Any September 2013 babies?

Oh how i wish i was being sick!! This nausea is so much worse than sickness!!

I can deal with sickness but nausea is harder!!! :(

UGH I hear ya! I throw up in the morning and am nauseous ALL day it is awful. I dont remember feeling this awful with my first. My husband says he remembers me feeling this bad though lol

sooo sick :sick: every smell and some thoughts make me want to vomit. I am praying this doesnt last long, really finding it hard to eat anything at all, and its hard to hide morning sickness if your turning up your nose at food when you normally eat anything :wacko:

So far all I can snack on is carrots, celery, grapes, yoghurt, I can eat bread on and off. Hardest part is because so nausea and unable to eat, the not eating makes it incredibly worse :sick:

Please help, what can I do.....ginger ale sometimes helps :cry:

sooo sick :sick: every smell and some thoughts make me want to vomit. I am praying this doesnt last long, really finding it hard to eat anything at all, and its hard to hide morning sickness if your turning up your nose at food when you normally eat anything :wacko:

So far all I can snack on is carrots, celery, grapes, yoghurt, I can eat bread on and off. Hardest part is because so nausea and unable to eat, the not eating makes it incredibly worse :sick:

Please help, what can I do.....ginger ale sometimes helps :cry:

Oh wow take care, does this only happen in the morning or all day?

I actually feel great except for really bloated and very fatigued. I seriously hope the MS skips over me! lol

Nico- for MS ginger ale or ginger candies, saltines, and when I was pg with DS was recommended peppermint as it is supposed to help also. Those little red and white mints were a lifesaver for me.

Hope everyone dealing with nausea feels better soon. I've been feeling ill on and off as well.

My First scan and appnt with OB is Tuesday. Feeling very excited and nervous. If my calculations are correct I will be 7w1d and hoping to see a HB. My US will be transvaginal I think which I've never had before. The wand the use looks uncomfortable. Amyone had any experience with this type of US? What should I expect?

I had one last Friday and they aren't bad at all. I think a pap smear feels worse!!!

Nico- for MS ginger ale or ginger candies, saltines, and when I was pg with DS was recommended peppermint as it is supposed to help also. Those little red and white mints were a lifesaver for me.

Hope everyone dealing with nausea feels better soon. I've been feeling ill on and off as well.

My First scan and appnt with OB is Tuesday. Feeling very excited and nervous. If my calculations are correct I will be 7w1d and hoping to see a HB. My US will be transvaginal I think which I've never had before. The wand the use looks uncomfortable. Amyone had any experience with this type of US? What should I expect?

Unfortunately I have had to deal with them a lot because of my PCOS. They are uncomfortable at first, but not to bad.

I've been having some new pains today: lower abdominal cramps, pain in the back of my pelvis/lower back, and pain in the back and inside of my thighs. Of course my mind always goes to worst case scenario. No bleeding/spotting. Probably all normal. I feel like I can't talk to DH about it as he gets annoyed with miscarriage worries. He thinks its very out of the ordinary for a woman to worry about miscarriage (especially if she's never had one before). First doctors appt (and u/s) is in ten days. I always pictured pregnancy as this amazing, beautiful time and instead I (sometimes) just feel worried and crazy... :(

I've been having some new pains today: lower abdominal cramps, pain in the back of my pelvis/lower back, and pain in the back and inside of my thighs. Of course my mind always goes to worst case scenario. No bleeding/spotting. Probably all normal. I feel like I can't talk to DH about it as he gets annoyed with miscarriage worries. He thinks its very out of the ordinary for a woman to worry about miscarriage (especially if she's never had one before). First doctors appt (and u/s) is in ten days. I always pictured pregnancy as this amazing, beautiful time and instead I (sometimes) just feel worried and crazy... :(

I hear you on the worrying! I am hoping by the second trimester I can relax a little and do some nursery shopping!

I've learned recently that the worried and crazy part of pregnancy is never talked about when you ask someone who has had a baby what they went through, which sucks for the rest of us. All I know is I will be brutally honest if someone ever asks me what I went through. Many women paint this picture that pregnancy is the easiest thing in the world, all you have to do is think about it and your pregnant, that the pregnancy will stick (because miscarriage is another one of those things women rarely talk about) and that the whole experience is the most amazing thing. In hindsight maybe it is, but I remember from my sister and friends experiences that pregnancy can be a miserable time. For me, I say bring it all on, as long as that means this bean is sticking I will happily have morning sickness and want to eat everything in the house at the same time. :)

As for your husband, right now he is excited and doesn't want to think about things going wrong, but don't think you're crazy , so it is not that he isn't being supportive he just wants to remain blissfully ignorant to the bad things. Worrying comes with motherhood, and it is something that will never go away (I'm 26 and my mom still calls everyday to make sure that'm okay). So whatever fears you have, you have us to talk to and know that we are all afraid of the same things right now:hugs:

I have had a ton of the transvaginal ultrasound, and honestly, I did not find it uncomfortable in the least.

