Any September 2013 babies?

I cursed myself by saying I didn't feel pregnant yesterday!! Dang it! I must have had an increase in hcg today because I am starting to feel nauseated and dizzy! Blah! I'm also hungry but you all know it sucks to eat when nauseous. I did take a few bites of some food to get my blood sugar back up, so hopefully that will help.

Do any of you guys experience this though? It seems that as soon as I get hungry again my blood sugar plummets and within 5 minutes I am shaking and light headed!

Hi Kilgore:

I did the same thing! Finally my bbs feel like their 10 tons! Sorry you feel nauseus but they say it's a good thing to have morning sickness..

It happened to me in the beginning, crackers definately help.

Thank you! I know, i forgot to grab crackers for work this morning before I left my house and I am seriously regretting it today! Only 7 hours to go until I can leave... yikes!

Go run to the store! You'e pregnant.. you can do anything hahahaha!

When is your first appt?

I wish I could run to the store! I can't leave my job. You have to stay in the ER the whole 12 hours you are on shift!

I had my first appt last Friday, just to confirm I was pregnant and make an estimated guess on my due date. My periods were messed up but I still somehow for pregnant! So now I'm due on September 14 but it can change after my second appt on January 28.

Have you had yours yet?

Hi Kilgore:

Darn! At least you get the perk of being around health care professionals should you have a question ;)

My cycle is usually clockwork, but the month i got bfp it was all off so I too am so confused how far along i am!

Glad you were able to see your doc and excited for your next one ;)

I've been seen by my re several times. I was actually set to get help, but fortunately got my bfp the month we were suppose to start, so an re has been monitoring me. U/s next monday!

Hope you're feeling better!!!

Well at least you have seen a Dr! That's always good! Yay for the U/S next Monday!!! Super excited! :)

It honestly is a little bit of a curse being around health care professionals all day because if something is crazy I am constantly bothering them! Bahaha! Poor Dr's! I'm trying to keep to myself as best as I can. However since this is my first, most of them are understanding. LOL!
And then today we have been seeing tons of people with a stomach virus.... that is not going well with my nausea! :sick:

What happened today???
Well woke up feeling fantastic! Best sleep I have had in awhile it wasnt broken and it was so deep not even a dream in sight

BUT half way through my 40 minute drive to work I felt suddenly nauseated
I managed to get to work and park my car but as soon as I got out of the car that was it vomitted all in the carpark four times :sick:
There went my breakfast

So I got to work inside and tried to eat two apricots since I had an empty stomach and ten minutes later up they came :sick:

My poor partner feels so bad he cant do anything to help me, oooooh its going be a long first trimester I think

I am quietly sipping water at my desk now looking at the mountains of work I have to do, even writing on an envelope my hands are shaky from vomitting feel so weak! Think need start sucking popsicles or something.

Started taking my folic acid and iodine again now at night, seems to be ok but felt like I owed it to the baby to be taking it.

So sorry you have MS so bad! Take care of yourself :hugs:

Hope those of you who are feeling under the weather get better soon! And those of you with crazy MS, feel better! I have heard Ginger candies help. :hugs:

Today I feel good again... think it the solid breakfast of oats that's doing the trick! But is it normal that I just woke up and hour ago and i'm already dragging and can't wait for my afternoon nap??

New weird symptom worth mentioning: Pimples. Luckily not on my face, but all over my chest and shoulders. Not just little ones, but huge painful ones. Gross.

I still feel fine, no MS...nothing! I am 5 weeks tomorrow so maybe it will hit later for me....I cannot wait to our first ultrasound...2 weeks are going to feel like forever! I feel so good that at times I forget I am pregnant! :haha:

I still feel fine, no MS...nothing! I am 5 weeks tomorrow so maybe it will hit later for me....I cannot wait to our first ultrasound...2 weeks are going to feel like forever! I feel so good that at times I forget I am pregnant! :haha:

You sound like me! I have to symptoms spot just to try to reassure myself that I am indeed pregnant. I forgot all the time though! I'm 5w5d so I'm thinking it'll hit me soon?

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions everyone :flower:

Good luck today vietmamsie, can't wait to see a pic of your scan!!

ghinspire- not felt anything in my hips (yet!) It could be to do with everything softening and stretching.....

If we can go back to the bbs.....Anyone else freaking out over just how big and heavy they are going to get??:wacko::holly:

in so confused the countdownmypregnsncy says week 5 is when you missed your period so would i be 5 weeks cause my period was suppose to happen sat?

Hi guys,
I got a BFP yesterday and judging by my LMP, I should be due around 23rd September and would love to join the group :)
I have a scan booked for Wednesday 23rd.
I also have been very very nauseated :(

ghinspire- not felt anything in my hips (yet!) It could be to do with everything softening and stretching.....

