Any September 2013 babies?

Not great news for me :(
Baby measuring just 6+1 and very slow heartbeat. According to LMP I am 8+4 but we know I am at least a week behind due to late ovulation. Very unlikely I am far enough behind though to make this pregnancy viable. Also, we saw the amnio sac which is apparently a lot bigger than it should be for 6+1 so dr thinks there is little hope.
Going back in a week unless I bleed before.
Devastated and heartbroken.

Oh no Lallie, I was so hoping for good news. I'm so sorry :hugs:

So I've been trying to make sure I'm using the right products etc, avoiding acne washes, but can't find a true natural face wash!

Even Burt bees has sodium benzoate... Did any of you have any luck?

I didn't know to avoid Sodium Benzonate...there is so much that I don't know about skin care products! I'm using Cetaphil face wash, which I think is pretty gentle and then some of the alba botanica products because they don't use anything artificial and are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium laryl and sodium methyl sulfate. Now I'm realizing that might not be good enough!

Baby measuring just 6+1 and very slow heartbeat. According to LMP I am 8+4 but we know I am at least a week behind due to late ovulation. Very unlikely I am far enough behind though to make this pregnancy viable. Also, we saw the amnio sac which is apparently a lot bigger than it should be for 6+1 so dr thinks there is little hope.

I'm so sorry Lallie. Praying for you and the baby. Keep us posted.

I just saw a Wallgreen's commercial with twins. It made me get all emotional. I want to hold my babies in my arms and take cute pictures of them. Come on babies be strong for mommy. Grow.

grow....Grow.....GROW!!! (I'm helping them along too ;) )

Lallie, my prayers are with you hun! Miracles DO happen, I have seen many :hugs:

So I've been trying to make sure I'm using the right products etc, avoiding acne washes, but can't find a true natural face wash!

Even Burt bees has sodium benzoate... Did any of you have any luck?

I didn't know to avoid Sodium Benzonate...there is so much that I don't know about skin care products! I'm using Cetaphil face wash, which I think is pretty gentle and then some of the alba botanica products because they don't use anything artificial and are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium laryl and sodium methyl sulfate. Now I'm realizing that might not be good enough!

Gweny: I think i'm being way to cautious.. but sadly sodium benzoate is in everything it's a preservative. Just a little sad that "Natural or organic products" aren't really natural or organic..

I just ordered a wash from belli that seems to be ok and made specifically for preggers women!

I was hoping for good news for you as well, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Had my 2nd scan today. Measuring 3 days ahead at 8w3d, hb 167 :thumbup:

Attachments

• Scan  1-23-13.jpg
    Scan 1-23-13.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6

That's great, congratulations! Looks like we are pretty lined up...I was 8w3d at my scan yesterday with a hb of 168 :)

Awesome! At my scan 2wks ago, hb was only 106 and doc seemed concerned. Seeing and hearing the hb today was reassuring everything might be ok. :cloud9:

I know nothing is guaranteed until delivery that is why my heart breaks for the ladies here that have gotten bad news at their scans :hug:

My second US was almost the same! 8w1d with a HB of 167. Little bean has doubled in size since our US last week!

Ladies that temp... When did you stop? I think I'm driving myself bananas!

lovelyb glad scan went well :D

I saw my midwife today. Mentioned that i want a home birth and she didn't seem bothered at all, was actually happy when she asked all the questions and confirmed i was okay to be midwife lead. She is going to do me an extra appointment at 31 weeks to discuss it all and sort it all out :D

That's great, congratulations! Looks like we are pretty lined up...I was 8w3d at my scan yesterday with a hb of 168 :)

Awesome! At my scan 2wks ago, hb was only 106 and doc seemed concerned. Seeing and hearing the hb today was reassuring everything might be ok. :cloud9:

I know nothing is guaranteed until delivery that is why my heart breaks for the ladies here that have gotten bad news at their scans :hug:

I know the feeling all too well as I lost my little baby girl at 21 weeks back in June. It is true that nothing is guaranteed, so my approach has been to take everything one day at a time and celebrate the positives and good news along the way :)

Ladies that temp... When did you stop? I think I'm driving myself bananas!

I stopped the day I got my BFP!!! If not I would definitely be going crazy, haha

I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow for the first time, they haven't done any tests at all yet, do you lovely ladies know what I should expect?

Not pregnant anymore :(
Knew something was wrong the day before went and got more tests and were still positive but fainter.
Chemical pregnancy :(

I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow for the first time, they haven't done any tests at all yet, do you lovely ladies know what I should expect?

I got a blood test and a urine test. They tested for all kinds of diseases (STD and otherwise). I also got my pap since I'll be due for one midway through pregnancy so my OB wanted to get mine over with now. I had a transvaginal ultrasound but only because my doc was worried about some cramping I had been having. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->