Any September 2013 babies?

Im struggling with the tiredness too either it wasnt as bad with DS or having a three year old and being pregnant is going to be tougher than i thought!! :(

Feeling guilty as OH has been up since 5.30 for work yet iv gone back to bed for some rest :wacko:

Oh well hopefully wont be for long x

I'm am right with you babydevil! I have a two year old and by the time I get her to bed I barely have time to crawl into my own bed before I fall asleep! Exhausting!

Hi,

Can you add me? We got our :bfp: on Wednesday 9th Jan on our third cycle. This is my first pregnancy so I am excited, nervous & overtly conscious of everything I eat and drink and do! According to certain apps I've used, my due date is calculated for the 17th Sept 2013....I actually believe it will be later as I O'd a bit later than the norm.

Anyway so far, so good. I have been experiencing abdominal twinges but nothing to worry about. Bbs are a starting to get a bit sore today but no worse than I usually get before AF.

I have an appointment with my GP on Monday as in Spain that's the first step towards getting seen by a midwife. I really hope this works out.

GL to everyone!

Congrats!!!

And castawaybride - I only feel my uterus stretching at night.. And it feels like alllll night!

Does the stretching feel like cramps? I have been cramping a little more than normal, it feels like it's in my uterus. With the past miscarriages cramps freak me out so I am hoping I am not the only one who has them so I know they are normal.

Yes it use to be only my right side but now my left side has joined the party...lol

My cramps are starting to get annoying. I have had them on and off all day. They jump between both sides, then in the middle, then my belly button (basically my whole stomach/abdomen likes to get involved). I hate it, with my last two pregnancies cramps were my first sign of miscarriage.

I am hoping that because I went from a 69 HCG to around 267 in three days that things are okay and progressing properly. I keep telling myself that cramping is normal, but if they don't go away by Monday I am going to call my doc and see if I can do another HCG test to make sure the levels are still going up.

I am trying really hard not to be one of those women who freaks out at every little problem, but it is really hard right now. Every time I go to the bathroom I hold my breath when I wipe because I am waiting for the bleeding to start. I just wish I could enjoy being pregnant live most other women, but my anxiety of another miscarriage is making it really hard. :cry:

And castawaybride - I only feel my uterus stretching at night.. And it feels like alllll night!

Does the stretching feel like cramps? I have been cramping a little more than normal, it feels like it's in my uterus. With the past miscarriages cramps freak me out so I am hoping I am not the only one who has them so I know they are normal.

I've also been having a little bit of cramping and definitely some of that weird stretching type feeling. The stretching tends to feel like it's on a side. I get nervous whenever I feel it!

So things just got a little more interesting at my scan.

We saw a very healthy looking sac and yoke measuring at 4 weeks, 5 days. Basically if these dates are right, then it's immaculate conception... this cycle we were on a break, and we dtd the two days before O, the day of and the day after. We didn't dtd again until after I had gotten a positive hpt. I should have measured 5 weeks 4 days.

The doctor was moving the thing around and looked announced that the early dating could be due to twins! From one angle it looks like one sac, but from another angle it looks like two! It would make sense that the dating is measuring early if it's twins, but it would explain the low hcg tests I had at 18dpo. The doctor at first seemed sure it was twins, but then seemed to think it was a single pregnancy. My husband went white, I nearly passed out. Basically I'm going in next week for ANOTHER scan. We'll know more than. Whatever it is, she said it looks healthy. We just have to wait to find out more. I'm even more excited/nervous than before!

did you end up getting pictures?. i had a training scan yesterday for rural doctors and everything was fine, they said i had a little fluid sac near my gestational sac which ended up looking like the second pic, and then the third. but no one has said anything at all. im silently freaking out until i can speak to my midwife

View attachment 548011View attachment 548013View attachment 548015

Oh my gosh, Vicky!! I would also be wondering about twins!

Basically from one angle, there was clearly only one little sac, but then from the other angle we saw this attached picture. After the bomb was dropped that it might be twins and the ultrasound was over, the doctor went into her office with the pictures for a bit, and then came out and told me she really thinks its a single pregnancy, but we need to check again later. She thought maybe what she saw was a cyst or something else. (maybe a fluid sac like they said for you?) The only really strange part that really makes me think it might be twins is just how behind I'm measuring. There is no way my dates are off, we didn't have sex this cycle after my fertile window until after my BFP.

We're really trying to brace ourselves for twins, because it's just so much more to have to worry about and prepare for. Better to mentally prepare ourselves now, than be in denial about it, and then find out it's twins.

