Any September 2013 babies?

Well I started having bad cramps and I started to panic. I called the doctor and they had me come in for an ultrasound. It turns out that I had ever right to be having cramps.

I found out I am having TWINS!

Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!!

Well I started having bad cramps and I started to panic. I called the doctor and they had me come in for an ultrasound. It turns out that I had ever right to be having cramps.

Wow! Congratulations!!!

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!

Oh my god!! Congrats. That is amazing news!:happydance:

I started cramping today too. Hopefully mine are just growing pains, but they are still freaking me out :(

It could definitely be growing pains. I am going to try and relax and hope that by my next ultrasound (February 1st) that everything will be ok. I got to see their little hearts beating so I know that's a really good thing. It means that they are growing. I just need them to keep growing.

Brilliant news, congratulations x :flower:

Now I cross my fingers that they stay strong. That they feel my love and know that when they are born they will be loved so much.

Now I cross my fingers that they stay strong. That they feel my love and know that when they are born they will be loved so much.

I have my fingers crossed for you that they are both healthy :hugs: Were you able to hear or see their little heartbeats?

Hai, just got bloodwork done today and found out yup, am pregnant, and I'll be due around sept 27th this year ^.^

I have my fingers crossed for you that they are both healthy :hugs: Were you able to hear or see their little heartbeats?

I did. They were little flickers on the screen but I did get to see them. :)

I am still worried but it makes me feel a little better. I have had a lot of pulling and such. I'm so afraid that I'll feel them detach or something. I was sitting on the sofa and I felt this pull and I got scared it was one of the babies detaching themselves from my wall.

That's so wonderful! Do you have a history of twins in the family?

There is a history of twins for sure. I think that Clomid kinda helped us in that department though which I am ok with too. I couldn't be happier with my precious twins.

Congrats! That is wonderful news!!!

:wohoo: oh my gosh, that is AMAZING!! Congratulations!

There is a history of twins for sure. I think that Clomid kinda helped us in that department though which I am ok with too. I couldn't be happier with my precious twins.

Such awesome news!! H&H 9 mos!!!!:baby::baby:

Great news! FX everything goes smoothly for you!

Right now I am worrying until my next ultrasound. I have less sore breasts today and that worries me. I don't want to lose these precious babies.

Right now I am worrying until my next ultrasound. I have less sore breasts today and that worries me. I don't want to lose these precious babies.

I was freaking out on Friday because my bobs didn't hurt and they felt a little deflated and I was crampy so I thought the worst. So far things seem okay, I'll know for sure on Friday.

Just remember that symptoms come and go, knowing that calms my fears a little bit :)

New symptom for me-sore boobs...still just exhausted, nauseous only if I don't eat..all spotting has stopped so I do believe that was from the internal exam they did!

My boobs were sore and bigger yesterday and today they feel and look normal...so when in doubt, I POAS. Two dark red lines. I know it's silly but it's peace of mind so if you have a spare test around, just do it. I barely have symptoms so ths is the only method f knowing if the bean is still there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->