Any September 2013 babies?

Well I started having bad cramps and I started to panic. I called the doctor and they had me come in for an ultrasound. It turns out that I had ever right to be having cramps.

I found out I am having TWINS!

Just catching up here.... TWINS!!!! OMG!! Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

AFM I get symptoms that come and go with every surge of hormones I suppose. It's about every three days or so. I'm just coming off of a surge so I'm feeling pretty good today! I expect tomorrow to bring back my extremely sore boobs, nausea and tiredness. LOL.

Very exciting seeing all these lovely ladies having scans and the number of twins expected keeps rising!

I have my first scan on Tuesday am excited but nervous, just hope there's a happy healthy bean beating away in there xx

Very exciting seeing all these lovely ladies having scans and the number of twins expected keeps rising!

I have my first scan on Tuesday am excited but nervous, just hope there's a happy healthy bean beating away in there xx

It made me nervous too when I went in for my scan. I should have had it this week but had it last Friday because they thought my pregnancy was ectopic. Nothing makes you smile more than seeing those little heart beats.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent. I went to bed at like 10pm. lol! My body just wants an early bedtime and with two little babies in there they both crave more sleep. My breasts aren't as sensitive and that does bother me but I realize surges control when I get more sore breasts. It is just hard not to worry since miscarriage is something that looms in my past. I tell myself that these babies are different and that they are goin to be growing.

I am still peeing on sticks too, and I told my husband I will pee on them until our 6 week scan on Friday. He is convinced that this little bean is here to stay and is excited about it but I just can't my anxieties. I never made it this far with the last two pregnancies so I know that it is different, but I just can't get attached just in case something goes wrong.

I got hungry around midnight last night and my husband laughed at me saying that pregnancy eating seems fun. I tensed on the "P" word and almost dropped my food. I have been avoiding that word, and I will not say it until I know that the little bean is good and healthy and the chance of another miscarriage is unlikely. It sucks that I can't be excited about it. I mean my brother's wife announced it to everyone by this point in her pregnancy because she had nothing to fear, she had no anxieties and I envy that.

Anyway, enough of the heavy. My symptoms also come and go for the most part. The only ones that are constant are the hunger and the need to pee and my boobs are huge and sore, they are in the way of most things and the pain makes it hard to sleep because I can't sleep on either side or on my stomach.

I had a scan today. I hate even typing these words...there is no heartbeat. The baby didn't make it. They checked me on two different monitors, used the Doppler and even got another doctor to give a second opinion. The baby stopped growing around last Monday sometime after my last scan.

Shocked. Devastated. After we saw the heartbeat last week my hope skyrocketed. I thought "This is it!"

I'm thinking a variety of things. Mostly self-blame even though the doctor stressed that it's not my fault. I got the flu shot last Monday. Did the flu shot hurt the baby? They assure me it didn't, but what a coincidence. Then I think back to when I had that HCG level scare. Remember when it sort of stopped doubling as it should? Maybe that was the first sign something was wrong. And now...god...it's still in there...not alive. I want to crawl away from myself. I want to go to sleep and wake up at whatever point that things are ok again. I don't want to feel this. I don't want to go through this.

I have a surgery on Wednesday to remove the baby. I don't want to wait the weeks it might take for it to pass naturally. And from what I've heard, that event can be traumatic. Then we wait a month or so for my HCG levels to go back down to zero before we talk to the doc and see about a new plan.

The doctor said the good news is I can get pregnant. I can certainly try again and soon. Those are good things, but right now...right now I'm just so sad and I'm mourning the loss of my baby.

I had a scan today. I hate even typing these words...there is no heartbeat. The baby didn't make it. They checked me on two different monitors, used the Doppler and even got another doctor to give a second opinion. The baby stopped growing around last Monday sometime after my last scan.

Shocked. Devastated. After we saw the heartbeat last week my hope skyrocketed. I thought "This is it!"

I'm thinking a variety of things. Mostly self-blame even though the doctor stressed that it's not my fault. I got the flu shot last Monday. Did the flu shot hurt the baby? They assure me it didn't, but what a coincidence. Then I think back to when I had that HCG level scare. Remember when it sort of stopped doubling as it should? Maybe that was the first sign something was wrong. And now...god...it's still in there...not alive. I want to crawl away from myself. I want to go to sleep and wake up at whatever point that things are ok again. I don't want to feel this. I don't want to go through this.

I have a surgery on Wednesday to remove the baby. I don't want to wait the weeks it might take for it to pass naturally. And from what I've heard, that event can be traumatic. Then we wait a month or so for my HCG levels to go back down to zero before we talk to the doc and see about a new plan.

The doctor said the good news is I can get pregnant. I can certainly try again and soon. Those are good things, but right now...right now I'm just so sad and I'm mourning the loss of my baby.

I can't even imagine your devastation right now,:hugs: I am so sorry:cry:

Oh Kat, I'm truly sad and so upset for you. I hope you get all the support you need from those closet to you at this difficult time. Sending you a lot of love.

Oh Kat I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs:

Big hugs Kat xxx take care of yourself xx

Thoughts and prayers to you Kat.

Reading this I have no words. *hugs* I can't imagine the pain but please know that I am here.

Meet my little buggaboo :baby:
Measuring exactly on scale with a heartbeat of 146bpm, it was amazing she said everything was perfect. I was amazed at how much I could actually see on the ultrasound :happydance:

Attachments

• Bubba.jpg
    Bubba.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13

I am thinking of you Kat :nope: :hugs:

Meet my little buggaboo :baby:
Measuring exactly on scale with a heartbeat of 146bpm, it was amazing she said everything was perfect. I was amazed at how much I could actually see on the ultrasound :happydance:

That is great moment....congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"