My husband said at this point if it turns out to be just one, he'll be so relieved that having a baby will seem like no big deal any more! But if it's twins, we're up for the challenge! The big bonus if its twins would be no arguing in the coming years about having a second! My husband is an only child and wants to have an only child, but I'm all about two!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 11
Basically from one angle, there was clearly only one little sac, but then from the other angle we saw this attached picture. After the bomb was dropped that it might be twins and the ultrasound was over, the doctor went into her office with the pictures for a bit, and then came out and told me she really thinks its a single pregnancy, but we need to check again later. She thought maybe what she saw was a cyst or something else. (maybe a fluid sac like they said for you?) The only really strange part that really makes me think it might be twins is just how behind I'm measuring. There is no way my dates are off, we didn't have sex this cycle after my fertile window until after my BFP.

We're really trying to brace ourselves for twins, because it's just so much more to have to worry about and prepare for. Better to mentally prepare ourselves now, than be in denial about it, and then find out it's twins.

My husband said at this point if it turns out to be just one, he'll be so relieved that having a baby will seem like no big deal any more! But if it's twins, we're up for the challenge! The big bonus if its twins would be no arguing in the coming years about having a second! My husband is an only child and wants to have an only child, but I'm all about two!

thank you for the picture
hopefully you get what you want then :). goodluck

Hi,

I have an appointment with my GP on Monday as in Spain that's the first step towards getting seen by a midwife. I really hope this works out.

GL to everyone!

Hello:)I have an apptm on Monday too and cannot wait any longer to know its all good:)))

Hi everyone :flower:
Mind if I join in on this group too?

I got my bfp on NYD (11dpo) will be due 9th September according to my LMP but I am having a dating scan next Thursday as I ovulated later in my cycle.

So very excited to be doing this all again after so long, still a big secret as will wait to 12 weeks to break the news to the kids first which will actually be DS 12th birthday! It will be the best surprise he has ever had as he has wished every candle on his cakes for the past 8 birthdays for a baby brother! We will video the announcement and their reaction and then post that to FB to tell everyone else.

Look forward to sharing our progresses together over the next 8 months

Hi,

GL to everyone!

Hello:)I have an apptm on Monday too and cannot wait any longer to know its all good:)))

Will you see a midwife straight away or is your appointment with your usual doctor? Once I know how long it's going to take for the midwife to see me, I might book a private ob appointment as I don't think I can waits 8 weeks to see if everything is ok.

Hi everyone :flower:
Mind if I join in on this group too?

I got my bfp on NYD (11dpo) will be due 9th September according to my LMP but I am having a dating scan next Thursday as I ovulated later in my cycle.

So very excited to be doing this all again after so long, still a big secret as will wait to 12 weeks to break the news to the kids first which will actually be DS 12th birthday! It will be the best surprise he has ever had as he has wished every candle on his cakes for the past 8 birthdays for a baby brother! We will video the announcement and their reaction and then post that to FB to tell everyone else.

Look forward to sharing our progresses together over the next 8 months

What a lovely way to deliver the news!

Oh how i wish i was being sick!! This nausea is so much worse than sickness!!

I can deal with sickness but nausea is harder!!! :(

Good luck!!!

My husband made me sad today (not intentionally, just something he said). Right now we only have one car so I had to take him to work. On our way home he was talking about the car we are planning on buying in the next month or so and he was really excited about it. I was joking and told him that he seems more excited about the car than he was when I told him our little bean stuck. He got all quiet then said that he doesn't want to get his hopes up because of my two miscarriages, he feels like he is waiting for something to go wrong so he doesn't want to get attached just in case. :cry:
I feel the same way, it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't think we will be fully excited until my scan which hopefully shows that everything is progressing well. My doc is letting me come in 2 weeks early, so I will be getting my first scan at about 6 weeks 4 days, and then the normal 8 week scan 2 weeks after that.

Its hard not to think this way. My husband is doing the same thing and said he is telling anyone till our first apt because he can not handle another loss. I am trying to think positive and days it hard to do. You will be fine and he inside is happy I bet ya.

Oh good luck! I go in for my appt this Tuesday as the doctor said I found out I was pregnant way early (5 days before missed period) and it was a very positive! They want to see if it is possible for twins and that everything else is OK, I am very nervous b/c as you said one would be a lot more managable but hubby says "Oh well we were only having two anyway!" I said Yes but not thinking at the same time lol I would be over the moon however would take some planning with work and all...Good luck and keep us posted....so exciting!!!!

Twins ....would be amazing!! Everything will be great and fall into place soon. Keep us all updated

So the cramps yesterday made me nervous, but the test I took this morning eased my fears. :) 12 days until my first scan :happydance:

Attachments

• Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
This past week I went for my first prenatal everything seems fine. I am waiting to get back results from other routine test they done that day. I can't wait to find out what my beta levels will be :)

Hi,

GL to everyone!

Will you see a midwife straight away or is your appointment with your usual doctor? Once I know how long it's going to take for the midwife to see me, I might book a private ob appointment as I don't think I can waits 8 weeks to see if everything is ok.

My "after visit summery" says She is R.N. It is my first apptm after Kaiser did a urine test with positive :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->