Any September 2013 babies?

Put me on the due date list babe 2nd Sept :) I am feeling SO drained though at the moment :( anyone else feeling it? xxx

Ooh, can I join too please? I think I'll be due 3rd of Sept. :) Feeling crampy right now! And my boobs look like roadmaps, lol! x

Wow! SO many BFPs! Congrats everyone!

Yesterday DH and I went for a long walk, right at the end a wave of exhaustion hit me, i thought I was going to pass out!

I think I'm going to try to get into the doctor for a 5 week scan.... I just would feel so much better getting in there and seeing whats happening. What do you think?

WOW! December was such a lucky month!! Congratulations everyone!:happydance:

Gwenylovey- I am so sorry for all your loses and in awe of your calmness! I hope some of it will rub off on me!!!:winkwink:

Vietmamsie, I feel the same... I promised myself that I wouldn't let the dr scan me early the next time I got a BFP because seeing an empty screen but not knowing if it's just too early or not freaks me out something silly.... However, I think she may want to scan me on Monday to rule out possibility of ectopic which I suppose is a good thing..:shrug: I just don't know what to do!

Girls, I suppose this is the start of a lifetime of worrying about our little one's isn't it? :dohh:

:hugs: L x

In due sept 11th! This is my second sept baby! My first was born sept of this year. I am now due again in sept yay!

Yes, let the worrying begin! According to the Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy, worrying about miscarriage or that your baby is less than perfect is totally normal. So I feel less like a crazy person! :wacko:

I'm 40 (will be 41 on January 11th), so I'm considered "high risk." My doc has me coming back tomorrow, Wednesday, and possibly Friday for continued HCG monitoring to be sure the #'s are doubling every other day (and therefore, the baby is doing fine). Shortly after that, they want me in for an ultrasound to check that my sac is developing properly. After that, I think I can go back to normal pregnancy screening as long as everything is ok.

I POAS today, and got two equally solid, dark double lines for the first time! Until today, the test line has been lighter than the control line (though it's been getting darker every other day). So happy to see those equal lines, because it means that as of right now, everything is developing as it should. Whew! :happydance:

Wishing all of us new mommies a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

Congratulations Kat S!

When you say go back to the dr, have you already had one beta HCG draw? I hate the wait in between the 2 blood tests, drives me truly crazy! Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow...

L
x

Congratulations Kat S!

When you say go back to the dr, have you already had one beta HCG draw? I hate the wait in between the 2 blood tests, drives me truly crazy! Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow...

L
x

Thanks, Lallie!

Yes, I had my 1st beta this past Friday. My hcg levels were 192.

Ugh..the HCG wait - or BETA HELL - is the worst! I've been through it so many times, and it's always tough. Kat, based on how far along you are your first beta seems really great!!

I have added everyone upto page 12 now :)

If your username is slightly wrong let me know, I am on my iPad and have autocorrect on.
I tried to check it as I go but I won't be surprised if it changed it behind my back :haha:

I have had a long day at work, I said to my supervisor that if my breaks are likely to be delayed in the future I want to be able to bring food in to snack on whilst I wait. I feel sick when I am hungry, he said he is 100% ok with it and the manager will be as well :)

Had a few cramps today, nothing to bad so I am hopeful that baby is just making my womb more homely for itself hehe.

Can I jump in? I just found out today, Yay!! I'm a September 5, due date also. I had a blood test today, 12dp5dt, and my level was at 721....I'm thinking this is high, so I am curious to see what my level will be at my next blood test, which is on Tuesday.

No real symptoms yet, just feeling tired. Also, when I was brushing my teeth this morning with an electric toothbrush, I got really nauseous from the smell of the toothpaste, and having the toothbrush in my mouth made me want to get sick!

Can I jump in? I just found out today, Yay!! I'm a September 5, due date also. I had a blood test today, 12dp5dt, and my level was at 721....I'm thinking this is high, so I am curious to see what my level will be at my next blood test, which is on Tuesday.

No real symptoms yet, just feeling tired. Also, when I was brushing my teeth this morning with an electric toothbrush, I got really nauseous from the smell of the toothpaste, and having the toothbrush in my mouth made me want to get sick!

