Any September 2013 babies?

I had a scan today. I hate even typing these words...there is no heartbeat. The baby didn't make it. They checked me on two different monitors, used the Doppler and even got another doctor to give a second opinion. The baby stopped growing around last Monday sometime after my last scan.

Shocked. Devastated. After we saw the heartbeat last week my hope skyrocketed. I thought "This is it!"

I'm thinking a variety of things. Mostly self-blame even though the doctor stressed that it's not my fault. I got the flu shot last Monday. Did the flu shot hurt the baby? They assure me it didn't, but what a coincidence. Then I think back to when I had that HCG level scare. Remember when it sort of stopped doubling as it should? Maybe that was the first sign something was wrong. And now...god...it's still in there...not alive. I want to crawl away from myself. I want to go to sleep and wake up at whatever point that things are ok again. I don't want to feel this. I don't want to go through this.

I have a surgery on Wednesday to remove the baby. I don't want to wait the weeks it might take for it to pass naturally. And from what I've heard, that event can be traumatic. Then we wait a month or so for my HCG levels to go back down to zero before we talk to the doc and see about a new plan.

The doctor said the good news is I can get pregnant. I can certainly try again and soon. Those are good things, but right now...right now I'm just so sad and I'm mourning the loss of my baby.

I am so very sorry!! Such terrible news. Thinking of you and your family. :hugs:

So, so sorry Kat. I know how hard it is but please try not to blame yourself. xx

I had a scan today. I hate even typing these words...there is no heartbeat. The baby didn't make it. They checked me on two different monitors, used the Doppler and even got another doctor to give a second opinion. The baby stopped growing around last Monday sometime after my last scan.

Shocked. Devastated. After we saw the heartbeat last week my hope skyrocketed. I thought "This is it!"

I'm thinking a variety of things. Mostly self-blame even though the doctor stressed that it's not my fault. I got the flu shot last Monday. Did the flu shot hurt the baby? They assure me it didn't, but what a coincidence. Then I think back to when I had that HCG level scare. Remember when it sort of stopped doubling as it should? Maybe that was the first sign something was wrong. And now...god...it's still in there...not alive. I want to crawl away from myself. I want to go to sleep and wake up at whatever point that things are ok again. I don't want to feel this. I don't want to go through this.

I have a surgery on Wednesday to remove the baby. I don't want to wait the weeks it might take for it to pass naturally. And from what I've heard, that event can be traumatic. Then we wait a month or so for my HCG levels to go back down to zero before we talk to the doc and see about a new plan.

The doctor said the good news is I can get pregnant. I can certainly try again and soon. Those are good things, but right now...right now I'm just so sad and I'm mourning the loss of my baby.

I'm so sorry Kat. It wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself.

Had my scan today and all is good so far :flower: Happy healthy blob measuring 7+1!

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zpsb7ab8e35.jpg

klcuk3 beautiful scan :thumbup:

I'm going for scan #2 tomorrow. Last scan hb was only 106 which the doc thought was a little slow. I'm really nervous now.

I'm going for scan #2 tomorrow. Last scan hb was only 106 which the doc thought was a little slow. I'm really nervous now.

Hope your scan goes well hun x will be thinking of you x

hi ladies, had my scan today and am measuring right on track with a healthy heart beat! My RE officially graduated me to my ob. I'm feeling so relieved and grateful right now :)

I went to the restroom and was surprised by mucus. I haven't had any in a few days. It makes me a little nervous. I know it's normal to discharge but this much mucus? *takes a breath* I am going to try and relax.

Had my scan today and all is good so far :flower: Happy healthy blob measuring 7+1!

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zpsb7ab8e35.jpg

What a great photo of the bean :) Did you get to hear the heartbeat?

I went to the restroom and was surprised by mucus. I haven't had any in a few days. It makes me a little nervous. I know it's normal to discharge but this much mucus? *takes a breath* I am going to try and relax.

I have brown tinged mucous too but my doctor didn't seem upset over it...he said it comes from the uterus stretching....it freaks me out though.:nope:

No didn't hear heartbeat but got to see it beating away for ages x roll on next scan in 2wks! Stay strong Bob the blob xxx

I just saw a Wallgreen's commercial with twins. It made me get all emotional. I want to hold my babies in my arms and take cute pictures of them. Come on babies be strong for mommy. Grow.

Congratulations on all the good news from scans :thumbup:

Hope to join you after my scan in 4 hours time....so nervous :wacko:

So I've been trying to make sure I'm using the right products etc, avoiding acne washes, but can't find a true natural face wash!

Even Burt bees has sodium benzoate... Did any of you have any luck?

Not great news for me :(
Baby measuring just 6+1 and very slow heartbeat. According to LMP I am 8+4 but we know I am at least a week behind due to late ovulation. Very unlikely I am far enough behind though to make this pregnancy viable. Also, we saw the amnio sac which is apparently a lot bigger than it should be for 6+1 so dr thinks there is little hope.
Going back in a week unless I bleed before.
Devastated and heartbroken.

Not great news for me :(
Baby measuring just 6+1 and very slow heartbeat. According to LMP I am 8+4 but we know I am at least a week behind due to late ovulation. Very unlikely I am far enough behind though to make this pregnancy viable. Also, we saw the amnio sac which is apparently a lot bigger than it should be for 6+1 so dr thinks there is little hope.
Going back in a week unless I bleed before.
Devastated and heartbroken.

So sorry Lallie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"