Any September 2013 babies?

Hey ladies! I just got my results from my blood tests. Monday my HCG was 390 and today it was 1396. Is that good/normal?!?

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well? Thank you to those who welcomed me.

Just a little update, I had another scan today, I have been pushed back to 6 weeks 1 day. We saw our bean and its heart beat. Such an amazing feeling. I forgot to ask for a scan photo as I was too busy staring at the screen, she quickly got one from using the scan on my tummy so it isn't as clear but the internal scan was wonderful, so clear, shame I didn't say anything earlier. Silly me! :dohh:

Attachments

• Baby bean.jpg
    Baby bean.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies! I just got my results from my blood tests. Monday my HCG was 390 and today it was 1396. Is that good/normal?!?

bboo, those numbers look like they are doubling as they should!

Just a little update, I had another scan today, I have been pushed back to 6 weeks 1 day. We saw our bean and its heart beat. Such an amazing feeling. I forgot to ask for a scan photo as I was too busy staring at the screen, she quickly got one from using the scan on my tummy so it isn't as clear but the internal scan was wonderful, so clear, shame I didn't say anything earlier. Silly me! :dohh:

Zebra, congrats on a beautiful scan and a beautiful heart beat!

Wow! Your scan is great. Congratulations

ok, had my scan and it showed just one gestational sac! Whew! We were worried there for a bit about he whole twins thing!

Everything looked great, I'm measuring 5 weeks 5 days, still a few days behind where I should be (6 weeks 3days) but catching up since the last scan! My doctor said they can't really date me until they see the fetus, which will happen at the next scan in 2 weeks. No heart beat yet, but this little bean is looking healthy and normal!

ok, had my scan and it showed just one gestational sac! Whew! We were worried there for a bit about he whole twins thing!

Everything looked great, I'm measuring 5 weeks 5 days, still a few days behind where I should be (6 weeks 3days) but catching up since the last scan! My doctor said they can't really date me until they see the fetus, which will happen at the next scan in 2 weeks. No heart beat yet, but this little bean is looking healthy and normal!

I am glad you only have one little bean growing in there. Twins would be insane!

I have 8 days until my first scan and I am terrified that I will get in there and nothing will be there. I have been having a little bit of cramping on and off today that seems to be jumping between my right and left sides in the area by my ovaries, so that is making me a little nervous, I have 2 more tests I can take (I think I am going to buy another box tomorrow that I won't tell DH about cause he already thinks I am a little crazy) I just want to be able to test on days where my anxiety seems to be the worst so I can assure myself that something is there. I am about 95% sure that I will stop testing after my first scan next week. I can't wait until I can post a little picture of my bean on here :happydance:

As for my symptoms, today they haven't been too bad. Along with the slight cramping I have been tired, bloated, and pee a lot. I haven't been that hungry, but I made myself eat breakfast and lunch to keep me healthy. The cold/flu that I have seems to be going away which is good. Apparently it is quite common to get the cold/flu in the first trimester because your immune system goes into sleep mode so it doesn't attack the bean thinking it is a hostile foreign body.

Haha, and I find myself rambling again so I will stop typing now. How are all you ladies feeling today?

Oh, phew!! Glad things are back to what was expected :) You'll see that heartbeat at your next scan! :happydance:

I've been wondering all day how your scan went, Viet! Glad you can have a sigh of relief now.

Anyone else finding even light activity to be difficult? I just cleaned for 15 minutes and now my back is KILLING me! Makes me feel like an old lady. Does that mean I shouldn't clean for the next 8 months??? :winkwink:

Kiss - I've been running around for the last hour cleaning/packing for a trip and an exhausted! Time to put my feet up for a bit!

Insomnia has hit me bad. I still wide awake at 3am and have no idea how long it took me to get to sleep after that because I stopped looking at the clock as I was driving myself mad.

Then my minds goes into overdrive at that time of the early hours....it's going to be a long day.

I am so tired its unreal, LO wouldn't sleep till 5am, she's poorly I think and I'm so tired, this pregnancy is gonna be harder than the first, this time last time I just slept in bed till I wanted and could lay on the sofa all day if I felt. Thank god for kids tele I'd have gone insane without it!! Still feel nauseous, really want a KFC, think OH may have to pick one up on the way back, need to find my anti sickness bands they helped so much last time. How's everyone else today? Xxx

Im tired too hun took my sister in law to the doctors for a blood test this morning and crashed out on the sofa upon getting home thank God my husband works from home Thursday and Friday and has managed the boys for me today

I've been wondering all day how your scan went, Viet! Glad you can have a sigh of relief now.

Anyone else finding even light activity to be difficult? I just cleaned for 15 minutes and now my back is KILLING me! Makes me feel like an old lady. Does that mean I shouldn't clean for the next 8 months??? :winkwink:

Same here I was just picking up in the kitchen doing dishes and was like what the heck with this lower back pain? lol

I feel like time is going by so slowly. My first ultrasound is next Wednesday and it's only Friday. I'm so nervous. What if something is wrong? How am I ever going to distract myself for this long?

I have no morning sickness really and my symptoms come and go which I hope is normal. I have shoulder pain that goes into my neck and I think it's from my breasts, which aren't as sore today.

Nerves, nerves, and more nerves.

I feel like time is going by so slowly. My first ultrasound is next Wednesday and it's only Friday. I'm so nervous. What if something is wrong? How am I ever going to distract myself for this long?

I have no morning sickness really and my symptoms come and go which I hope is normal. I have shoulder pain that goes into my neck and I think it's from my breasts, which aren't as sore today.

I hear you, we don't have an U/S until Jan 30th...I don't want to rush things but can't wait to see my lil bean! :thumbup:

I know exactly how you feel. I have my first scan next Fri and I am freaking out. Having this stupid cold/flu is making it worse. I told my husband I am afraid I am going to sneeze this bean out. My husband is now convinced that the bean is sticking around. When we go to bed and when he leaves for work he asks me how I am doing, then he asks how the bean is doing :) I wish I could be that sure that things will work out.

grrr, had pink mucas every time ive been to the toilet today its driving me mad if the sore back wasnt enough

Okay, this is TMI but I really need to know if anyone else has this issue. I feel really wet " down there". I thought my cm would have dried up a little by now. I keep rushing to the bathroom cause once in awhile there is a gush sensation so I freak out and think it's going to be blood but it is just clear really watery cm. Is anyone else dealing with this?

Okay, this is TMI but I really need to know if anyone else has this issue. I feel really wet " down there". I thought my cm would have dried up a little by now. I keep rushing to the bathroom cause once in awhile there is a gush sensation so I freak out and think it's going to be blood but it is just clear really watery cm. Is anyone else dealing with this?

I've had quite a bit of watery cm also. It freaked me out too but have read its normal. Also remembered I had the same thing with DS. I wore a pantyliner almost everyday when I was pg with him.

Well I started having bad cramps and I started to panic. I called the doctor and they had me come in for an ultrasound. It turns out that I had ever right to be having cramps.

I found out I am having TWINS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->