Any September 2013 babies?

So, this post is going to be a little TMI, but I have to talk to someone about it. Tonight was our first time having sex since I ovulated on Christmas and right after I started crying. My husband now thinks I am completely nuts. I don't know how to explain that I was just overwhelmed because I was worried about the bean. God, I am such an emotional mess right now. Has anyone else started crying at inappropriate times? I am so embarrassed, and to be honest, I am not sure I am ready to have seed again any time soon. I know it is safe to have sex, but I am still freaking out. :(

So, this post is going to be a little TMI, but I have to talk to someone about it. Tonight was our first time having sex since I ovulated on Christmas and right after I started crying. My husband now thinks I am completely nuts. I don't know how to explain that I was just overwhelmed because I was worried about the bean. God, I am such an emotional mess right now. Has anyone else started crying at inappropriate times? I am so embarrassed, and to be honest, I am not sure I am ready to have seed again any time soon. I know it is safe to have sex, but I am still freaking out. :(

This hasn't happened to me but it is completely normal to be all hormonal and emotional. I bawled my eyes out watching a film yesterday. Try to relax and remind yourself that it is ok to have sex. That said if you don't feel like it don't feel pressurised into it. Men don't understand the massive changes going on in our bodies :hugs:

I think we are all subject to overwhelming emotions right now. I cried in the car the other day bc I heard the song from my father-daughter dance at our wedding. Here I am driving and start balwing!!?!? Lol. Hang in there!! :hugs:

I worry too when me and my partner have had sex, it is crazy. I am like is there any blood as I usually cramp afterwards. Completely safe as well, hormones hey. I burst out crying the other day when my partner was going to work because I didn't want him too. He probably thinks I am nuts too :haha:

Hope all you ladies are ok :flower:

Ive been crying for at least 10 mins a day, putting it down to DH being back at work in London atm and the stress in the house plus the hormones

I am afraid to be initiamate with my husband. I am already having dirty dreams that cause me to have a cramp when I wake up:blush: Hubby thinks it is hilarious but it freaks me out...I am afraid of having sex and getting that cramping sensation again.

I am so glad I am not the only one with crazy emotions. These symptoms are crazy. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that I have them cause I know the bean is still there, but they are exhausting. If it's not crying over something, it's the morning sickness or the need to pee. Even though I haven't gained any weight yet, my belly is definitely bloated and looking bigger so I had to buy a new pair of jeans because my other ones were getting snug in the waist.

I told my husband if the "morning" sickness doesn't calm down a little bit soon, we may need to tell his brother after the scan on Friday (so we know that everything is still okay) so he doesn't start to think I have an eating disorder, he lives with us and I've been trying really hard to hide it, but sometimes you can't help it :(

I hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Hi ladies, been quiet on here lately as been so tired and lacking energy. I have my first gynae app and scan tomorrow, I should be 1 day short of 9 weeks. So excited/petrified about scan as the last time I had a scan in last pregnancy it was to confirm miscarriage. But been feeling nauseous, sore boobs, tired, weeing all the time and major good aversions which I didn't have last time, so feeling positive.
Also been nervous of the sex thing, also get quite cramps afterwards and it freaks me out...poor hubby! He has to just look at my super huge boobs and not go near them...haha!!! Hope we all come out of this first trimester feeling more normal again :)

Yeah I can't wait for my energy levels to improve! Doing the bare minimum at the moment :(

we have dtd once since bfp and it didnt caus spotting but i normally put a sex ban on during first tri

The 1st time we dtd after bfp I got awful cramps, so bad I couldn't move. After that its been fine tho.

Things are starting to feel really real now....had my second sneaky scan yesterday and baby measuring right on track so hopefully will continue until I have my official dating scan date of which I'm still waiting to hear x
This is Bob from yesterday :cloud9:

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zps3678f61b.jpg

I then had my midwife come and she completed the green notes :happydance:

Today I've just heard baby's heartbeat with my Doppler and its such a lovely reassuring sound to hear!

Still feeling rubbish as in nauseous, shattered beyond belief and constipation is driving me mad lol!

Still feeling rubbish as in nauseous, shattered beyond belief and constipation is driving me mad lol!

Your symptoms are the same as mine. I'm getting so frustrated with the constipation too as it is very uncommon for me when not pregnant. I can't wait to get into second tri so I can actually function throughout the entire work day!

Had our 9 week scan today :cloud9: Everything perfect. I had been on pelvic rest since last week because I had spotting and they found out I had a blood clot at the top of the cervix so after 1 week of rest its gone :thumbup:

Attachments

• 9weeks.jpg
    9weeks.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 10
Had our 9 week scan today :cloud9: Everything perfect. I had been on pelvic rest since last week because I had spotting and they found out I had a blood clot at the top of the cervix so after 1 week of rest its gone :thumbup:

Yay! Congrats!!

I need some new gel for my home doppler I want to have a play around to see if i can find baby yet it was about 9wks with ds3 that i found him

I need some new gel for my home doppler I want to have a play around to see if i can find baby yet it was about 9wks with ds3 that i found him

I haven't tried this yet as my sister's doppler is in the mail, but she suggested clear aloe as a substitute for the gel that is specialized for the doppler. I imagine the aloe is a cheaper alternative.

I haven't tried this yet as my sister's doppler is in the mail, but she suggested clear aloe as a substitute for the gel that is specialized for the doppler. I imagine the aloe is a cheaper alternative.

I use aloe with my Doppler and it works perfectly and is much cheaper!

Can you hear the heartbeat on a doppler at 9 weeks? I thought you had to be at least 16 weeks to hear it. I may have to look into getting one :) maybe one of my family members has one.
I have my 8 week scan tomorrow, I will be 8 weeks 5 days. I am nervous that we will get in there and the little bean will have disappeared. I keep reassuring myself that is something happened I would have known by now, but I haven't had any bleeding and I still have many symptoms, especially "morning" sickness. We aren't planning on telling the family until next weekend when my parents are in town, but we have a family dinner with my in-laws for my brother-in-law's b-day on Monday and I am terrified of getting sick in the middle of it.

I hope all you ladies are doing well! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->