Any September 2013 babies?

I'm really struggling with the tiredness I feel completely drained all the time...not easy with 13hr shifts and a toddler to run after x
My boobs are killing me 90% of the time! I'm also really hot at night and have resorted to opening all the windows much to my husband's dislike lol!

Happy birthday Kat! Sorry if I missed it! :)

As for my scan yesterday all looks well! I measured 4 weeks and 6 days yesterday so today I am 5 weeks! We put my due date at September 14 but she said it could change after my next appointment in two weeks. By then we should be able to hear a heartbeat and/or see one. I can't hardly wait!

https://i.imgur.com/3CSkL.jpg

My tiredness has kicked in. It is no match for these 12 hour work days I face. I also have insomnia. So I'm tired all the time, yet I can't stay asleep for longer than an hour at a time! AWESOME.....

I hope everyone else is doing well!

As for my scan yesterday all looks well! I measured 4 weeks and 6 days yesterday so today I am 5 weeks! We put my due date at September 14 but she said it could change after my next appointment in two weeks. By then we should be able to hear a heartbeat and/or see one. I can't hardly wait!

My tiredness has kicked in. It is no match for these 12 hour work days I face. I also have insomnia. So I'm tired all the time, yet I can't stay asleep for longer than an hour at a time! AWESOME.....

Oh my gosh I am in the same boat as you! I get to sleep fine but then wake up and cannot get comfortable as it appears my uterus stretches at night, especially when I lie down!! Tired is not the word, drop dead dragging is more like it :haha:

I think I am going on 5 weeks but may be 6 weeks...will see when I go to the doctor but I am SO bloated...off to buy new pants today as I don't want anything tight on my tummy! People are going to be like, Wow, she wears those pants a lot! LOL

Drop dead dragging is the best way to describe it!! Whew! My mouth will probably be sore from all the yawning in a few a days!

Most of my bloat comes on in the evenings after I have been drinking water and eating all day. It doesn't come in lightly either! It looks like I'm 6 months pregnant! I hate it! The mornings I look normal but by the time I go to bed I'm begging my poor husband to not even look at me as I look like a beached whale! Thank goodness for the scrubs I wear at work!

So things just got a little more interesting at my scan.

We saw a very healthy looking sac and yoke measuring at 4 weeks, 5 days. Basically if these dates are right, then it's immaculate conception... this cycle we were on a break, and we dtd the two days before O, the day of and the day after. We didn't dtd again until after I had gotten a positive hpt. I should have measured 5 weeks 4 days.

The doctor was moving the thing around and looked announced that the early dating could be due to twins! From one angle it looks like one sac, but from another angle it looks like two! It would make sense that the dating is measuring early if it's twins, but it would explain the low hcg tests I had at 18dpo. The doctor at first seemed sure it was twins, but then seemed to think it was a single pregnancy. My husband went white, I nearly passed out. Basically I'm going in next week for ANOTHER scan. We'll know more than. Whatever it is, she said it looks healthy. We just have to wait to find out more. I'm even more excited/nervous than before!

So glad that everything looks healthy and on my!! Maybe twins!!! How incredibly exciting! Can't wait for your update next week :)

Akilgore, glad that everything is looking so good!

Im struggling with the tiredness too either it wasnt as bad with DS or having a three year old and being pregnant is going to be tougher than i thought!! :(

Feeling guilty as OH has been up since 5.30 for work yet iv gone back to bed for some rest :wacko:

Oh well hopefully wont be for long x

Alkigore - we are very similar! I'm five weeks today. I have been struggling with fatigue and feeling rude about yawning during all my work meetings! Of course, they don't know I'm pregnant yet. I go to bed early since I'm so tired but I cannot sleep at night! I wake up every hour and just state at the ceiling. Sometimes I'm hungry and eat at 2 am. This kid is already making me sleep deprived! :)

And castawaybride - I only feel my uterus stretching at night.. And it feels like alllll night!

Alkigore - we are very similar! I'm five weeks today. I have been struggling with fatigue and feeling rude about yawning during all my work meetings! Of course, they don't know I'm pregnant yet. I go to bed early since I'm so tired but I cannot sleep at night! I wake up every hour and just state at the ceiling. Sometimes I'm hungry and eat at 2 am. This kid is already making me sleep deprived! :)

Ugh yes! It's awful! I had no idea you got THIS tired! I'm going to start going to bed even earlier. I assume 7 hours of interrupted sleep is better than 4.... :nope:

Drop dead dragging is the best way to describe it!! Whew! My mouth will probably be sore from all the yawning in a few a days!

