Any September 2013 babies?

Not pregnant anymore :(
Knew something was wrong the day before went and got more tests and were still positive but fainter.
Chemical pregnancy :(

I'm so sorry Mumma2011. Hugs

I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow for the first time, they haven't done any tests at all yet, do you lovely ladies know what I should expect?
I was asked tons of health history questions, had a PAP, gave a urine sample and had 9! vials of blood drawn. By the time I left I was definitely on information overload. But I figure I have 7 more months to soak it all in :thumbup:

Not pregnant anymore :(
Knew something was wrong the day before went and got more tests and were still positive but fainter.
Chemical pregnancy :(
I am so sorry you're going through this :nope::hugs:

I am measuring right on target at 7 weeks 1 day, baby is looking good, we got to hear the heartbeat so clear this time, amazing! Babies heartbeat is beating away at 180bpm :happydance: Scan photo attached :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 2.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 9
I have my first scan tomorrow, I will be 6 wks 4 days so hopefully that is far enough along to be able to hear the heartbeat, I will be happy even if we only get to see it. I just want confirmation that everything is okay.

As for symptoms, they haven't been too bad, just some cramping, tired, hungry and my boobs hurt. No morning sickness yet so fingers crossed I won't have it (though I probably just jinxed myself).

How are all you ladies doing?

I am measuring right on target at 7 weeks 1 day, baby is looking good, we got to hear the heartbeat so clear this time, amazing! Babies heartbeat is beating away at 180bpm :happydance: Scan photo attached :cloud9:

Wow a hb of 180, that's great! Beautiful scan pic :thumbup:

Today is the day. 2 more hours until my scan and I am freaking out. What if there is nothing there? What if it's not progressing like it should be. Were any of you having the same anxieties before your first scan? Hopefully my next post is a pic of a healthy little bean :happydance:

Today is the day. 2 more hours until my scan and I am freaking out. What if there is nothing there? What if it's not progressing like it should be. Were any of you having the same anxieties before your first scan? Hopefully my next post is a pic of a healthy little bean :happydance:

I was absolutely have those fears paired with a lack of symptoms, and all was good! Looking forward to a pic of your healthy little bean :)

I have my first scan tomorrow, I will be 6 wks 4 days so hopefully that is far enough along to be able to hear the heartbeat, I will be happy even if we only get to see it. I just want confirmation that everything is okay.

As for symptoms, they haven't been too bad, just some cramping, tired, hungry and my boobs hurt. No morning sickness yet so fingers crossed I won't have it (though I probably just jinxed myself).

How are all you ladies doing?

My first scan will be next Friday. I am already eight weeks, I had majorly bad cramping in the first five weeks. But it seems to be not as bad anymore, like you I am mostly tired, sleepy and EXTREMELY hungry :)

I seem to want to eat only pasta these days.

Everything went great!! We even got to hear the little heartbeat, 122 bpm :happydance: I have a cyst on my right ovary which my doc told me was completely normal, so that explains the cramps on my right side. The bean measured 6 weeks 6 days, and I am only 6 weeks 3 days, so it is the perfect size and growing like it should! :) Listening to the heartbeat was so surreal. She showed us pretty quick so I wasn't able to get video of it like I wanted but I figure I can get it in 2 weeks when we go in for the 8 weeks check up :happydance:

I want to start telling everyone now, but my husband wants to wait a little longer so I fugred we could tell the family on Valentines day which would put me at 9 weeks. Now I just have to think of a cute way to do it.

Attachments

• 2013-01-25_13-40-33_475.jpg
    2013-01-25_13-40-33_475.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
Fab news babymabey and beautiful scan x

Everything went great!! We even got to hear the little heartbeat, 122 bpm :happydance: I have a cyst on my right ovary which my doc told me was completely normal, so that explains the cramps on my right side. The bean measured 6 weeks 6 days, and I am only 6 weeks 3 days, so it is the perfect size and growing like it should! :) Listening to the heartbeat was so surreal. She showed us pretty quick so I wasn't able to get video of it like I wanted but I figure I can get it in 2 weeks when we go in for the 8 weeks check up :happydance:

I want to start telling everyone now, but my husband wants to wait a little longer so I fugred we could tell the family on Valentines day which would put me at 9 weeks. Now I just have to think of a cute way to do it.

Such great news, all looks great! Congrats :happydance:

That is the weekend we plan to tell our family too :)

I'm trying to think of something cute but the ideas just aren't coming. Maybe inspiration will hit me at the grocery store tomorrow :)

I accidently ate a small brownie made with beer. Now I am worried. Is this bad?

Anything cooked with alcohol typically has the alcohol evaporated off during the cooking process. Plus it probably had too little actual beer in it to matter anyways. You're fine!

Anything cooked with alcohol typically has the alcohol evaporated off during the cooking process. Plus it probably had too little actual beer in it to matter anyways. You're fine!

I agree, you should be fine because of the evaporation of the alcohol. :thumbup:

I'm trying to think of something cute but the ideas just aren't coming. Maybe inspiration will hit me at the grocery store tomorrow :)

This is what I have planned thus far (hoping and praying our scan goes well!)

I am having cake pops made some pink/some blue inside. Going to have them out for them to eat as we are celebrating three birthdays as well...we are setting up our Nikon on a tripod and taking a family shot...as my husband is ready to say "cheese" instead he will say "Lisa's pregnant"!! LOL We are setting the camera to take burst shots so hoping to catch their reactions!! lol

We also have an idea to buy two frames for the grandparents to be...going to place the US pic in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->