Any September 2013 babies?

The nurse visit went fine. I feel like it was a bit of a waste but oh well. She gave me reading material and basically told me that the doctor's visit on the 12th would be fill with fun tests to do. She didn't say anything about an ultrasound but I figured at 9 weeks that they should be doing one. I mean for my peace of mind I think they should do one too.

The nurse visit went fine. I feel like it was a bit of a waste but oh well. She gave me reading material and basically told me that the doctor's visit on the 12th would be fill with fun tests to do. She didn't say anything about an ultrasound but I figured at 9 weeks that they should be doing one. I mean for my peace of mind I think they should do one too.

They should definitely be doing an ultrasound at that point. Hopefully you get to see your little beans then :)

Seriously got ill thinking of eating my salad for lunch. I had pizza instead! :happydance:

Hoping the nauseous feeling eases off...I don't want to eat completely unhealthy for too long...

Had some light pink on toilet tissue today, am really worried :/

Had some light pink on toilet tissue today, am really worried :/

Definitely monitor it. If you start having bad cramps, the spotting becomes more, or bad back pain go get checked out. But a little pink might not be bad.

Having a really crappy time finding a midwife! :cry:
Contacted one who said she would call me back as she was on holiday (this was last week) and still havent heard. Totally feeling like I am not important at all....this is my first baby and so far lacking any clinical support.

I am only a couple weeks of my twelve week scan being due, feeling lost and alone!

Having a really crappy time finding a midwife! :cry:
Contacted one who said she would call me back as she was on holiday (this was last week) and still havent heard. Totally feeling like I am not important at all....this is my first baby and so far lacking any clinical support.

I am only a couple weeks of my twelve week scan being due, feeling lost and alone!

awe that just sucks, have you tried calling other midwives?

Seriously got ill thinking of eating my salad for lunch. I had pizza instead! :happydance:

Hoping the nauseous feeling eases off...I don't want to eat completely unhealthy for too long...

i'm obsessed with pizza at the moment.....and burgers.....and anything unhealthy and savoury!:blush:

court - hope you're ok

nico - here they are not interested until you're about the 10 week mark. :hugs:

Spotting has pretty much turned to light brown, have dating scan take 2 in the morning so shall see then eeek.

i'm obsessed with pizza at the moment.....and burgers.....and anything unhealthy and savoury!:blush:

Me too!!! My husband was laughing at me yesterday because we just talked about eating healthier and trying to cur out carbs and I told him I am not sure if that is possible for me because all I want is burgers, spaghetti, pizza, KFC chicken, basically things that are loaded with nothing but carbs :)

Today I have been feeling pressure right under my ribs on the left side. I have my 8 week scan on Friday and I am so nervous something is going to be wrong. I just hope we get to hear a nice strong heartbeat again, once that happens I can finally get excited about telling the family next weekend.

Well subway was today's crave and OH just arrived with it, OMG tasty!!! It's an expensive craving though, almost mugged OH on way in the door, feeling so much better after eating!!

Xxxx

Thanks girls I feel better not being the only one who is in to rubbish! :haha:

Heartburn Hotel. lol

That's where I live now. The twins are causing my heart to burn but I'm ok. All for the amazing experience of pregnancy. I am just hoping that these babies are growing and thriving. Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Me too!!! My husband was laughing at me yesterday because we just talked about eating healthier and trying to cur out carbs and I told him I am not sure if that is possible for me because all I want is burgers, spaghetti, pizza, KFC chicken, basically things that are loaded with nothing but carbs :)

Today I have been feeling pressure right under my ribs on the left side. I have my 8 week scan on Friday and I am so nervous something is going to be wrong. I just hope we get to hear a nice strong heartbeat again, once that happens I can finally get excited about telling the family next weekend.

It could be anything. I had GERD which is bad acid reflux and it irritates my ribcage and there are muscles that can get inflamed.

Measuring a teeny bit behind at 6 weeks 6 days (thought I was 7 weeks 1 day today), saw our tiny little blob with a good heart beat flickering away at 128bpm. Due September 25th

She said that she was pretty sure there was only one in there, and that she hoped there wasnt a sneaky one hiding behind lol, got me worried for a sec, is this something she says to everyone?!

Attached is the picture we got, its really hard to actually see anything haha but the little crosses are measuring the crown to rump and the yolk sac is that circle in middle of gestation sac

Attachments

• DSCN1608.jpg
    DSCN1608.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
I've got my second scan tomorrow and am so nervous I really hope Bob is doing well in there still x

Same here...fighting to get the healthy stuff in! I am thinking of french fries with cheese...Mmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->