Any September 2013 babies?

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

I am so sorry. I will be saying a prayer for you.

Well ladies, you can take me off the list. Scan this morning showed no heartbeat and bean hasn't grown any bigger than 6 weeks. Stopping all progesterone support today and expecting to miscarry later this week.
Devastated, but hopefully we can save up the £1200 needed to transfer one of our frozen embies in a few months time. Infertility is really hard :(

I'm so sorry Scholesy!

I am so sorry. :cry: You in and your husband are in my thoughts :hugs:

Thanks ladies for all of your suggestions. Thankfully the food wasn't anything too heavy. Just turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls and corn. I had to pace myself because the potatoes were so yummy I wanted to keep eating them. I made sure not to get too full and whenever I would get a wave of nausea I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I also made sure not to drink while I ate. My mother in law had some peppermint hard candies so I sucked on one of those and that also seemed to help. I could tell they know something was up but hopefully they didn't automatically jump to "Maybe she's pregnant".

I am trying to set it up for my parents to come up on the 16th which is when we plan on telling the family. I know my mom will be excited and I don't want to tell her over the phone. I am still so terrified that something is going to go wrong. I keep looking at the ultrasound picture and remembering the sound of the heartbeat, but the cramps from the cyst are freaking me out. The only thing helping me keep my sanity is the morning sickness.

Got 8 week scan today. Baby has arms and legs now. Heart rate 168bpm, up from 145bpm last week :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
Thank you so much. When I'm not at the doctors office I don't feel pregnant so it's nice to be reassured.

Thank you so much. When I'm not at the doctors office I don't feel pregnant so it's nice to be reassured.

I know exactly how you feel. I keep pulling out my 6 week scan to look at it and reassure myself that the little bean is there and seems to be sticking. I have my 8 week scan next Friday:happydance:

I have come down with the stomach flu and can't keep anything in. I have dealt with the pain as nothing you do is good for the baby...I am on pedialite to ensure I don't dehydrate...I hope and pray my sticky bean is ok during this...

I have been trying to keep myself occupied and not worrying so much about the babies. I have an ultrasound on Friday at 1:30pm EST. Tomorrow I'm going to go house hunting with hubby. Hopefully we can find a new house. Wednesday is my 28th birthday! We are going out for dinner and I am having coffee (decaf) with a friend of mind. Thursday I have a session with my psychologist and Friday is the day. I just gotta keep positive. It's so hard not to feel anxious.

So the last few times I went to the bathroom today there was some pink discharge and I have a little bit of cramping. I am completely freaking out right now. I haven't told my husband about it because I am waiting to see what happens. Hopefully it goes away, but if it gets worse I think I am going to have him take me to the ER.

So the last few times I went to the bathroom today there was some pink discharge and I have a little bit of cramping. I am completely freaking out right now. I haven't told my husband about it because I am waiting to see what happens. Hopefully it goes away, but if it gets worse I think I am going to have him take me to the ER.

I had a spotting scare today. I went in for an ultrasound. The babies were fine. It was just so scary.

I have come down with the stomach flu and can't keep anything in. I have dealt with the pain as nothing you do is good for the baby...I am on pedialite to ensure I don't dehydrate...I hope and pray my sticky bean is ok during this...

Hope you feel better fast! I was sick last week and threw up from 430am-500pm and couldnt keep anything down. I actually called and was prescribed zofran and took that at 430pm and it helped so much. I first thought it was just morning sickness but I havent had a day like that since thank goodness. Feel better!!!

I have been trying to keep myself occupied and not worrying so much about the babies. I have an ultrasound on Friday at 1:30pm EST. Tomorrow I'm going to go house hunting with hubby. Hopefully we can find a new house. Wednesday is my 28th birthday! We are going out for dinner and I am having coffee (decaf) with a friend of mind. Thursday I have a session with my psychologist and Friday is the day. I just gotta keep positive. It's so hard not to feel anxious.

I've been going pretty crazy with worry as well, especially the last 24 hours or so. I have my next ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, but I just want to know so badly RIGHT NOW that everything is alright. We didn't see a heart beat last time (they said it was too early) but there was about 8 days of growth that had happened in just 6 days,so that's good, right? What's going on in there 2 weeks later???? I am so ready to know if this is for real or not.

It's almost like this on edge feeling I had during ttc will never go away until I have a baby in my arms. I'm still expecting blood every time I go to the bathroom.. I figure it must be a good sign that I haven't spotted or anything yet, right?? I guess I just need to calm down and wait it out.... 24 hours and thirty minutes until my mind can be put at ease!

It's also my 28th birthday this week (friday!) I hope you have a happy birthday and are able to relax enough to enjoy it... just think, for your 29th you'll have two screaming babies to have to take care of!

I hope everything is going ok.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->