sad today (not intentionally, just something he said). Right now we only have one car so I had to take him to work. On our way home he was talking about the car we are planning on buying in the next month or so and he was really excited about it. I was joking and told him that he seems more excited about the car than he was when I told him our little bean stuck. He got all quiet then said that he doesn't want to get his hopes up because of my two miscarriages, he feels like he is waiting for something to go wrong so he doesn't want to get attached just in case. :cry:
I feel the same way, it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't think we will be fully excited until my scan which hopefully shows that everything is progressing well. My doc is letting me come in 2 weeks early, so I will be getting my first scan at about 6 weeks 4 days, and then the normal 8 week scan 2 weeks after that.

Its hard not to think this way. My husband is doing the same thing and said he is telling anyone till our first apt because he can not handle another loss. I am trying to think positive and days it hard to do. You will be fine and he inside is happy I bet ya.

Ok, so still no sickness, just boobs hurting, peeing and stomach just feels full. I am craving stir fry and spaghetti this whole week, while nothing else sounds appetizing. Have my first apt on the 22nd and cant wait. I am so :happydance: excited I could scream...when I sleep at night and lay down I feel pressure on both side which is uncomfortabe till I get use to it. What has everyone else been craving or not craving already?

So things just got a little more interesting at my scan.

We saw a very healthy looking sac and yoke measuring at 4 weeks, 5 days. Basically if these dates are right, then it's immaculate conception... this cycle we were on a break, and we dtd the two days before O, the day of and the day after. We didn't dtd again until after I had gotten a positive hpt. I should have measured 5 weeks 4 days.

The doctor was moving the thing around and looked announced that the early dating could be due to twins! From one angle it looks like one sac, but from another angle it looks like two! It would make sense that the dating is measuring early if it's twins, but it would explain the low hcg tests I had at 18dpo. The doctor at first seemed sure it was twins, but then seemed to think it was a single pregnancy. My husband went white, I nearly passed out. Basically I'm going in next week for ANOTHER scan. We'll know more than. Whatever it is, she said it looks healthy. We just have to wait to find out more. I'm even more excited/nervous than before!

We saw a very healthy looking sac and yoke measuring at 4 weeks, 5 days. Basically if these dates are right, then it's immaculate conception... this cycle we were on a break, and we dtd the two days before O, the day of and the day after. We didn't dtd again until after I had gotten a positive hpt. I should have measured 5 weeks 4 days.

The doctor was moving the thing around and looked announced that the early dating could be due to twins! From one angle it looks like one sac, but from another angle it looks like two! It would make sense that the dating is measuring early if it's twins, but it would explain the low hcg tests I had at 18dpo. The doctor at first seemed sure it was twins, but then seemed to think it was a single pregnancy. My husband went white, I nearly passed out. Basically I'm going in next week for ANOTHER scan. We'll know more than. Whatever it is, she said it looks healthy. We just have to wait to find out more. I'm even more excited/nervous than before!

I hope they can figure everything out and put you at ease. :hugs:

Oh my gosh! And you have to wait MORE to find out?! AHHHHH! I hope it turns out to be what ever you want it to be.

I am having the same issue with sleeping, but it is when I lay on the right side.

Oh my gosh! And you have to wait MORE to find out?! AHHHHH! I hope it turns out to be what ever you want it to be.

I don't think I really care either way, however, obviously a single pregnancy would be easier and more manageable, but I don't really care as long as the baby/babies are healthy!

The more research I read on twins, the scarier it seems. We were totally into a natural possible home birth, but that looks like it might go out the window. And how would I ever manage to consume 4,000 calories, and 140g of protein a day?? :sick:

I jut can't wait until next week to know whats going on for sure!

Hi ladies, wowee September is going to be a busy month for babies being born! Can I please join too �� got my first bfp on New Year's Eve 4 days early and confirmed positive with blood test hcg level 3321 on about 20 dpo. I am guessing my due date to be mid sept on about 14th. So excited but nervous as seems to be the trend on this thread. Had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in July so just desperately keen to get to my appointment date to have a scan. My symptoms so far are sore boobs and nips, tired, thirsty, frequent urination and a bit constipated. Looking forward to sharing this special journey with you all xoxo

My husband made me sad today (not intentionally, just something he said). Right now we only have one car so I had to take him to work. On our way home he was talking about the car we are planning on buying in the next month or so and he was really excited about it. I was joking and told him that he seems more excited about the car than he was when I told him our little bean stuck. He got all quiet then said that he doesn't want to get his hopes up because of my two miscarriages, he feels like he is waiting for something to go wrong so he doesn't want to get attached just in case. :cry:
I feel the same way, it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't think we will be fully excited until my scan which hopefully shows that everything is progressing well. My doc is letting me come in 2 weeks early, so I will be getting my first scan at about 6 weeks 4 days, and then the normal 8 week scan 2 weeks after that.

Its hard not to think this way. My husband is doing the same thing and said he is telling anyone till our first apt because he can not handle another loss. I am trying to think positive and days it hard to do. You will be fine and he inside is happy I bet ya.

Oh good luck! I go in for my appt this Tuesday as the doctor said I found out I was pregnant way early (5 days before missed period) and it was a very positive! They want to see if it is possible for twins and that everything else is OK, I am very nervous b/c as you said one would be a lot more managable but hubby says "Oh well we were only having two anyway!" I said Yes but not thinking at the same time lol I would be over the moon however would take some planning with work and all...Good luck and keep us posted....so exciting!!!!

I woke up this morning a little crampy ( they actually woke me up) they only lasted about five minutes and went away when I started walking around. I also woke up sweaty even though my thermostat shows it is only 66 degrees in the house.

How are all you ladies feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->