I've learned recently that the worried and crazy part of pregnancy is never talked about when you ask someone who has had a baby what they went through, which sucks for the rest of us. All I know is I will be brutally honest if someone ever asks me what I went through. Many women paint this picture that pregnancy is the easiest thing in the world, all you have to do is think about it and your pregnant, that the pregnancy will stick (because miscarriage is another one of those things women rarely talk about) and that the whole experience is the most amazing thing. In hindsight maybe it is, but I remember from my sister and friends experiences that pregnancy can be a miserable time. For me, I say bring it all on, as long as that means this bean is sticking I will happily have morning sickness and want to eat everything in the house at the same time. :)

As for your husband, right now he is excited and doesn't want to think about things going wrong, but don't think you're crazy , so it is not that he isn't being supportive he just wants to remain blissfully ignorant to the bad things. Worrying comes with motherhood, and it is something that will never go away (I'm 26 and my mom still calls everyday to make sure that'm okay). So whatever fears you have, you have us to talk to and know that we are all afraid of the same things right now:hugs:

Beautifully said, and so very very true. It's amazing how common miscarriage is, yet how infrequently it's spoken about. So many women get these worries, yet they rarely share that part of the experience themselves. Hopefully if all goes well for me, I'm going to try to do the same and be open about what this experience is like including the good, the bad, the ugly and especially all of the fears! At the very least, maybe it will make someone that I care about not feel crazy for thinking some of the things that they do as they go through this emotionally stressful yet wonderful process.

Congrats to all the new BFPs! I'm loving the beautiful scan pics as well :happydance:

AFM: Oh my gosh ladies... I am totally regretting my words of wanting MS to come :dohh:. It came Thursday with a vengeance! Nausea, vomiting, dry heaving... Couldn't keep anything the last few days. Very dehydrated. I've lost 8lbs in 3days. Ended up going to the ER this AM. Got some anti nausea medicine and finally can drink some electrolytes.

I hope this doesn't last the rest of my 1st tri :nope:

Hiya lovely ladies! I'd love to join the September club please - Going by my LMP I'm due 9th September until confirmed on my first scan.

Big congrats to all on your gorgeous little beans!

Hi! Just checking in. The whole twins news is settling in and my husband and I are pretty confident we can handle them if they come our way. I told my parents and they were thrilled and offered to come and help out if its twins. It's a big relief that I know we'll have help if we need it!

I can't WAIT for the next scan to confirm if its twins or not. I made my appointment for this Thursday. Hoping to hear a heart beat (or two) and find out for sure if it's one or two in there.

We're waiting to tell anyone more until we know for sure, but if it is twins, I think the sooner we spread the word (at least to our close family) the better, because we're going to need help and our family will want to start making travel arrangements (we live in Asia and our family is all over Europe and in the US). If it is just one, we'll hold off telling people until after our holiday in February.

I'm so nervous and excited!

SS:
slight nausea all morning
cramps here and there but nothing major
CM has dried up
zapped of energy - requiring a 2 hour nap each afternoon
have to pee all the time. So thirsty too!

pleased to report I was bleeding,but it didnt get any worse and has stopped...yey :)

My doc said that the morning sickness doesn't usually set in until the 6th week, well apparently I have an overachiever and it kicked in today at 1 day shy of 5 weeks. I haven't thrown up yet, but I have been nauseous and dry heaving. What stinks is my brother-on-law lives with us and I have to try really hard to keep it a secret because we aren't telling anyone until we hear a heartbeat and know that things are going well. Hopefully I can keep it quiet for the next 3 weeks which is when our 8 week scan is :) Unless things go awesome at the scan next week and we are able to hear a heartbeat early :)

We saw our bean today. 5 weeks and 6 days. We saw and HEARD the heart beat. It was 110bpm :cry: I cried :cloud9:

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Had first US. Gestational sac, yolk sac, and a little shadow of a blobby fetus. Please change my date to September 11 !! :)

Congrats on all of your fabulous scans, ladies!! Can't wait for mine next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->