Most of my bloat comes on in the evenings after I have been drinking water and eating all day. It doesn't come in lightly either! It looks like I'm 6 months pregnant! I hate it! The mornings I look normal but by the time I go to bed I'm begging my poor husband to not even look at me as I look like a beached whale! Thank goodness for the scrubs I wear at work!

The bloat is awful! I've always had a great figure, and everyone is looking at me like I must be sneaking McDonald's 3 times a day to look this puffy this early ...no one believes me that it's bloat. :dohh:

And castawaybride - I only feel my uterus stretching at night.. And it feels like alllll night!

Does the stretching feel like cramps? I have been cramping a little more than normal, it feels like it's in my uterus. With the past miscarriages cramps freak me out so I am hoping I am not the only one who has them so I know they are normal.

Does the stretching feel like cramps? I have been cramping a little more than normal, it feels like it's in my uterus. With the past miscarriages cramps freak me out so I am hoping I am not the only one who has them so I know they are normal.

Yes it use to be only my right side but now my left side has joined the party...lol

It feels like twinges to me. Like my insides are pulling. I do get cramps too, often after eating. I'm pretty sure that's gas which is a reaction to my digestive system slowing down so baby can take the nutrients it needs!

It feels like twinges to me. Like my insides are pulling. I do get cramps too, often after eating. I'm pretty sure that's gas which is a reaction to my digestive system slowing down so baby can take the nutrients it needs!

When I feel pulling it is usually when I stretch or stand up....I read somewhere that was the round ligaments stretching...

The bloat is awful! I've always had a great figure, and everyone is looking at me like I must be sneaking McDonald's 3 times a day to look this puffy this early ...no one believes me that it's bloat. :dohh:

Yes, me too! I'm a naturally small girl but now it looks like I eat out a little too much.... LOL. Oh well! :shrug:

We saw a very healthy looking sac and yoke measuring at 4 weeks, 5 days. Basically if these dates are right, then it's immaculate conception... this cycle we were on a break, and we dtd the two days before O, the day of and the day after. We didn't dtd again until after I had gotten a positive hpt. I should have measured 5 weeks 4 days.

The doctor was moving the thing around and looked announced that the early dating could be due to twins! From one angle it looks like one sac, but from another angle it looks like two! It would make sense that the dating is measuring early if it's twins, but it would explain the low hcg tests I had at 18dpo. The doctor at first seemed sure it was twins, but then seemed to think it was a single pregnancy. My husband went white, I nearly passed out. Basically I'm going in next week for ANOTHER scan. We'll know more than. Whatever it is, she said it looks healthy. We just have to wait to find out more. I'm even more excited/nervous than before!

did you end up getting pictures?. i had a training scan yesterday for rural doctors and everything was fine, they said i had a little fluid sac near my gestational sac which ended up looking like the second pic, and then the third. but no one has said anything at all. im silently freaking out until i can speak to my midwife

1.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

did you end up getting pictures?. i had a training scan yesterday for rural doctors and everything was fine, they said i had a little fluid sac near my gestational sac which ended up looking like the second pic, and then the third. but no one has said anything at all. im silently freaking out until i can speak to my midwife

View attachment 548011View attachment 548013View attachment 548015

Oh wow! They didn't say anything about possibly twins???

Hi,

Can you add me? We got our :bfp: on Wednesday 9th Jan on our third cycle. This is my first pregnancy so I am excited, nervous & overtly conscious of everything I eat and drink and do! According to certain apps I've used, my due date is calculated for the 17th Sept 2013....I actually believe it will be later as I O'd a bit later than the norm.

Anyway so far, so good. I have been experiencing abdominal twinges but nothing to worry about. Bbs are a starting to get a bit sore today but no worse than I usually get before AF.

I have an appointment with my GP on Monday as in Spain that's the first step towards getting seen by a midwife. I really hope this works out.

GL to everyone!

It wasnt an official scan they couldnt really. and it wasnt until literally the last 2 minutes that it decided to pop up and by the time i thought to ask it was late last night and i couldnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->