Added you onto the list, congratulations! :)

I also feel sick when brushing my teeth, I hate the sound a toothbrush makes anyway and pregnancy magnifies it *shudder*

That is a high level! Do you think it could be multiples? X

Ps- a google search isn't giving me anything, what do the letters stand for in 12dp5dt?

EvansAngel, Thanks for adding me! Sorry, I am used to posting in the "Assisted Conception" board, and they use different acronyms. 12dp5dt means "12 days past a 5 day transfer". 12 days ago I had my embryo transfer for IVF, and the embryo was 5 days old at the time. Does that make sense?

The hCG level does seem high. It will be my first pregnancy, so I don't really know what is "normal." We did IVF, and put two fresh blastocysts (5 day embryos) in, so it could be twins! :) They are going to check my blood levels again on Tuesday.

I'm not too concerned about miscarriage. I've been trying for the past three and a half years to get pregnant, and this is the first time I have seen a positive on the pregnancy test, so I'm really excited! It is hard to believe it actually worked this time! :)

EvansAngel, Thanks for adding me! Sorry, I am used to posting in the "Assisted Conception" board, and they use different acronyms. 12dp5dt means "12 days past a 5 day transfer". 12 days ago I had my embryo transfer for IVF, and the embryo was 5 days old at the time. Does that make sense?

The hCG level does seem high. It will be my first pregnancy, so I don't really know what is "normal." We did IVF, and put two fresh blastocysts (5 day embryos) in, so it could be twins! :) They are going to check my blood levels again on Tuesday.

I'm not too concerned about miscarriage. I've been trying for the past three and a half years to get pregnant, and this is the first time I have seen a positive on the pregnancy test, so I'm really excited! It is hard to believe it actually worked this time! :)

Wow, Lizard, I saw your signature. That is quite a history! I can't believe you went through 9 IUIs before being diagnosed with endo! You've really been through the ringer, and I'm SO happy you finally got your happy ending! Looking forward to watching your progress :hugs:

I have added everyone upto page 12 now :)

If your username is slightly wrong let me know, I am on my iPad and have autocorrect on.
I tried to check it as I go but I won't be surprised if it changed it behind my back :haha:

I have had a long day at work, I said to my supervisor that if my breaks are likely to be delayed in the future I want to be able to bring food in to snack on whilst I wait. I feel sick when I am hungry, he said he is 100% ok with it and the manager will be as well :)

Had a few cramps today, nothing to bad so I am hopeful that baby is just making my womb more homely for itself hehe.

Reading your post made me feel better. I had a little cramping today and got a little worried, but I see you had some, too, so it must just be how things are right now. Thanks for recording your experiences today!

Hello can I join?

I am due 9/9/13.... Here's hoping this bubba is sticky

Wow ladies! So glad we can share stories and our journey! I can't wait for first apt. Couldn't even get in until next week for blood test.... Ugh I hope my numbers are doubling! I'm an identical twin so I'm curious to see if I have more than one. I'm guessing one, but since this is my first I'm clueless. Twins run on both sides hugely in my family. Anyone here know they have multiples?

As of me I am extremely tired, emotional, little crampy on days and mild constipation do far. Overall feeling ok. Some foods have me turned off... Like chocolate which I used to love and crave. How are you ladies doing?

Wow ladies! So glad we can share stories and our journey! I can't wait for first apt. Couldn't even get in until next week for blood test.... Ugh I hope my numbers are doubling! I'm an identical twin so I'm curious to see if I have more than one. I'm guessing one, but since this is my first I'm clueless. Twins run on both sides hugely in my family. Anyone here know they have multiples?

As of me I am extremely tired, emotional, little crampy on days and mild constipation do far. Overall feeling ok. Some foods have me turned off... Like chocolate which I used to love and crave. How are you ladies doing?

I have no real obvious symptoms at this point. Definitely more tired and emotional though. had a little bit of cramping today and bbs are a little bit sore. A part of me just wants to be hit with a wave of nausea just to assure me that everything is ok. I don't know what I've written here or on some other threads, but I have had my HCG monitored a number of times and all looks good so far which is reassuring since all of my early losses had wacky HCG early on. And I have my first scan on January 9th when I'll be 6w3d and I'm so nervous... I'm going in early because I had an ectopic and my RE wants to make sure that baby is in my uterus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->