If we can go back to the bbs.....Anyone else freaking out over just how big and heavy they are going to get??:wacko::holly:

My boobs are HUGE too! It's crazy. They look and feel so different. Very painful to move quickly... don't know how women manage to run throughout their pregnancy. I can hardly skip a step without wincing!

Hi guys,
I got a BFP yesterday and judging by my LMP, I should be due around 23rd September and would love to join the group :)
I have a scan booked for Wednesday 23rd.
I also have been very very nauseated :(

Welcome!:flower:

i agree good luck vietmamsie :)

im freaking out. i tend to put heaps of weight on whilst pregnant. with DD i put on almost 90lbs but the majority of that was fluid retention and swelling, plus a 8 pound bubba, and DS i put on almost 70 and same thing with the swelling and fluid retention, but i also had alot of amniotic fluid and a 10lb8oz baby, so even though im getting better, its still pretty bad. so far this pregnancy ive put on 7lbs already. after this one i am seriously doing something about my weight tho

Popping in to say Hi and good luck to everyone this week! I know morning sickness is kicking in for a lot of us, and I want you all to know that I feel SO bad for those that have it and have to go to work all day.

I work only part time, and for a friend's business, so if I don't feel well, she tells me not to come in. It's really nice. I looked so beat on Tuesday that she sent me home after two hours! Of course I'm not paid when I'm not there, but it's nice to know that if I just feel horrible, I can stay home and no one is mad at me.

I haven't thrown up, but I've been outrageously tired and slightly nauseous. Just enough to keep me from doing all my regular things like sewing and shopping. All I want to do is lie on the couch.

I was very encouraged to read that if you hear/see a strong heartbeat at 6-7 weeks your chances of a healthy pregnancy rise to 78%! My baby was 117bpm at 6 wks/3 days, and I read that anything over 100 and up to 120 around that time is excellent. Whew!

Well I had my official scare this morning :nope: I woke up to pinkish red spotting, only when wiping none in toilet or panty liner... I freaked called my husband nad he came right home...doctor on call said we night need me back in and told me to call when the office opened.

Office opened and by then it turned brown, still only on tissue. It was also accompanied with what I would call the feeling of prementstrual cramping. The doctor in the office said due to me having a pelvic exam two days prior he feels ghat could have caused the bleeding and if still bleeding tomorrow to come in but to relax...So no work till Tuesday! Yeah! Off my feet relaxing....hoping my bean is sticking around! :thumbup:

Well I had my official scare this morning :nope: I woke up to pinkish red spotting, only when wiping none in toilet or panty liner... I freaked called my husband nad he came right home...doctor on call said we night need me back in and told me to call when the office opened.

Office opened and by then it turned brown, still only on tissue. It was also accompanied with what I would call the feeling of prementstrual cramping. The doctor in the office said due to me having a pelvic exam two days prior he feels ghat could have caused the bleeding and if still bleeding tomorrow to come in but to relax...So no work till Tuesday! Yeah! Off my feet relaxing....hoping my bean is sticking around! :thumbup:

Oh gosh, that's nerve-wracking! However, I know that spotting can be really common in early pregnancy and not necessarily an indicator that something is wrong. Plus, I've also read that our cervixes are much more sensitive at this stage so it totally makes sense that the pelvic exam might have been slightly irritating. Hope you take your doctor's advice and just relax today, you deserve it :hugs:

Yikes! Oh I'm so sorry you went through that, but I'm glad your doc is confident that everything is ok. Good girl for following orders and taking it easy just in case. Keep us posted!!

And thank you for telling us about this. If it happens to someone else, they'll know from your experience that it's likely nothing to worry about.

Oh my I just read what I wrote and look at all those spelling errors! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies for hearing me out, I am glad that it appears to be going away and that the doctor is not concerned...I can't wait to see my sticky bean that will calm some fears...I think :hugs:

ive been having spotting on and off for a couple of days no bright fresh blood but fresh blood in CM if that makes sense, ive had it with all my sucessful pregnancys too , i just try to take it easy for a bit when it does happen

ive been having spotting on and off for a couple of days no bright fresh blood but fresh blood in CM if that makes sense, ive had it with all my sucessful pregnancys too , i just try to take it easy for a bit when it does happen

Yes lynnikins I am taking time off from work and not going to go crazy this weekend...just relaxing around home :) glad to hear someone else is experiencing some bleeding as well!

KatS- thank you so much for that statistic about heart rate! I had quite a lot of lower back cramping last night like I do around my period and was scared for our little bean, but at US on tues they saw 137bpm at 7 weeks so knowing that with what you posted helps me to relax a little.

Castaway: so glad the spotting is getting better!! That had to be so stressful!! Luckily you got to stay home from work and relax. What a blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->