Any September 2013 babies?

im telling people around the time of our wedding anniversary 10th of March i'll be +13wks then

Everything went great!! We even got to hear the little heartbeat, 122 bpm :happydance: I have a cyst on my right ovary which my doc told me was completely normal, so that explains the cramps on my right side. The bean measured 6 weeks 6 days, and I am only 6 weeks 3 days, so it is the perfect size and growing like it should! :) Listening to the heartbeat was so surreal. She showed us pretty quick so I wasn't able to get video of it like I wanted but I figure I can get it in 2 weeks when we go in for the 8 weeks check up :happydance:

I want to start telling everyone now, but my husband wants to wait a little longer so I fugred we could tell the family on Valentines day which would put me at 9 weeks. Now I just have to think of a cute way to do it.

That is the weekend we plan to tell our family too :)

I'm trying to think of something cute but the ideas just aren't coming. Maybe inspiration will hit me at the grocery store tomorrow :)

This is what I have planned thus far (hoping and praying our scan goes well!)

I am having cake pops made some pink/some blue inside. Going to have them out for them to eat as we are celebrating three birthdays as well...we are setting up our Nikon on a tripod and taking a family shot...as my husband is ready to say "cheese" instead he will say "Lisa's pregnant"!! LOL We are setting the camera to take burst shots so hoping to catch their reactions!! lol

We also have an idea to buy two frames for the grandparents to be...going to place the US pic in there :)

I was thinking of doing a picture frame too, with our 8 week scan in it. I'm just trying to decide if I want to do something else as well.

Hey everyone! Congrats to you all on your pregnancies!! I'm pregnant with our second baby due September 11th. I already have a 19 month old son.

These first 12 weeks seem to be going soooooo slow. I have no symptoms either which makes me worry. I know it can be normal but I just want the scan to be sure everything is ok.

Hope you're all doing well.

I'm not sure what thread to join as there seems to be about 4 or more september threads!! :wacko:

Okay ladies, I have a question that is probably pretty stupid. How do I get the banner in my signature (the ones form the bump.com or baby gaga)?

Okay ladies, I have a question that is probably pretty stupid. How do I get the banner in my signature (the ones form the bump.com or baby gaga)?

Go to their page and look for tickers.

Follow the instructions to get your ticker..

Then copy the code it makes and paste it in your signature...:happydance:

Go to their page and look for tickers.

Follow the instructions to get your ticker..

Then copy the code it makes and paste it in your signature...:happydance:

So, my husband laughs at me because I have to keep looking at the ultrasound picture to make sure I am not dreaming about the whole thing :) I really wish I would have recorded the heartbeat, but we have a picture with the read out of the heartbeat so that is good for now :)

had an ultrasound Friday morning and got to see a little baby with a flickering heartbeat! I feel SO much better after seeing the heartbeat!!!

I woke up with neck pain. Serious neck pain. I slept on it wrong and let me tell you all I want to do is get a massage and a dry needle.

I think my babies are growing away. I get to see them on Friday. Fingers crossed.

My morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance yesterday :( I have been having a hard time keeping anything down. We have dinner tonight at my mother in laws and I am terrified I am going to get sick and give everyone reason to suspect I'm pregnant (yay, that is my first time using the "P" word). We don't want to tell anyone until the 8 week scan that we have in 2 weeks (if my husband had his way, no one would know until our 12 week scan. I doubt I can wait 2 more weeks, there's no way I'd make 6). Does anyone know/have any quick tips? I have an hour until we leave and I honestly don't think I'll make it, I have been queasy just sitting here writing this post :( I am happy that I have morning sickness because it means things are progressing like they should, but it still sucks.

My morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance yesterday :( I have been having a hard time keeping anything down. We have dinner tonight at my mother in laws and I am terrified I am going to get sick and give everyone reason to suspect I'm pregnant (yay, that is my first time using the "P" word). We don't want to tell anyone until the 8 week scan that we have in 2 weeks (if my husband had his way, no one would know until our 12 week scan. I doubt I can wait 2 more weeks, there's no way I'd make 6). Does anyone know/have any quick tips? I have an hour until we leave and I honestly don't think I'll make it, I have been queasy just sitting here writing this post :( I am happy that I have morning sickness because it means things are progressing like they should, but it still sucks.

Have you tried ginger ale or ginger candies? They say that helps. I get relief from ginger ale. Hope you can make it!!

Heartburn has struck. I took some Tums for some relief. The twins are enjoying their fun time inside mommy. lol!

Anti sickness bands are my best friends, used them when I was pregnant with my daughter but not till 16+ weeks have bought some more (lost first ones lol) and have gone from being on the verge of being sick all day to barely feeling it unless have eaten too much. Its been a lifesaver!! Xxx

My MS kicked in about 2wks ago and has not let up. The first 4 or so days of it I was nauseous with lots of vomiting. Ended up going to the ER it was so bad. I have tried ginger ale and candies, preggie pops, carbonated water,.. None of these have helped. I read eating small frequent meals helps but I can't even think about food half the time or it sends me running to the restroom. I take Zofran that was prescribed the the ER doc on rare occasions but other than that I have been stuck laying on my couch. I like the idea of an anit-nausea band. I'll have to try that.

Hope you feel better soon and if you find any helpful tricks keep me posted :winkwink:

When ms hits I have found some relief chewing spearmint sugarless gum. The minty smell close to my nose helps drown out cooking odors that make me sick.

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->